PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Events

Berax0r
12-09-2006, 16:25
Nightfall World Prewiev Event September 22-24 (http://www.guildwars.com/press/releases/pressrelease-2006-09-12.php)samo pogledajte odnosno procitajte :pray:

EDIT:tu cu stavljati event koji nadolaze

The Boz
12-09-2006, 16:44
Nista cudno. ANet to voli radit.

Berax0r
12-09-2006, 16:52
ztnam da nije ništa čudno samo vam dajem informacije :wink:

Shadowhell
12-09-2006, 18:24
lijepo, budem probao :)

noda
12-09-2006, 19:09
Glupost, isto ko i za Factions. Fala Bogu kaj sam taj vikend na roštiljanju. gg

Worthaur
12-09-2006, 20:24
zašto je glupost?

Berax0r
12-09-2006, 20:26
izgleda da neče kupiti gw nightfall jer mu je glupost :rotfl:

Berax0r
12-09-2006, 20:54
evo ga sa stranice LINK
:pray: (http://eu.guildwars.com/images/promos/majorpromo-en.swf)

noda
13-09-2006, 13:53
zašto je glupost?

Zato, jer ima puno više materijala za fixat u tom vikendu, od stavljanja preview eventa. Gadi mi se polako GW, ko i svakom drugom pvp igraču (a da nije IWAY).

Berax0r
13-09-2006, 18:02
sry na duble postu žurio sam se pa :roll:

Berax0r
22-09-2006, 08:45
Event Update 22 September 2006
The start of the Nightfall World Preview Event will be delayed by a few hours. We’ve discovered a corruption in the archives, and we’re pulling a full backup, after which we will then examine the error, make a correction, and the event will be on its way. At this point, we anticipate that the event will not start before 5:00 a.m. PDT (Noon GMT). We will update as soon as we have further information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

v4MP1r3
22-09-2006, 18:56
widi ovo, pomocni moderator ^^ dobro je iamti jos nekoga jer kako stojimo sa skolom, nejde nam bas predobro =P
fucking 3d jir

T.N.T.
22-09-2006, 19:13
daj, dal igra tko?

ima brdo toga novoga...http://cro-gaming.com/forum/Smileys/Alpha/dancing.gif

Berax0r
22-09-2006, 19:26
World Preview Event Begins! 22 September 2006
The Nightfall World Preview Event has started. You can create new characters to explore Elona, or jump right into PvP. New skills, professions, items, armor, arenas, features, and a whole new region await you. For more info, visit the event page. And join the event now!

T.N.T.
22-09-2006, 20:15
dal se meni to samo čini ili mapa ne izgleda kao na onom prvom filmiću?

BTW igram paragona

Berax0r
22-09-2006, 20:23
ej LODO je ja igram sa dervishom :wink:

Kron
22-09-2006, 21:49
lol, već počelo???

T.N.T.
22-09-2006, 22:36
lol, već počelo???da...ja sam lvl 8...

teže je nabrijati lika nego na factionsima...to je dobro...

Berax0r
22-09-2006, 23:28
je istina za svaki quest dobije se otprilike 300 Xp ali dobro je to sto se za svaki quest dobivaju neki bodovi sa kojima možeš imati neki title vrlo jednostavno i lako :wink:

evo dervish me jako oduševio:ima dobre poteze,dobre skillove i sve 5 :D

a nightfall super grafika,HEROJI(bas su zakon možete ima zapovijedati di da idu,koje skillove da koriste...)
sve u svemu ocijena 9/10 :D

nisam stavio 10/10 jer ko prvo nema storagea grrrrr,ko drugo kada zavrsi ovaj event izbrisat ce ti toga lika(znaci ako dodes do kraja sa ovim likom od eventa biti ce ti izbrisan :( )

Kron
23-09-2006, 10:14
wooooot? ma fak yu, ja vise ne igram! oni meni brisat lika :yuck:
dervish lijepo izgleda i ima dobar "stil" izvođenja, al su mu skillovi malo....glupi. skoro svaki se bazira na encancment

Berax0r
23-09-2006, 12:44
ma dervish mi je super probao sam igrati AB sa onim elite avatarom izvrstan je :pray:

# During this preview event, any new characters you create in the nation of Elona are temporary and will be reset prior to the release of Guild Wars Nightfall. These beta characters cannot travel outside of Elona, cannot access account storage, and cannot sell items to traders.

Berax0r
26-09-2006, 20:29
Another Double Reward Weekend 26 September 2006
This coming weekend, from Noon PDT on Friday, September 29 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 1, you will receive double experience from capturing elite skills. Instead of gaining 250 times your level in XP, you will receive 500 times your level. Join Guild Wars this weekend and enjoy the bonus XP.

noda
27-09-2006, 13:05
Sux.

