PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : The Children of Hurin

Valtiel
01-10-2006, 22:10
Vjerovali ili ne, ali

NEW YORK - An unfinished tale by J.R.R. Tolkien has been edited by his son into a completed work and will be released next spring, the U.S. and British publishers announced Monday. ADVERTISEMENT

Christopher Tolkien has spent the past 30 years working on "The Children of Hurin," an epic tale his father began in 1918 and later abandoned. Excerpts of "The Children of Hurin," which includes the elves and dwarves of Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" and other works, have been published before.

"It has seemed to me for a long time that there was a good case for presenting my father's long version of the legend of the `Children of Hurin' as an independent work, between its own covers," Christopher Tolkien said in a statement.

The new book will be published by Houghton Mifflin in the United States and HarperCollins in England.

J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings Trilogy" has sold more than 50 million copies and was also adapted into a blockbuster, Academy Award-winning trio of films. A stage version is scheduled to open next year.

Ocekivao sam ovo vec godinama, napokoooon :pray: :pray: :pray:

Gothmog
02-10-2006, 10:36
Ovo si mogao postat u bilokoju od dvije teme o Tolkienu (u topicu "Tolkienova djela" je već bilo riječi o dotičnoj knjizi),no svejedno dijelim tvoje mišljenje...

Željno iščekujem navedeni naslov,pa da vidim što se ima novoga reći o Turambaru... :wink:

W1k1n6
02-10-2006, 10:43
Iskreno rečeno, sve me strah ovoga. Ne da sam skeptičan, nego se bojim toga, kao kad sam čuo da neka firma otkupljuje stare crno-bijele filmove i farba ih u boju :(
Kamo sreće da se varam...

Dreamer Deceiver
02-10-2006, 14:04
nema jebenijeg tipa od Turina,makar mi je pripovijest o Berenu i Luthien jabolji dio Silmarilliona... :pray: :pray:

Durin
02-10-2006, 17:30
Bilo je govora o ovome,knjiga će vjerojatno biti ok,iako bih htio čuti još nešto o trećem dobu.

Dreamer Deceiver
08-10-2006, 15:10
kad ce izać ?

Durin
11-10-2006, 16:26
U proljeće 2007 godine (Mislim Ožujak).