PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Doom 3 BFG Edition

Arbiter of Change
30-05-2012, 17:13
Nemamo temu, a uskoro izlazi BFG verzija igre.

DOOM 3 BFG Edition is the ultimate collection of groundbreaking games that defined the first person shooter. It includes DOOM, DOOM 2, DOOM 3, and DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, as well as the 'Lost Mission.' All DOOM 3 content has been re-mastered for PlayStation 3 in stunning 3D for an even more terrifying FPS experience.

WYq2XWAQxUk

W3DR4N
30-05-2012, 17:55
Doom 3 rula sve bogove.

Deadwalker
30-05-2012, 19:04
+1

Vedro
09-10-2012, 19:49
Najavljen za 16. Listopad ove godine,dakle za tjedan dana.
Sadrzavati ce originalne Doom i Doom2 igre,Doom 3 i Doom 3 ROE te sedam novih levela pod nazivom "The Lost Mission" kao dodatak za Doom 3.
Trojka,ROE i novi The Lost Mission su dodatno optimizirani,ukljucen je 5.1 surround sound,unaprijedeno je renderiranje i osvjetljenje te novi check point sistem.Napokon je i flashlight "armor-mounted" za lakse i brze rjesavanje paklene gamadi.
Edicija takoder izlazi i za konzole pa su i za njih sredene kontrole.

Evo,ja sam trojku odigrao dva puta,a sada imam priliku i napokon zavrsiti njenu ekspanziju uz cool nove ficere,te mozda probati stara izdanja.
Hoce nabavljati itko? Vasa misljenja o ovome i opcenito o Doom igrama?

EDIT:Sad sam vidio da ima stara tema.sry :(

weird1
09-10-2012, 22:11
surround sound je bio u doom3 to nije novi feature. Koliko ja znam, a 100% sam siguran da je bio. Sad dali samo 4.0 surround pa je sad 5.1 neznam, ali surround je postojao 100%

Sonic_Moronic
09-10-2012, 22:18
Dosadni, bolno prosječni šuter sa nikakvom atmosferom i BU! razinom horora.
Stvarno me čudi da je još uvijek cijenjen.

mravojed20
09-10-2012, 22:30
Atmsfera je bila odlična.

Igra možda nije toliko strašna, koliko je klaustrofobična.

Ona silna postrojenja, željezo, cijevi, sve neki uređaji, i 2-3 živa čovjeka šćućurena u nekom kutku.

Ne znam meni je ta igra doslovno razvila blagi strah od tih metalnih industrijskih postrojenja, jako su se potrudili to dočarati, di god se približiš, sve se nešto miče, zuji, preskače, zvukovi su odlični.

Sam osjećaj napucavanja i nije nešto, ali atmosfera je zbilja super.

Vedro
09-10-2012, 22:51
Nasao sam zanimljiv clanak o testiranju zvuka u igri (podebljao sam najzanimljiviji dio) :
Sound Experience Tests
When we first sat down to test with our copy of Doom 3, we didn't go with anything fancy. We had a 3 speaker (left, right, sub) setup and just jumped right in. The sound effects, voice acting, and overall impact of the audio was intense, even with our simple setup. Unfortunately, the issues discussed previously were very apparent only a little way into the game. When unable to see, feel, or hear exactly where enemies are coming from, death tends to reach out with its cold embrace rather quickly.

Our hope, after this initial experience with audio, was that hooking up a 5.1 system and enabling surround in the game would allow us to hear where danger was coming from, turn towards it and unload without having to think about it. In our opinion, no matter how visually stunning, the dark and shadowy visual environment was too restrictive and frustrating to play in without some other method of sensing danger.

The first surround setup we tried was comprised of the Realtek AC'97 audio solution attached to our MSI K8T Neo2 board. The onboard 5.1 hardware was paired with Logitech Z5300 speakers (purchased for this test at $199 from our local retailer). We also tested a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 with our Logitech speakers in order to determine if there were any perceivable advantages to onboard or discrete audio when paired with Doom 3. After we tested our 5.1 system we hooked up a much cheaper generic 4 channel system just to see if the center channel and sub had a real impact on gaming.