Oću dupli feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejm

Gaas
27-09-2006, 13:44
Sux.

Oću dupli feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejmS :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

v4MP1r3
30-09-2006, 06:50
ah nista...
ja sam bio, BIO, dervish lvl 14, ajde nista...cekam nightfall =PP

Kron
30-09-2006, 11:31
Another Double Reward Weekend 26 September 2006
This coming weekend, from Noon PDT on Friday, September 29 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 1, you will receive double experience from capturing elite skills. Instead of gaining 250 times your level in XP, you will receive 500 times your level. Join Guild Wars this weekend and enjoy the bonus XP.

Jel to danas?

v4MP1r3
30-09-2006, 15:27
je to je danas, mislim, ovaj vikend

Berax0r
15-12-2006, 23:17
Stize Božić u GW-u!!!

Wintersday 2006 Event: Annual Battle between Grenth and Dwayna

Wintersday approaches, can you all see the signs?
The grentchies and the snowmen will soon all align.
For a battle in the end is what we shall face;
To determine the wintery fate of the whole human race.

Dwayna and Grenth will vie for our favor;
Through threats and presents of a wintergreen flavor.
In the end one shall win, one shall surely prevail;
And the length of the winter is the final detail.

So stock up on snowballs and clear all your packs;
For gifts of all sorts will rain down on your backs.
And if you should see a small urchin or three;
Remember the spirit of the season — 'Tis better to give than receive.

Wintersday is almost upon us. That time of the year when the gods Dwayna and Grenth fight over who will control the weather during the coming months. Will Grenth have his way and plunge the world into eternal winter or will Dwayna be able to melt enough hearts to bring about an early thaw? You will have the final say as the gods vie for your vote during the grand finale.

The Wintersday event begins on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 and runs for 13 days, with the grand finale taking place on Monday, January 1, 2007. During the event, the cities of Kamadan, Lion's Arch, Droknar's Forge, and Ascalon City will shine like beacons in the winter night sky with festive, Wintersday decorations, while holiday NPCs walk the streets lending their holiday spirit to this jolly season.

In addition to the grand finale, with its promise of flowing (and dropping) presents, citizens of these cities will be invited to participate in special holiday quests, missions, and games, all with their own rewards. And don't be surprised if a snowball fight breaks out before the end of the festival.

So, mark your calendars and be sure to show up for another special Wintersday event in the world of Guild Wars. It promises to be the event of the season!

Holiday Events

Even before the grand finale, wherein Dwayna and Grenth promise the crowds gifts to gain their favor, Wintersday will provide many opportunities for wintry fun and presents. Here's what you can expect:

* The return of two well-known Wintersday quests, which give you the chance to side with Grenth and his grentchies or Dwayna and her snowmen even before their final showdown. Unsure of which deity to support? Try both quests to pick your favorite!

* New for this Wintersday season are two all new quest chains revolving around the two competing holiday gods. Polar bears, reindeer, and devious presents – Oh my!

* Venture into the Underworld for a series of repeatable snowball fights against either the forces of Grenth or the forces of Dwayna. Take control of piles of presents to ensure your side’s victory in this frosty fray.

* For another dose of snowball mayhem, try out the PvP snowball fight. Random forces will unite within an arena to fight for either Grenth or Dwayna. The first team to gather five presents for its patron deity will win the day.

* And, if you believe the old adage that it is better to give than to receive, try your hand at the city event game in Lion’s Arch, Droknar’s Forge, Kamadan, and Ascalon City during the festivities. Deliver presents to the children before the grentchies destroy Wintersday. And you never know, the little urchins might just reward you with something special for your generosity.

Holiday Rewards

In addition to the seasonally appropriate headwear you can receive from either Dwayna or Grenth at the end of the grand finale, here are some other gifts and items you might see during the Wintersday festival:

* Winter Gift: What surprise will you find inside? "Unwrap" it to find out.

* Snowman Summoner: Need an instant snowman? This gift is for you.

* Eggnog: The holiday season's staple drink.

* Spiked Eggnog: A more potent glass of nog for the hale and hearty. Please imbibe responsibly—don't drink and quest.

* Green Candy Cane: The return of the adventurer's favorite candy treat.

* Rainbow Candy Cane: A different flavor of candy cane that should also make those long days of questing much more enjoyable.

* Yuletide Tonic: Drink this tonic if you want to be one of Dwayna's little helpers during the festivities.

