PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Sword of the Stars 2

Arbiter of Change
09-06-2011, 21:30
Konačno otvaram temu povodom E3 trailera premda se već dugo zna da se radi na nastavku. Osobno jedva čekam.
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/sword-of-the-stars-ii

Sword of the Stars II is the full, stand-alone follow-up to the hit 4X franchise, Sword of the Stars. SotS II will feature the six races from SotS I and its expansions, as well as revealing the dark, running secret of the original series, the Suul’ka – an ancient race that is responsible for tampering with the Liir, Zuul, and other races in the SotS universe!

Features:
Lead one of six playable factions, including a mysterious new race with an influence that was felt throughout SotS I, as you strive for galactic dominance
Discover highly detailed star systems featuring planetary orbits, moons, asteroid belts and different space terrain
Experience 4X space strategy in stunning new ways with the powerful MARS 2 graphics engine
Design and build your own ships - including the formidable new Leviathan class - with new levels of detail, including specific sub systems, allowing for more fleet strategies and tactics
Research advanced technology, from the Fusion era to the Anti-Matter era, and beyond…
Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players

dRIkXvlwC2o

The Boz
09-06-2011, 23:26
Meni jedinica nije valjala, neznam za vas... tako da od ovog ne očekujem puno.

Arbiter of Change
21-06-2011, 14:46
Zašto? :)

http://www.rtsguru.com/game/270/feature ... rs-II.html (http://www.rtsguru.com/game/270/features/130/E3-2011-Sword-of-the-Stars-II.html)

Most of the changes they’re making are admittedly pretty minor. Little tweaks here and there that they hope will breathe a bit of life into the 4X gameplay. One of the biggest changes is taking the star map and making it 3D. This should add a whole new level of strategy to how you approach your expansion and domination of the universe. They’re also adding a lot more randomization into the game to expand replayability. The star maps will be randomized to a certain extent. The overall shape will always be the same. So for example, if you pick the Hourglass shaped universe, it will always be the same general shape, but the layout of all the different galaxies and stars within it will be different every time.

Another very interesting randomization aspect will be the tech tree. We’ve all played games where eventually you just learn the most optimum path through the tech tree to be dominant. With Sword of the Stars 2, the core will remain pretty standard, where you’ll always be able to work towards ship advancements and such, but the out edges of the tech tree will change pretty drastically from game to game. This will definitely affect how you play the game each time as you’ll have to make do with what you’re given instead of relying on your set optimum build.

Jopax
22-06-2011, 01:31
Jedinica mi je bila seks što se tiče 4x igara, a ovo izgleda da poboljšava sve što je ona uradila uz neke promjene i dodatke, sve u svemu jedva čekam, dijelom zato jer i nema drugih TBS ili 4x space igara koje su najavljene ili nešto slično.

Jopax
21-08-2011, 00:11
1aiIkqhelo4

Još malo, jebote, još malo!!!!

DJ Not Nice
28-10-2011, 15:04
zqvIZv6SEYA

snowblind
28-10-2011, 20:20
Imam pitanje, igra mi se nešto svemirsko i ovo mi se čini seksi ali nemam previše iskustva s 4x igrama. Pa me zanima sada dal ova igra ima kakav tutorial ili nešto slično ili ja moram sam prvo provesti 10 sati uz igru da je shvatim?

Sonic_Moronic
28-10-2011, 20:34
Jel bilo moguće smislit više klišejan naslov :)

Aral
28-10-2011, 21:08
Definitivno ću probat, baš me zanima. Jedinicu sam igrao neko vrijeme, tak da je prirodno da i dvojku probam.

Jopax
29-10-2011, 00:50
Samo nemojte odmah, došlo je do neke zabune i umjesto finalne verzije u opticaj je pušten beta client koji ima dosta problema, to bi se trebalo rješiti uskoro :D

Arbiter of Change
01-11-2011, 11:05
Dva puta čak. :)
Nego je li probao tko, valja li čemu igra?

Aral
01-11-2011, 11:12
Još nije igrivo :(

The Boz
01-11-2011, 12:30
Neigrivi poluproizvod.
Toldya.

Jopax
02-11-2011, 01:05
Po svemu sudeći igra je sjebana što se tiče dosta stvari i trebat će neko vrijeme i par pečeva da dođe do razine koju su svi očekivali, ali unatoč svemu tomu dosta ljudi tvrdi da je i dalje prokleto zabavna ^^

Arbiter of Change
19-11-2011, 17:08
Već je 10 updejtova vani, zadnji danas. Dobri su.

Arbiter of Change
30-11-2012, 16:52
Uskoro stiže prva ekspanzija naziva End of FleshSi nova Enhanced Edition verzija koja će sadržavati tu ekspanziju + do sada već masivno patchiran original. E da, ekspanzija će biti besplatna svim dosadašnjim vlasnicima igre.
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/sword ... ed-edition (http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/sword-of-the-stars-ii-enhanced-edition)

Now a new Faction bursts onto the scene, a race of Artificial Intelligence who once served as slaves and now return seeking vengeance. Playing as the Loa, your Fleets will become masters of metamorphosis, shape-shifting into new forms to become the ships you need, where you need them. Durable and hardy, your colonies can be built on any rocky planet. Building an empire of silicon and steel, you will bring your former masters to their knees…or will you bring about the End of Flesh.

Features

Play as the Loa, with over 120 new ship sections and their own unique drive system – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
Over 25 additional technologies, including a new Cybernetic Tech Tree
10 new weapons and attacks to use in battle
New ship sections for the original six Factions, including 2 new Leviathan class vessels
2 new Independent Races to encounter, study and incorporate into your empire
New Random Encounters, a new Grand Menace, and new Star Maps
New Evacuation Mission, and Supplemental Mission system allowing players to focus on the Target or the Fleet
All Race DLCs: Suul’ka, Liir, Morrigi, Hiver, SolForce, Zuul and Tarka