We will compare our surround systems to our standard stereo setup. The computer system we used in this test is the same one we used for our Doom 3 Graphics article earlier this week, equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra and 2GB of RAM.

We started a new game in order to get the full experience of Doom 3 in surround sound. When we first turned on our onboard audio and 5.1 speakers, we were hit by the wall of sound that is the Doom universe. To have the ambient sounds of Mars City active all around is a slightly disturbing (in a good way) experience. Our first real test of the sound card was in talking to some of the first few people we meet on Mars and spinning around. With a touch of satisfaction, we heard the voices pan around.

More important than analyzing how well id Software could handle programming a rudimentary positional audio test is determining how effectively they put all the Mars City sounds together when evil is converging from every direction.

Taking our new audio arsenal into combat lived up to everything for which we could have hoped.

Hear a grunting noise behind you? About face and fire away! Navigating in the dark chambers of the Martian base with surround sound became much easier. With our two channel audio (either speakers or headphones) we can hear left and right, but determining front and back positioning without surround just didn't work as well as we needed it to.

For those out there with 4 speaker or 4.1 setups (or those who just want to hook two pairs of speakers up to their system to save a little on the cash flow, we tested audio with an old 4 channel system. We noticed that the center channel on our 5.1 system, in addition to playing noises that were directly in front of us, is used for radio communications, and audio played back via the PDA. But all is not lost for those without a center channel. Doom 3 seems to play all center channel data through the front left and right speakers as well. Not having a center channel doesn't impact our amazing surround sound gaming experience in any real way. Yes, the PDA, radio communication, and the like loose just a bit of distinction, but the real meat of the system is to be able to locate enemies via audio. This is just as amazing using 4 channel sound as it is with 6.S

Discrete Audio Solution Testing and Performance
This is more of a foot note than anything else. We noticed absolutely no difference in audio quality when testing with the Sound Blaster Audigy 2. Of course, the Audigy offers more bells, whistles, and features, but as far as fulfilling its function as a 5.1 channel audio solution, it's no better or worse than our Realtek onboard hardware. Were we doing an in depth sound reproduction test, our results may or may not have been different, but from a subjective standpoint (simply taking gaming experience into account), we couldn't say one was better than the other.

We have also attempted to test the performance impact of enabling surround audio in Doom 3, but had a very hard time doing so. When playing Doom 3, the frame rate is locked at 60 frames per second, whether vsync is enabled or not. Our original sound test system spent its time maxed out at 60fps, so we hooked up or Sempron 3100+ system and went to work. We still couldn't get the frame rate to drop sufficiently below 60fps without creating a graphics card bottleneck. We tested the cut scene right before the action starts in the decommissioned communications building, and noticed absolutely no difference in measured frame rate (with FRAPS) when playing with and without surround enabled. This test was performed at the default High Quality mode.

It is possible that on lower end processors a performance impact might be noticeable, but we don't believe it would be significant at this point.

Hexfire
09-10-2012, 22:52
Armor mounted flashligt je nepotrebna novost. Smanjit će osjećaj klaustrofobije i straha. Bez obzira na to, nabavljam sigurno ako neće biti po nekoj ekstremnoj cijeni. Ak bude, čeka se Božić.

Windwalker
09-10-2012, 22:53
Ma igra je bezveze.
Čak mi je Quake 4 bio bolji.
A pogotovo Prey.

Sgt. Bull
09-10-2012, 22:55

BU! razina horrora je i najbolja i najcjenjenija razina horrora. Neće te ništa isprepadati kao nešto što izleti ispred tebe kada to najmanje očekuješ. Stvorova se nagledaš i nagledaš pa se i navikneš i na najružnije i najstrašnije...

Maloki
09-10-2012, 22:58
Jel će uopće bit za PC? Jer di god vidim piše PS3 i XBOX360?