* Frozen Globs of Ectoplasm: You'll need some of this collectible item when you get low on Yuletide Tonic.

* Candy Cane Shards: Collect these colorful fragments by questing and competing. The outcome of Wintersday hangs in the balance, and your contribution of Candy Cane Shards may make all the difference. Besides, you never know what somebody might trade for these once the festivities come to a close. Tip: Hold onto those shards until the Wintersday finale and use them for good (or mischievous) intent!

* Fruitcake: A tasty holiday staple that is sure to put a little spring in your step.

* Special Rewards: In the tradition of the season, you'll receive special headgear during the Wintersday finale. And even better, you'll get a new means of storing it, as well.

We look forward to seeing you in the Wintersday Event, and welcoming you to another year of fun and frolicsome festivities!

Kron
16-12-2006, 00:41
sto se dogodilo sa lions archom?? :o

Glass
16-12-2006, 14:31
sto se dogodilo sa lions archom?? :o

Lion's Arch briefly had the looks of The Amnoon Oasis, and several of the NPCs became unreachable. This "bug" also opened up new area for the Explorer Title (approximately 0.3% explored), but was fixed in another update shortly after.
XP can no longer be earned in guild scrimmage matches

W3DR4N
01-01-2007, 18:51
Kad će dijeliti kape? Da se logiram na pola sata i to pokupim.

Worthaur
01-01-2007, 19:24
Dijele svaka 3 sata
http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Wintersday_2006#Schedule

v4MP1r3
01-01-2007, 22:18

to je fasada jer svi mi znamo da nas wedran igra non stop :D
j/k

ne fakat, dijele svaka 3 sata, i onda je ono vazno na vidjelu,

zla ili dobra starana,
to vam se ljudi dogovaraju po districtima,
za dwaynu dobijete normalnu kapicu, za gospodin "grinča" dobijete rogove =P
a potrebne su vam candy cane shards! da se zna, jer se isto odvija na princiopu onih krugova, znate foru s "tickets"ima... dakle, ako ste u winning circleu dobijate poklon, a unutra je naravno iznenadjenje...

ma, come and ee :D :D ;DDDD

MTF*
02-01-2007, 00:10

to je fasada jer svi mi znamo da nas wedran igra non stop :D
j/k

ne fakat, dijele svaka 3 sata, i onda je ono vazno na vidjelu,

zla ili dobra starana,
to vam se ljudi dogovaraju po districtima,
za dwaynu dobijete normalnu kapicu, za gospodin "grinča" dobijete rogove =P
a potrebne su vam candy cane shards! da se zna, jer se isto odvija na princiopu onih krugova, znate foru s "tickets"ima... dakle, ako ste u winning circleu dobijate poklon, a unutra je naravno iznenadjenje...

ma, come and ee :D :D ;DDDD

ja danas dobio obe kape (ali u kamadanu), a nisam imo ni jedan ccs... :rotfl:
ozbiljno, samo sam stajo tamo i to je to, dobio...lol... :D

Berax0r
02-01-2007, 00:13
pa da za kape si trebao sam stajati a za one mini igre si trebao imati ccs :wink:

MTF*
02-01-2007, 00:16
pa da za kape si trebao sam stajati a za one mini igre si trebao imati ccs :wink:

Kakve igre???
kaj se tam dobije?
pretpostavljam da tog vise nema... :cry:

v4MP1r3
02-01-2007, 10:22

Kakve igre???
kaj se tam dobije?
pretpostavljam da tog vise nema... :cry:

mislim da je sve zavrsilo danas u ponoc, igre su ti bile za title-skillz i to je bilo u snowball fightu, meni i dajle tesko, moras pobijediti 100 puta da dobis title...ufff.... uglavnom, to, pa za ccs, pa za neke druge stvari, uglavnom, sve u sklopu wintersday-a...

Tsumetai Ryujin
02-01-2007, 11:02
sad gledam na wikipediji i kolko sam svatio event je zavrsio??

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Wintersday_2006

Worthaur
02-01-2007, 11:05
sad gledam na wikipediji i kolko sam svatio event je zavrsio??

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Wintersday_2006
da, zadnja sansa ti je bila danas u 9h

Empe Tri
02-01-2007, 11:14
fali mi jos jedna kapica :(
znao sam da cu zakasnit :cry:
al nema veze :D

Thrall
27-03-2007, 19:39
Za sada nema novih evenata, ali pretpostavljam da bi ubrzo moglo biti opet nešto sa factionsa ili povećana šansa az neki dobar drop.

