PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Past life

rave_or_die
16-11-2006, 02:57
ja surfo po netu i naidem na ovu stranu udem u nju i vidim da je to neki simulator tvoga proslog zivota uneses datum rudenja i rece ti tko si bio u proslom zivotu :rotfl: http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
ja sam bio:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

FearLess
16-11-2006, 03:11
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

rave_or_die
16-11-2006, 03:17
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

mongolijanac :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rocchiro
16-11-2006, 08:18
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

:fof:

Worthaur
16-11-2006, 09:06
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

:o

16-11-2006, 09:10
knjižničar u zapadnoj rusji oko 500 godine nove ere..

reko gg

mravojed19
16-11-2006, 09:25

mongolijanac :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ja isto,samo u 1300.godini :D

Arbiter of Change
16-11-2006, 09:32
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Woot? :o Čovječe, zadnji odlomak je JAKO točan. :shock:

reiki_
16-11-2006, 09:36
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

It's all coming back to me now :)

FearLess
16-11-2006, 09:37
idemo mi koji smo iz mongolije hocemo svoj podforum :rotfl:
hehe gledam nesto godine da ja nisam bio dzingis kahn heheeh

GrannyKiller
16-11-2006, 09:51
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

--------------------------------

so true... :roll:

al jebote, kud baš 650 godina :D

Asai
16-11-2006, 09:55
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Ima nešto,al kud baš na Filipinima!? U slobodno vrijeme sam ziher lovio one 30-inčne bogomoljke i stonoge.

NiX4tHeG@M3R
16-11-2006, 10:48
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

16-11-2006, 11:07
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

theCoDfather
16-11-2006, 11:12
gluposti, kaj onda ljudi koji su rođeni na isti dan su nekad bili isti čovjek? :roll:
meni je ispalo da sam bio neki lovac iz Koreje u 1650. godini :rotfl:

pHo3nyX
16-11-2006, 11:27
don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.SYour brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

GrannyKiller
16-11-2006, 11:28
baš me zanima šta je Žak bio... :rotfl:

pHo3nyX
16-11-2006, 11:32
baš me zanima šta je Žak bio... :rotfl:

Njegova desna ruka bila je Golden Gate!

Empe Tri
16-11-2006, 11:42
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician or poet
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just musician, you were a master-musician.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Dreamer Deceiver
16-11-2006, 11:48
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

ja graditelj ?? :shock:

Outmind
16-11-2006, 12:28
A bezveze. Vjerojatno imaju neki generator koji ti visno o datumu godini i mjesecu rodjenja izbaci neki nasumičan podatak...

emperror
16-11-2006, 12:34
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

lol moderna USA u 1075 rofl

unknown
16-11-2006, 13:14
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

glupost

str33t6l0w
16-11-2006, 14:51
LOL

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

Systematic Reverse
16-11-2006, 15:10
Bio sam diler 1400 u Nowom Zelandu :rotfl:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Lord Ragnarok
16-11-2006, 16:04
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 950.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

rave_or_die
16-11-2006, 16:54
A bezveze. Vjerojatno imaju neki generator koji ti visno o datumu godini i mjesecu rodjenja izbaci neki nasumičan podatak...

stavi dvaput isti datum pa ces vidjeti da nece izbaciti razlicite podatke

Kenyi
16-11-2006, 18:18
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

omg ovo drugo me je potrefilo tacno i trece takodjer a ja bas nevolim matematiku.

Lord Jambrek
16-11-2006, 18:24
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Armachus
16-11-2006, 18:24
Bio sam ovćar... :cry:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

Outmind
16-11-2006, 18:26
Bio sam ovćar...S :cry:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Do you remember now?

Želiš li reći da si bio pas, ili pastir? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i piše se ovčar...

Munjeni jarac
16-11-2006, 18:54
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now? :rotfl:

Y0$$1p
16-11-2006, 19:00
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life. Do you remember now?

aha ja sam imao mozak ko znanstvenik :fof:

Y0$$1p
16-11-2006, 19:04
e pa zivjeli smo na istom području jedino sam ja bio stariji 400 godina

Kenyi
16-11-2006, 19:13
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

niste jedini znanstvenici ja sma tezio modernizaciji.

Y0$$1p
16-11-2006, 20:45
tko zna mozda :o

Y0$$1p
16-11-2006, 20:46
jesam, unuče :rotfl:

goGAMERo
16-11-2006, 21:03
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

Babitz
16-11-2006, 21:12
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 000. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor

kikl0p
16-11-2006, 21:25
don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

rave_or_die
16-11-2006, 21:28
. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated.

itko zna sta bi ovo znacilo da je bio rob ili nesto???

Sterpo
16-11-2006, 21:45
maaa da ja bio ženski doktor/kirurg živio u području novog meksika 1825 ma da lol :rotfl:

kikl0p
16-11-2006, 21:47
. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated.

itko zna sta bi ovo znacilo da je bio rob ili nesto???ma to su gluposti ja sam u proslom zivotu bio vault dweller

m777
16-11-2006, 22:19
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
I am a magician! :rotfl:

Helena
16-11-2006, 22:26
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Bila sam muško. :cry:

Kenyi
16-11-2006, 22:40
ja sam bi zensko :(

rave_or_die
17-11-2006, 03:54
ja sam bi zensko :(

i ja isto

Shakes
17-11-2006, 08:22
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will. Do you remember now?

LOOOL

17-11-2006, 08:57
preloshe :)

Raoul Duke
17-11-2006, 09:10
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

rave_or_die
17-11-2006, 13:49
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

bio si graditelj :wink:

Eddie9
17-11-2006, 14:30
debilizam

rave_or_die
17-11-2006, 14:34
debilizam
mora se uvijek netko naci tko ce s***i o nekom postu ili topicu

medusa
17-11-2006, 16:06
bio sam žena :( koja je zabadala nos u tuđe stvari. čini se da je to ostalo isto

Tuco [o]_[O]
17-11-2006, 18:07
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

pa većina je točno :roll:

KR1ST1J@N
18-11-2006, 11:05
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
mislim ono koja muljaža :fof: :fof:

Sonic_Moronic
18-11-2006, 11:06
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Ps1ho
18-11-2006, 11:14
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

:eyebrows:

Shadowhell
18-11-2006, 14:42
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-bloodedSand calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will. Do you remember now?

Nitko drugi iz Španjolske? jbg

Chieftain
18-11-2006, 17:58
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Burek_fr0m_SPACE
18-11-2006, 17:59
A ima li iko da oni znaju kako on feels about it? :rotfl:

MIXer
18-11-2006, 21:03
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Do you remember now?

Hmm, nekoliko slicnosti. Sad sam skuzio zasto me od rodenja vuce Skotska i Irska. :rotfl:

rave_or_die
19-11-2006, 07:25
hm, potencijalni trovač...

da...tko zna jeli koga ubio otrovom :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nightyx
19-11-2006, 08:53
Ja sam bio graditelj mostova i ostalih građevina sličnim tome.. :o

^B4$t4rD^
19-11-2006, 10:28
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

hahaha koje baljezgarije :rotfl: :rotfl:

D.E.M.O.
19-11-2006, 15:30
gluposti, kaj onda ljudi koji su rođeni na isti dan su nekad bili isti čovjek? :roll:
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

rave_or_die
21-11-2006, 09:27
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
sad je pitanje jesi li na zrtvovanjima ubijao koze ovce ili ljude :rotfl: