PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes

Arbiter of Change
16-08-2011, 15:43
Well... huh. Warhammer MOBA igra reciklirana od WAR-a. Huh.
https://wrathofheroes.warhammeronline.com/

XVZgJi3gP64

Welcome to the world of Warhammer Online: Wrath of HeroesSwhere the war is fought on not one, not two, but three fronts. Group with friends or plunge recklessly into the fray with complete strangers. Enjoy fast paced mmo style combat within multiple thematic environments. Choose your Hero and put them to the test. Change your Heroes mid-match to ensure victory. Reap the benefits of conquest and recruit additional Heroes to your banner. Then prove your mettle by clawing your way to the top of the leaderboards.

sickpetey
16-08-2011, 16:20
Oke. Ovo bi moglo biti mnogo interesantno.

EDIT:oh cool kenja pri registraciji...tko je mogao to ocekivati.

Arbiter of Change
16-08-2011, 19:23
Malo Q&A.

Q. What made you all decide to make Wrath of Heroes?
A. We were looking at way to introduce WAR to a new market and do so in a way that embracing the emerging free-to-play demographics. WAR has a hardcore audience and we want to continue to cater to them, but we also wanted a way to introduce more players to the franchise. We figured the best way to do this was concentrate on an aspect of WAR that was a frenzied and finite, instanced scenarios, and make them infinitely fun and free.

Q. How will Wrath of Heroes affect WAR?
A. It will positively affect WAR. It will give more people exposure to the Warhammer Online universe, it will give Warhammer Online subscribers more benefits, and it will allow us to share things developed with WOH with WAR and vice versa. It hasn’t taken any resources from WAR, but given us more to play with in the long run.

Q. With Wrath of Heroes being 6v6v6, does this mean that we will be seeing a 3rd faction for WAR?
A. No. However, this game isn’t really about factions, it’s about teams. There are three teams of heroes. Heroes have been pulled from Warhammer Online from both Order and Destruction as well as some surprise heroes from IP as well as NPC factions. It’s a plethora of potential pwning face.

Q. How will 6v6v6 affect balance in scenarios?
A. Three teams will bring a whole new dynamic to scenarios that will offer players shifting strategies. One team dominating? Make a unspoken alliance with the third team to bring them down! Just watch your back…

Q. What kind of leveling system do you have in place for Wrath of Heroes?
A. Unlike WAR, you don’t level your Heroes, instead your account levels based on your victories. There are 40 levels of experience. These bring perks to your account that allow you to slot tactics to modify the game play of any Hero you choose in battle.

Q. You recently said that you do not have the resources for WAR. How did Wrath of Heroes come about with such short resources?
A. I said we didn’t have the resources to do some of the large scale changes that were specifically asked of us (third realm, new classes/races, etc.). We continue to have the same level of resources we’ve had for support of WAR, but they do preclude some major revisions that people would like to see. That being said, the resources for WOH actually expand the team considerably and that is why we synergy between them (some of these are mentioned in my producer letter).

Q. Do I get any benefits in Wrath of Heroes for being a subscriber to WAR?
A. You will. We have to dot the I’s and cross the t’s for this before we can announce the details, but rest assured it will be beneficial to being a subscriber above and beyond continuing to be able to experience industry leading RVR and PVP. J

Q. Does Wrath of Heroes affect my status in WAR, and vice versa?
A. No. There is no direct relation between them. You’ll see some promotion between them and we may have some interesting things come up in the future, but there is no direct correlation.

Q. Will people be able to make Premades. and will there be pug’s vs premades in it?
A. There will be the ability to group. There will be the abililty to join solo with others. They will be able to fight each other. Matchmaking will push groups and PUGs of comparable skill together.

Q. Will there be a ranking system so we can look and see how our group compares to others?
A. The stats will be personal to start with.

Q. Do you think that being able to combine specific races (that generally hate each other) on the same team could go against Lore?
A. These are Hero battles. Teams of heroes pulled from across the Lore to battle. They are skirmishes where anyone can be pitted against anyone.

Q. When one dies you are able to change to a different champion, what made you decide to go this route? to me it seems as if it adds a layer of adaptation to the fight.
A. It adds strategy to the fight. It gives you reason to adapt, change, and move. It makes you think about how to approach a group. It means you aren’t stuck if you don’t have a certain type of class or feel you need to counter someone’s choices. It means you can choose your fun.

Q. Can you give us a preview of some of the Champions we are able to choose from?
A. The initial batch is still being decided, but we’ve had a number of awesome careers make it through testing, including some you’ve never seen playable in WAR. (Need to see what we can give artwise to back this up.)

DJ Not Nice
01-09-2011, 13:48
Vidim da je tema mrtva, no meni osobno jedna od očekivanijih igara.

knK5J0RomV4
Jest da su malo grbavi, no ajd, bit će bolje.

OUTfvsvLi7g
SEUlmR2MsMo

sickpetey
01-09-2011, 13:49
Mi ocekujemo space marine ovo ce se vjerojatno igrati kad SM dosadi....to ce potrajati.

DJ Not Nice
01-09-2011, 14:13
Dapače, SM demo se igra naveliko.

DJ Not Nice
09-09-2011, 03:07
DMSpL-if89M

sickpetey
09-09-2011, 09:36
Izgleda ko obican Warhammer Online samo...sa puno puno PUNO manje skillova.

DJ Not Nice
30-09-2011, 09:10
7OPEo9yjkPA

DJ Not Nice
07-11-2011, 15:17
Ma derem ovu igru, sasvim je neloša i veoma zanimljiva : )
Ako nekoga neš zanima nek slobodno pita.

DJ Not Nice
18-11-2011, 17:06
Već dva tjedna i više nije bila CB : (

_mzNwkQGhMg

1gO2hllULag

Arbiter of Change
28-02-2013, 10:38
Uopće nisam vidio da će se ovo dogoditi. Uopće.
http://wrathofheroes.warhammeronline.com/news/240

On March 29th, 2013 Mythic Entertainment will be shutting down all online services associated with Play 4 Free Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes (WOH).

sickpetey
28-02-2013, 15:03
Ko ih jebe kad su patchevima pogorsavali igru koju su pokusavali "Popraviti". Jedan od boljih mmo-ova koje sam igrao dok nije sve otislo u kvragu nakon par mjeseci. Probao sam se dosta puta vratiti u nju al jednostavno to nije bilo to. Zbog njihove nesposobnosti bih rado da im i MMO kompletno propadne. Wrath of Heroes nisam ni probao igrati al koliko sam vidio iskustvo je nesto slicno kao Scenariji u rank 1 i 2 tierovima (najbolji combat tierovi napravljeni IKAD sto se tice pvp-a i rvr-a) sa vise spellova.