Kron
28-03-2007, 14:45
dupli faction & fame i vraceno 8vs8 u HA (vikend)

Gaas
28-03-2007, 17:18

hmm uskoro je 1.april a nisam bas u toku sa gwom pa mi to smrdi na zajebanciju :)

noda
28-03-2007, 17:21

hmm uskoro je 1.april a nisam bas u toku sa gwom pa mi to smrdi na zajebanciju :)

hmm, vidiš o ovom nisam razmišljao:)

ak će bit zajebacnija neka.. bolje im je da odma zgase servere, jer će masa ljudi popizdit..
i double fame je smeće btw.

Gaas
28-03-2007, 17:29

hmm, vidiš o ovom nisam razmišljao:)

ak će bit zajebacnija neka.. bolje im je da odma zgase servere, jer će masa ljudi popizdit..
i double fame je smeće btw.

a cuj neznam to je samo moj instinkt :)..nije zenski tak da se ne pouzdam u njega :P

a sto se tice double famea...ajde to ti je idealna prilika da ulovis r9 ^^

Thrall
28-03-2007, 17:53
Ili r1 u mom slučaju... :rotfl: Ma nemam sad vremena za PvP, prvo trebam preći još preostale 2 misije za titulu u Prophecisu, sada ću kupiti 15k kurzick, već imam para i onda idem u HA.

ssalG
28-03-2007, 18:13
Ili r1 u mom slučaju... :rotfl: Ma nemam sad vremena za PvP, prvo trebam preći još preostale 2 misije za titulu u Prophecisu, sada ću kupiti 15k kurzick, već imam para i onda idem u HA.

Nemoj shvatit kao uvredu, ali mislim da je HA malo izvan tvoje "lige".

Thrall
28-03-2007, 18:37
O, sad si ti neki stručnjak ha, za HA trebaš biti jako intelektualno spretan i jako dobar gamer.........Ja nemam rank jer mi se Ha ne igra, pre jednolično mi je . Ili je protivnik Sf team ili ritualist ili smitter tim, BoA, ja sam s monkom došao u Sf team i imao jedno 7 consecutiv wins, ali uvijek smo igrali protiv drugih Sf teamova tako da mi je to malo glupo. ko nešto mrzim onda je kad netko kaže "izvan tvoje lige". Kakva je tvoja liga- otići na wikipediu i kopirati build.

ssalG
28-03-2007, 18:55
O, sad si ti neki stručnjak ha, za HA trebaš biti jako intelektualno spretan i jako dobar gamer.........Ja nemam rank jer mi se Ha ne igra, pre jednolično mi je . Ili je protivnik Sf team ili ritualist ili smitter tim, BoA, ja sam s monkom došao u Sf team i imao jedno 7 consecutiv wins, ali uvijek smo igrali protiv drugih Sf teamova tako da mi je to malo glupo.

Nisam rekao da sam stručnjak za HA, ali mislim da za HA trebaš imati jako puno iskustva u PvP igri.

Thrall
28-03-2007, 19:13
Šta imaš nešto teško u HA? Određene zadatke ili misije. 6VS6 ili 8Vs8 borba nije ništa teško naučno. najveći noobovi imaju rankovi, a ako su oni neka velika "liga" onda svaka im dala.

ssalG
28-03-2007, 19:18
Šta imaš nešto teško u HA?

6VS6 ili 8Vs8 borba nije ništa teško naučno

Dovoljno rečeno.

Thrall
28-03-2007, 19:24
Pa šta onda pričaš da je to iznad moje lige, igram HA kad mi se da, a kad mi se neda onda ga ne igram, ali igrat ću ga, samo da pređem Prophecis, normalno s titulom.

ssalG
28-03-2007, 20:04
Malo si krivo shvatio značenje citata, citati su trebali značiti da se ti prema HA odnosiš kao da je to nekakva laka gluposti i da su tamo sami noobovi, a ne kao mjesto koje se shvaća kao "vrhunac" Guild Warsa.

noda
28-03-2007, 20:49
@thrall

da si imao 7 consecutiva winsa u tombsima bio bi r1..

