PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Pitanje

Nightmaster
07-09-2006, 08:14
mene zanima kako se zove onaj dodatak s kojim mogu vidjeti koordinate na kojima se nalazim i ako ima jos nesto tak pametno...
vidio sam negdje neki topic na kojim su pisali ti neki dodaci i site-ovi, al ne sjecam se gdje sam to vidio

Cyric the BLood God
07-09-2006, 08:43
Titan bar brijem :D

Fénix
07-09-2006, 14:12
Cosmos daje to, najbolji je jer daje jos i puno toga :fof:

Wizard
07-09-2006, 14:19
imas ih mali milijun, ctmod isto to ima, ja taj koristim, titan bar je isto dobar, cosmos nisam nikad koristio, ne koristim previse tid addona, vec sam trazija stogod da personaliziram igru, ono ta se usavrsim, nadjes koji ti addoni trebaju koji ne, google is your freind!

Tassadar
07-09-2006, 18:18
Samo pazi od kud skidas blizz je bas upozorio da neki adovi ustvari kradu racun, ustvari sleti se na njihov sajt i pogledaj.
Btw probaj sa gathereom zabiljezi ti sve nodove, skrinjice, cvjeteke i wrekaqe koje obradis.

Fénix
08-09-2006, 11:12
Samo pazi od kud skidas blizz je bas upozorio da neki adovi ustvari kradu racun, ustvari sleti se na njihov sajt i pogledaj.
Btw probaj sa gathereom zabiljezi ti sve nodove, skrinjice, cvjeteke i wrekaqe koje obradis.

to je jako teško napravit... za to bi trebali stvarno pravi hakeri. al sve je moguče :kill:

Tassadar
08-09-2006, 16:41
Ne ozbiljno evo blizz-ovog upozorenja:

We'd like to make the community aware of a recent account-theft scam that is being circulated through email, game forums, in-game chat, and other mediums. This scam involves fake URLs, or hyperlinks, that once clicked will install harmful "keylogging" software intended to steal your World of Warcraft account name and password. After the creators of these keyloggers steal this information, they log into your account, immediately change your password to lock you out, and then sell all of your items and transfer all of your gold.

The scam comes in many forms, including URLs advertised as links to class guides, gameplay videos, and in many cases user-interface (UI) modifications. As a general rule, be extremely wary of URLs ending in ".jpg.html" and ".scr," as in many cases the harmful software is being hidden at locations that end with these extensions.

For these reasons, it is very important that players take caution when being directed to outside websites and update the security on their computers accordingly. To secure your computer, we suggest adding some Internet security to your system (for example: a firewall and anti-virus scanner). If you are unsure what security measures to take, discuss the issue of system security with your ISP or a trained Network Administrator for the solution that is right for you.

We also strongly recommend that all players use the Blizzard Launcher to start World of Warcraft. In addition to serving as a portal to the game, the Blizzard Launcher provides greater security for our players against harmful software such as the type discussed here. To learn more about this utility, please visit the Blizzard Launcher Page and check out the Blizzard Launcher FAQ.

If you come across a suspicious link or program, please report it here.

For more information on keeping your account secure and what to do if you feel your account has been compromised, please visit the Account Security page.

Kao sto je navedeno cak i UI mogu biti opasni zato PAZLJIVO.

Dreamer Deceiver
08-09-2006, 17:03
Cosmos daje to, najbolji je jer daje jos i puno toga :fof:

cosmos je super je ti odmah skine update od addonsa kad dodje nov

avuca
14-09-2006, 10:15
best addon site : http://www.curse-gaming.com

za sve klase, za sve prilike, od questova, do combata, profesija, UI-a... itd itd.... uz screenshotove.

Smeagoul
14-09-2006, 10:37
skini insomniax pack, najvise modova i najkorisnij modovi :D

evo ti link
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=377
imas sve od discorta pa do titana

BlueFlaME
14-09-2006, 10:51
odes na thottbot i skini najnoviji cosmos,to ti je sigurno da ce ti radit bez problema,ja sam kombinirao cosmos i ometh zajedno,ometh nesto steka..npr. honor system.