PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Might & Magic X Legacy

majstoro
21-03-2013, 22:05
C5p8zZVprS4
OLD SCHOOL, NEW RULES

Official web site : http://www.mightandmagicx.comS

After a decade, a Might & Magic® RPG is back with both the unique core formula and a new set of improved and fine-tuned features. The best RPG of its class!

In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city.

STORY
In the wake of the events of Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, the city of Karthal, once a proud colony of the Holy Empire located in the Agyn Peninsula, is on the verge of secession.

The player will control the destinies of four adventurers, as they become entangled in the political machinations and intrigues unfolding in and around Karthal. Various powers, both old and new, are vying for control of the city.

As they grow in power and fame, the adventurers’ actions will determine the fate of the Agyn Peninsula, and if they are heroic and diligent, prevent the ghosts of the past from casting a dark shadow upon the region’s future.

Više na http://www.mightandmagicx.com

flander
21-03-2013, 22:35
jel to Heroes of Might and Magic ili sasvim druga igra ?

ako je to nastavak HOMM serijala, nema smisla delat kad je jedino trojka igriva :P

sickpetey
21-03-2013, 22:39
Ti si živ?

flander
21-03-2013, 22:49
pitam jebote

Sonic_Moronic
21-03-2013, 22:50
HOMM je bio spin-off originalnog Might & Magic serijala i eventualno je bio tematski povezan s njime. HOMM još nema 9 nastavaka :P

sickpetey
21-03-2013, 23:17
pitam jebote

Bilo je upućeno majstoru.

croat1gamer
21-03-2013, 23:28
Brb. Erection.

majstoro
22-03-2013, 01:10
Ti si živ?
A evo, nije me bilo neko vrijeme, napravio neke promjene u zivotu i tako :D Pozdrav!

Arbiter of Change
22-03-2013, 09:32
Codex će strefiti srčani.

flander
22-03-2013, 09:47
HOMM je bio spin-off originalnog Might & Magic serijala i eventualno je bio tematski povezan s njime. HOMM još nema 9 nastavaka :P

da to mi je bilo i malo cudno, kak odma X kad je tek VII...

Maloki
22-03-2013, 11:50
Vjerojatno jedan od najgorih trailera ikad, a i ovih 5 sekundi igre izgleda dost loše.