Gaas
29-03-2007, 13:11
@thrall

istina

Thrall
29-03-2007, 18:05
@thrall

Rekao sam otprilike i da velik je vrhunac kopirat build s wikipedije i ići loviti rank u HA, a da bi aktivirao titulu treba mi 180 fameova, a i ne želim se svađati, dosta ova tema se zove Events , a ne Ha, a ako netko hoće pričati o Ha neka ide na temu PvP, svaka čast PvP-u , ali meni je draži PvE. :naughty:

Gaas
30-03-2007, 12:33
@thrall

Rekao sam otprilike i da velik je vrhunac kopirat build s wikipedije i ići loviti rank u HA, a da bi aktivirao titulu treba mi 180 fameova, a i ne želim se svađati, dosta ova tema se zove Events , a ne Ha, a ako netko hoće pričati o Ha neka ide na temu PvP, svaka čast PvP-u , ali meni je draži PvE. :naughty:

pa ti onda nemoj pist da je PvP pickin dim i da je to ko hrvatski za naucit

Thrall
30-03-2007, 17:32
Dam ti 100k ingame , ako nađeš citat gdje sam napisao da je PvP pičkin dim i šta je tu teško naučit?

ssalG
30-03-2007, 17:42
Šta imaš nešto teško u HA?

6VS6 ili 8Vs8 borba nije ništa teško naučno

Čim mi se popravi komp., čekam svojih 100k

Thrall
30-03-2007, 17:43
I ti iz toga vidiš da je PvP pičkin dim.......

ssalG
30-03-2007, 17:44
A kako bi se drukčije to trebalo shvatit?

Thrall
30-03-2007, 17:55
Tako kako piše.

U HA se dva tima ili više bore 6 vs 6, poslije onog uvodnog dijela za Morale bost i šta tu ima nešto teško za naučit? Nemaš previše nekih objectiva, to milsim da svatko može naučiti. Nemojte me krivo shvatit , ne kažem ja da svaki noob može doći do nekog ranka , ali mislim da svaki bolji igrač može.

Thrall
04-04-2007, 16:53
Očekujem neki novi Event uskoro......eh... :|

v4MP1r3
05-04-2007, 08:38
Očekujem neki novi Event uskoro......eh... :|

i ja isto, bas bi nam dobro dosla easy money...po mogucnosti neki veci event s questovima i time...

Thrall
05-04-2007, 08:56
Da, siguran sam da već smišljaju šta da napravi, možda već i rade na nekom eventu.

Berax0r
05-04-2007, 11:08
Thrall gle ovo ti vec dugo mislim reći:Prestani sr**!!!!!!!!
Dolazi novi ogromni update,dolazi novi event dolaze novi modovi u GW-u a ti tu nesta ser** kako mislis da ce doci
Daj se malo spusti na zemlju

Thrall
05-04-2007, 12:05
bla bla bla bla.Ajde šta pizdiš , samo sam rekao da jedva čekam novi Event.

Children remeber, drougs make people nervous! :rotfl:

Thrall
18-04-2007, 13:33
Double Sunspear & Lightbringer Points 17 April 2007
This weekend you will receive double Sunspear and Lightbringer points in both Hard mode and regular gameplay. Check in with the appropriate resurrection shrine NPC to obtain the bounty, and double up on the rewards from Noon Pacific on Friday, April 20, through 11:59 PM Pacific on Sunday, April 22.

Thrall
26-04-2007, 18:44
April 28 marks the two-year anniversary of Guild Wars (original Prophecies campaign) as well as the one-year anniversary of Guild Wars Factions, and what an exciting two years it has been! With three campaigns available and an expansion on the way, Guild Wars has developed into a successful game enjoyed by millions of fans worldwide.

We owe that success to you—our fans. Your loyal support over the last two years has made Guild Wars what it is today, and we'd like to thank you by holding a special birthday celebration in your honor!

The event will take place over the weekend of April 27 to April 29, and will be open to characters from all three campaigns. Come celebrate with us and enjoy a weekend of games, special treats, and birthday surprises!

Games of Chance and Tests of Skill

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with an outdoor party complete with games, races, and contests to reward both the lucky and skilled among us. Back by popular request, the good citizens of Shing Jea Monastery will re-open their ever-enjoyable Boardwalk—to those who have access to Shing Jea, of course—for the birthday celebration. Whether you seek to increase your Luck or just kick back and have a good time, the games of chance along the Shing Jea Boardwalk will certainly have what you're looking for.

In addition to the mini-games on the Shing Jea Boardwalk, you will also be able to compete at the Dragon Arena and race at the Rollerbeetle Track. These special PvP events will be accessible from Shing Jea Monastery and from the Great Temple of Balthazar. They're sure to be fun for your whole family... of characters.

Get Your Cake... and the Icing, Too

As much fun as you're sure to have racing beetles and battling in the dragon arena, a birthday celebration simply wouldn't be complete without cake! All weekend long, you will find special Birthday Cupcakes during your adventures as well as through ticket exchange on the Boardwalk. Unlike real cupcakes, these special items have some extra qualities that are certain to make you smile. But we doubt these treats will make the vile creatures of Tyria, Cantha, and Elona happy. This is a sugar rush with a vengeance.