Delirium
10-10-2012, 06:48
Ma igra je bezveze.
Čak mi je Quake 4 bio bolji.
A pogotovo Prey.

Stvarno me čudi da je još uvijek cijenjen.

Now this is what I call pleb.

Hexfire
10-10-2012, 08:42
Jel će uopće bit za PC? Jer di god vidim piše PS3 i XBOX360?
Na Metacritic piše da bude.

weird1
10-10-2012, 12:54
Nasao sam zanimljiv clanak o testiranju zvuka u igri (podebljao sam najzanimljiviji dio) :

prema tome ispada da je bio obicni 4.0 surround, znaci sad ce biti pravi 5.1

Dobro iako recimo u prey sam si stavio 4.0 jer mi je sa 5.1 srednji zvucnik jednostavno kravio osjecaj prostora. Ja obicno stanem ispred izvora zvuka i okrecem se u krug pri tom se zvuk po sobi seli s jednog na drugi i jednostavno osjecaj nije bio dobar kad je prelazio preko centralnog dok je sa obicnim surround islo savrseno bez promjene u zvuku bez obizra kako se okrenes i sa kojeg zvucnika dolazi.

Inace doom3 sam upamtio bas po odlicnom i preciznom zvuku, ali eto ipak je znaci bio 4.0 surround

anatom
12-10-2012, 14:44
Hoce li ovo biti jedna igra kompletna sa provlacenjem svih dijelova ili ce biti u dijelovima, posebno 1,2 i 3, nisam bas najbolje skuzio?

Hexfire
12-10-2012, 15:46
To je paket igara. Dobiješ 3 igre. Samo su Doom 3 malo poljepšali za konzole.

Sonic_Moronic
12-10-2012, 15:52
[quote="Sonic_Moronic":1il1u8qm]Dosadni, bolno prosječni šuter sa nikakvom atmosferom i BU! razinom horora.

BU! razina horrora je i najbolja i najcjenjenija razina horrora. Neće te ništa isprepadati kao nešto što izleti ispred tebe kada to najmanje očekuješ. Stvorova se nagledaš i nagledaš pa se i navikneš i na najružnije i najstrašnije...[/quote:1il1u8qm]
Ne znam kakve si ti horore gledao, ali to je strašno samo djeci.
Igra nije nimalo strašna, a toliko se trudi na pogrešan način da je to žalosno. FPS mehanike nisu ništa posebno, neznam, baš ne kužim što je dobro u igri. Trebali su napraviti neki homage prošlim nastavcima sa jednako adrenalinskim gejmplejom, ovako samo ispadne kao Wolfenstein nastavak, razočaranje.

šcer od SAVE BAĆIĆA
12-10-2012, 19:32
LOL.

Doom 3 nema apsolutno ništa sa Wolfensteinom a razina horora još nije dostignuta , barem ne ona u prvoj polovici igre .

Vedro
12-10-2012, 20:11
Doom 3 nekome mozda nije horor,ali odlican zvuk i okruzenje mu daju dobru atmosferu.Niti demoni nisu posebno opasni sto mi je ok posto se kroz igru prolazi glatko bez ucitavanja sejvova.

WAR-ELEMENT
13-10-2012, 21:21
Po meni doom 3 i dan danas ima jednu od najboljih atmsfera ikad urađenih,i možda nije strašna toliko sada koliko je bilo kad je tek izašla jer sam bio u osnovnoj školi ,ali ima po koji dio igre gdje te uhvati jeza ako polako igraš ,usmjesto što jurcaš kroz igru.To je odličan klasični horor šuter,pa je logično da se nesviđa svakom,ali visok kvalitet igre se nemože isključit.

Arbiter of Change
12-11-2012, 11:20
Izgleda da je Steam ipak vratio originalni Doom 3 nakon što ga je bio zamijenio sa BFG verzijom.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/425/

baldrick_
12-11-2012, 23:27
doom 3 je shit.