PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : "Default" directory

Glaciax
27-12-2011, 20:37
Kada instaliravate razne programe, igrice, itd. uvjek vas pita GDJE želite instalirat (znači npr. C:\User\ProgramFiles\Folder41..).
Ja bih htio promjenit taj default direktorij (C:\Progr...) u npr. (E:\Progr...) to sam napravio u XP-u, ali sam zaboravio kako i gdje sam to napravio, a da stvar bude teža sad imam Win7, pa uopće neznam gdje počet tražit rješenje nego ovdje.
Ako neko zna molim vas da pomognete :)

Kistra
28-12-2011, 12:40
Probaj ovo:

In order to change the default installation directory, please change the following in the registry.

Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/S) How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

To change the registry, follow these steps:
1. Start Registry Editor by entering “Regedit” in the search All programs.
2. Locate the following:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion
3. Right click on the value named ProgramFilesDir & change the default value C:\Program Files to the path you want to install all your programs in.
4. Click OK and Exit.

Windows, by default, will now install your programs in the new drive or path.

Glaciax
28-12-2011, 16:51
Hvala ti! Stavio sam da kad instaliravam programe da svi idu u Program Files,jer mi ide na živce šta se djele na Program Files (86) i Program Files.
Idem neki random program instalirat da vidim jel upalilo. :)

EDIT: Uspjelo je, fala :thumbs2:

Kistra
28-12-2011, 18:38
Hvala ti! Stavio sam da kad instaliravam programe da svi idu u Program Files,jer mi ide na živce šta se djele na Program Files (86) i Program Files.
Idem neki random program instalirat da vidim jel upalilo. :)

EDIT: Uspjelo je, fala :thumbs2:

Nema na cemu :wink:

Glaciax
01-01-2012, 14:13
Ups nevalja nešta ipak. Kvragu.