12-09-2006, 20:22
http://www.bug.hr/master/vijesti/index.asp?id=74441

čini se da bethesda sprema nesh novo :D

Prince-Artas
12-09-2006, 20:53
vidio sam to, jedva čekam

O-Okac
12-09-2006, 23:09
ak se nevarm knights of the white stalion je bilo ime jednom od guildova u oblivionu i mislim da je to bio samo jedna glupa sala (nebi se puno veselio)

Rocchiro
13-09-2006, 06:28
jedva cekam :pray:

Prince-Artas
13-09-2006, 14:14
najbolje bi bilo da maknu one nevidljive granice koje nas spriječavaju da dođemo do drugih provincija, tribali bi izdat onoliko expanzija koliko ima provincija i u svakoj expanziji davat jednu provinciju

Unnamed
13-09-2006, 18:10
najbolje bi bilo da maknu one nevidljive granice koje nas spriječavaju da dođemo do drugih provincija, tribali bi izdat onoliko expanzija koliko ima provincija i u svakoj expanziji davat jednu provinciju

Bilo bi zakon :pray:

Prince-Artas
13-09-2006, 19:39
[quote="Prince-Artas":8guz8qud]najbolje bi bilo da maknu one nevidljive granice koje nas spriječavaju da dođemo do drugih provincija, tribali bi izdat onoliko expanzija koliko ima provincija i u svakoj expanziji davat jednu provinciju

ova ekspanzija bi tebala koštat oko 150 kn.....koliko ima tih provincija :?[/quote:8guz8qud]

Tamriel consists of nine provinces, each of these provinces corresponds with their own culture and race, with the exception of High Rock, which houses two distinct species:

* High Rock, inhabited by Bretons, man/elf hybrids on the human side; also Orcs or Orsimer, aldmeris for 'Pariah Folk': Elves so ruined and corrupted that they are often mistaken as akin to goblins and/or trolls. Orsimer live in the city of Orsinium.
* Hammerfell, inhabited by Redguards, in the native also Yokudans, enterprising expansionists from the west, commonly mistaken for men, but not in fact related. Once housed a significant Dwemer* population. It was later Orcish territory until the landing of the Yokudans in their Ra'gada, or "Warrior Wave." It is from this wave that the Redguards take their name, and their swift, easy conquest of Hammerfell that earned them their reputation as the best soldiers upon Nirn.
* Skyrim, inhabited by Nords. Hardy men of the north and the only remaining direct and unchanged descendants of the original human 'Nedic' settlers from across the now frozen Sea of Ghosts.
* Morrowind, inhabited by Dark Elves, or Dunmer, meaning 'accursed folk' in Aldmeris. This region once also housed a large Dwemer population. All that remains are their ruins.
* Black Marsh, inhabited by Argonians, highly evolved lizard people, who are commonly looked down upon as beastfolk. For this reason, the Argonians were formerly a popular slave race.
* Elsweyr, inhabited by the Khajiit, cat folk, also commonly looked down upon as savage. The Khajiit were also common slaves.
* Valenwood, inhabited by Wood Elves, or Bosmer in the Elven, meaning 'tree-sap folk', they are the Elven products of blood mixing with men, like the Bretons. The Bretons are a similar race of hybrids leaning more towards the Man stock-the Bosmer lean more towards the Mer.
* Summerset Isles, inhabited by High Elves, or Altmer, meaning 'superior (and/or snobbish) folk'.
* Cyrodiil, the Imperial province, inhabited by the Imperials, or Cyrodiils, a common human race who form the foundational population of the Empire, although the ruling Septim dynasty are thought to be of at least some Nordic blood (which might explain their long history as conquerors and warrior-kings). The Line of Septim is also known to have some Dunmeri ancestry.

Bastard
13-09-2006, 19:49
kladim se da će u expanziji biti summerset isle. prije nego što je izašao oblivijon, bilo je mnogo priče da će se odvijati baš na summerset isleu, pa možda...

Bastard
13-09-2006, 20:06
ne 9 nego 8, cyrodiil već imamo. a zamislite samo koliko bi prostora zauzimala svaka ekspanzija. svaka na jednom DVDu... :shock:

Prince-Artas
13-09-2006, 20:45
ne 9 nego 8, cyrodiil već imamo. a zamislite samo koliko bi prostora zauzimala svaka ekspanzija. svaka na jednom DVDu... :shock:

ja nemam ništa protiv 8 expanzija za oblivion, a vi

Bastard
13-09-2006, 20:56
nemam ni ja ali bi zauzelo bar 50 GB kad bi sve to izašlo.

Kenyi
13-09-2006, 21:02
ofkros not.svaka ekspanzija nova igra 8 ekspanzija 8 razlicitih obliviona.

pimp
14-09-2006, 16:36
to bi bio wow u singleplayeru

Helios Prime
15-09-2006, 20:57
Apsolutno nista

Prince-Artas
15-09-2006, 21:01
pogledajte ovo

S Pete Hines, Bethesda's marketing V.P., was asked by gaming site GamersReports about the truth behind the GameStop listing[1]; he had this to say:

"There's no expansion in development called Knights of the White Stallion. That's the name of a quest in Oblivion. Right now we have no announced plans for any new content, add-ons, or expansions. If that changes, we'll let folks know."[2]S

Note that he only denies this one name; GamersReports neglected to ask about the other two potential names, meaning they could still be the names of expansions.

16-09-2006, 11:05
juh,biće veselo ^^

skrim is my world
(jel mi fali jedno "i" u skrimu? :| )

Bastard
16-09-2006, 13:29
juh,biće veselo ^^

skrim is my world
(jel mi fali jedno "i" u skrimu? :| )

skyrim, skyrim sinko.

16-09-2006, 14:25
juh,biće veselo ^^