The icing on this celebration will be applied on April 28 when the much-anticipated birthday presents arrive for those characters who turn two on that momentous day. Beginning at 12:01 AM PST, players who have characters turning two years old will find a gift in their inventories—one of a new set of miniatures created especially for this birthday celebration. Players who have characters that turn one will receive a wrapped miniature from the set created as presents for the first birthday of Guild Wars. Remember that birthday gifts are given all year 'round, and you will receive your gift on the personal birthday (creation date) of each character on your account.

Finally, you can enjoy your cupcakes and unwrap your gifts under a sky filled with pyrotechnics. Fireworks displays will commence in Kamadan, Shing Jea Monastery, and Lion's Arch every three hours starting at 12:01 AM PST on April 28th. Don't miss this event. Guild Wars only turns two once, and we plan to make the most of the occasion. You should, too!

We would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of Guild Wars, and wish you the best of adventures in the coming year! Enjoy your party!

Sretan rođendan! :thumbs2:

^B4$t4rD^
07-07-2007, 14:22
vidim nitko vise ne stavlja :cry:

Dragon Festival Returns!

Cantha will celebrate the Dragon Festival again this year through a multitude of fun activities in Shing Jea Monastery. The Dragon Arena and Rollerbeetle Racing will reopen; the Shing Jea Boardwalk will offer all sorts of games of chance; and the monastery itself will host a reenactment of last year’s event, as well. Fun, prizes, and a special gift will be your rewards! So join the celebration at 19:00 GMT) on Friday, July 6th, and celebrate this historic event until 06:59 GMT on Monday, July 9th.

Kron
07-07-2007, 14:24
irudati, misije su jebeno teske

Thrall
07-07-2007, 14:36
Trebam se i ja malo odmorit, ne mogu više ja samo pisati updateove i eventse... :wink:

Berax0r
07-07-2007, 16:19
jebes misije ja radim questove :P

Thrall
07-07-2007, 17:03
Ma, previše lagga imam da bih sad putovao iz tyrie u Canthu :rotfl:

Sad sam ušao u mali dobar guild, pa pomažem drugim...

Dragon arena mi je glupa , ima previše noobova lvl 1 koji se ne znaju ni kretati i zbog njih uvijek spušim...

FaTaL_mRkvA
25-10-2007, 05:51
sutra pocinje Halloween!!!!

Mafioz0r
25-10-2007, 07:41
Hehe, jedva čekam....

SnowFlake
25-10-2007, 12:56
Hehe, jedva čekam....

sign
nisam dugo u gw,pa me zanima,eventovi koliko ih puta godipnje ima i ostali detalji,koji su to...

Utoplytanian
25-10-2007, 12:59
koji level treba bit za event? i treba za to proc kampanju ili se moze i u presearingu ili new ascalonu?

Kron
25-10-2007, 18:37
to ti je ukrasen grad, dobijen nesto questova ako bude, kuljzor atmosfera, bas pravi pravcati helloween

FaTaL_mRkvA
26-10-2007, 16:06
aj da pitam di se dobiju tonici i serumi, fireworks.... osim da ih kupim od playera???....?-_-

Pro n00b
26-10-2007, 18:40
Igraš miniigre,i čekaš MAd King-a da dođe u grad koji dijeli poklone. Također svaki festival se dijeli i maska posebna igračima,obično je to na haloween- pumpkin head.

FaTaL_mRkvA
26-10-2007, 19:17
kako doci do miniigri??

Utoplytanian
26-10-2007, 19:18
a u koji grad? moram bas otici na neko posebno mjesto ili to bude u svakom gradu? moj prvi event :)

SnowFlake
26-10-2007, 20:08
a u koji grad? moram bas otici na neko posebno mjesto ili to bude u svakom gradu? moj prvi event :)

Pro n00b
26-10-2007, 20:22
Evo na ovom linku piše kad dolazi Mad king,potioni koji se dobivaju i neka nova igra brawl:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Halloween_2007

Mafioz0r
26-10-2007, 21:25
Evo, baš sam bio na najboljem halloween partyu ikad (organizirao ga moj savez - ODIN/FIRE), naišao sam na tmarosija (M A R A B U S a), kasnije ću postat skrinšotove.

Utoplytanian
27-10-2007, 01:08
ah to samo u Kamadanu i Lion's Archu :cry: nisam jos do tamo stigao,sad tek idem u yak's bend :( ali sam zato izfarmao neke cudne iteme,neki witchs brew od kojeg sam se napio :) , jabuke, kolacic i zito ili stavec 8)

Thrall
27-10-2007, 07:50
Evo novi event-Stigo mi GWEN :pray: :rotfl: I to za samo 5 dana sveukupno(iz crvortexa).

FaTaL_mRkvA
28-10-2007, 09:07
sto treba skupljati za christmas festival??? mislim na ono kak za halloween trebaju decayed orr emblemi za exchange itema

Kron
28-10-2007, 10:25
ja mislim da je bilo isto....

imam 51 Trick-or-Treat Bag

Mafioz0r
28-10-2007, 21:57
Evo par screenshotova sa partya u petak :rotfl:
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8917/irannahh5.th.jpg (http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irannahh5.jpg)Molim bez komentara kako mi je build sranje.
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8403/train1lq6.th.jpg (http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=train1lq6.jpg)Halloween train :rotfl: .... pročitajte šta se ovi likovi dogovaraju....
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4682/nudismftwse4.th.jpg (http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nudismftwse4.jpg)SKasnije su ti dogovori postali stvarnost :D (ti nudisti mi već idu na jetra)
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3582/biseriengleskegramatikege6.th.jpg (http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=biseriengleskegramatikege6.jpg)SObrat ite pažnju na bisere engleske gramatike....
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9966/odinftwex9.th.jpg (http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinftwex9.jpg)SHalloween train ftw
Evo još par skrinšotova...
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6507/herojutrokutugn1.th.jpg (http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=herojutrokutugn1.jpg)
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/447/ritualcircleiq1.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ritualcircleiq1.jpg)
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3347/cloudedtravellerrj0.th.jpg (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cloudedtravellerrj0.jpg)
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4250/bradaviceiy3.th.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bradaviceiy3.jpg)

tmarosi
28-10-2007, 22:31
meni event nije nista posebno

zamjenio nekoliko tisuca emblema za cugu i to je sve

sada cekam da si uzmem kapicu za momnka i to je to

vidim da nema nikakvih questova (sranje generalno)

ajd, ovi trick or treat bags su ok pizdarije (ima u njima i ponesto dobro)

wintersday over all events

eh da, mini igra....nimalo mi se ne svidja...ali idu dobro balth factionsi

Kron
29-10-2007, 19:26
skoro pa ufarmao 100 Trick or Treat Bagsa

FaTaL_mRkvA
31-10-2007, 10:44
lijepa je maskica

SnowFlake
01-11-2007, 14:58
hihihhi,ako bar nesto dobro bilo zaradio sam 6k
:D

FaTaL_mRkvA
17-12-2007, 09:43
kad počinje wintersday?

Aerial
17-12-2007, 11:47
kad počinje wintersday?

21.12. čini mi se, u petak...

tmarosi
17-12-2007, 19:04
kad počinje wintersday?

21.12. čini mi se, u petak...

da, pocinje 21.12 i traje 12 dana

budem zamijenio 6000 emblema za cugu i poslije wintersdaya idem maxati drunka

a do tada cu igrati najvjerojatnije wintersday igrice (malo se ostaviti farmanja) i rijesiti sve wintersday questove (cisto reda radi)

Nodakim
17-12-2007, 20:34
joj sada će ovdje biti slobodno vrijeme,čini mi se da bum zaradio dosta nekim special itemima

axe
04-01-2008, 13:25
jel zna ko kaj je sada sljedece na repertoatu evenata??

i kada to pocinje??

s1lj0
04-01-2008, 14:34
HA weekend?
ovaj sad jel

Commander Shadow
11-02-2008, 11:02
Jel tko bio na canthan new year? Meni se nije dalo ali znam da je dosao stakor.

Mafioz0r
11-02-2008, 11:04
Ja nisam imao vremena za GW ovaj vikend.

Commander Shadow
11-02-2008, 11:06
Znam da nisi. Rekao si vec da ces ovaj vikend popravljat msn.

tmarosi
11-02-2008, 16:57
ja sam dobio stakora iz lunar fortuna (oso u HoM), te dobio mini celestial pig (zamjena kod collectora za 5 mini pig od prosle godine). minipigove sam kupovao u prosjeku 20k/each

nabio lucky title na r5...Golden, presao 1 000 000 tickets won (max je r6, 2 500 000)

skupio pizdarija da nabijem r1 title animal party (samo moram popiti josh 70 tonica)

sve u svemu, potrosio sam negdje oko 100k (a da nisam nista kupovao, bio bi profit od jedno 200-300k), znaci trosak ovog eventa mi je bio 300-400k

Kron
11-02-2008, 20:59
ja sam sa 16 stackova fortuna dobio malo vise od 100k bodova.

po mojoj računici za jedan event (znači 3 dana) mozes dobit 250k bodova, sto podrazumijeva 3 dana afkanja na srdnjem krugu. za to treba 40 stackova ticketa.

ovo nije sigurno, ja sam se orijentirao po svojim statistikama

tmarosi
11-02-2008, 21:21

po mojoj računici za jedan event (znači 3 dana) mozes dobit 250k bodova, sto podrazumijeva 3 dana afkanja na srdnjem krugu. za to treba 40 stackova ticketa.

ako stojish u 9 rings i stojish u srednjem ide ti onda ovako:

za 24 sata stajanaja dobijesh oko 100 000 tickets won i spusih ticketa u vrijednosti 100k

tu negdje ide

axe
12-02-2008, 22:49
koji je sljedechi event ?

i sto nam treba za pripremu

(osim puno love)?

tmarosi
13-02-2008, 05:35

(osim puno love)?

ako se ja ne varam, sljedeci je dragon festival (u ljeto)

lokacija, shing jea monestery, factions

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Category:Special_events

Kron
13-02-2008, 08:09

ako stojish u 9 rings i stojish u srednjem ide ti onda ovako:

za 24 sata stajanaja dobijesh oko 100 000 tickets won i spusih ticketa u vrijednosti 100k

tu negdje ide
ja sam ubrao preko 100k tickets won sa negdje 65k

Commander Shadow
13-02-2008, 12:14

(osim puno love)?

Kaj nije na proljece godisnjica GW-a?

tmarosi
13-02-2008, 18:22

(osim puno love)?

Kaj nije na proljece godisnjica GW-a?

ema to veze

GW ima samo 4 eventa: cantha new year, dragon festival, halloween i wintersday

sve ostalo su weekendi

Kron
13-02-2008, 20:45
mene zanima kad se iduci put otvara boardwalk

tmarosi
13-02-2008, 21:59
mene zanima kad se iduci put otvara boardwalk

dragon festival 2008

Mafioz0r
31-03-2008, 22:54
After five years as our dedicated Guild Wars community manager, Gaile Gray has decided to assume a new role at ArenaNet. To honor her and the commitment she has shown, we are hosting an in-game farewell party this weekend. For more information about Gaile's new role, visit her user page on the Guild Wars wiki. We'll have more information about our plans for the Guild Wars community team next Monday.

Tricerotaps
01-04-2008, 20:46
Nije pravi event ali dobar stos za 1. travnja/aprila.
Svi likovi su stapovi. Prekomicno za vidjeti u AB, hit them with a pointy stick :P
Mada mi je proslogodisnja zamjena spolova bila veca fora :D

ssalG
01-04-2008, 23:21
Štos je zabvan prvih 20 minuta, nakon toga postaje naporan.

Windwalker
02-04-2008, 15:07
Štos je zabvan prvih 20 minuta, nakon toga postaje naporan.

Zato sam ja jučer buildao lika u pre-searingu. Štapovi jesu u početku smiješni, ali nisam mogo tako igrat dulje vrijeme.

Tricerotaps
27-04-2008, 15:49
I nitko ne spominje event zbog obljetnice 3 godine prvog GW dijela?
Sram vas bilo xD

tmarosi
27-04-2008, 16:11
I nitko ne spominje event zbog obljetnice 3 godine prvog GW dijela?
Sram vas bilo xD

sta cu ga spominjati kada mi najstariji character ima samo 26 mjeseci

Worthaur
16-12-2009, 00:46
Jucer si opet uzeo GW (sve kampanje i ekspanzija za 35 eura), taman na vrijeme za Snowball! :p

Wintersday is almost here! Soon, cities and towns all across Tyria will be decked out in splendid holiday decor, enchanted snowman henchmen will serve your adventuring needs, and vendors will be selling all manner of Wintersday consumables.
The festivities begin on December 18th and run until January 4th, so be sure to clear your calendars!

Gaas
16-12-2009, 12:38
i ja sam u planu uzet sve ^.^ , da ti nabijem jednu grudu u facu :P

serijski samoubojica
16-12-2009, 15:00
Napokon :D Baš mi je pofalilo to božično raspoloženje u GW-u.

Worthaur
19-12-2009, 23:13
http://www.imagesforme.com/thumb/thumb_b566f167.jpg (http://www.imagesforme.com/show.php/862301_gw005.jpg)

Candy cane ftw! Jedina igra u kojoj je farmanje zabavno lol

Gaas
21-12-2009, 00:51
nom nom nom, sugar rushhhhhhhhhh