PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Human Vestigiality

Delirium
25-02-2011, 17:07
The ears of a Macaque monkey, and most other monkeys, have far more developed muscles than those of humans and therefore have the capability to move their ears to better hear potential threats.Humans and other primates such as the orangutan and chimpanzee however have ear muscles that are minimally developed and non-functional, yet still large enough to be identifiable. A muscle attached to the ear that cannot move the ear, for whatever reason, can no longer be said to have any biological function. In humans there is variability in these muscles, such that some people are able to move their ears in various directions, and it has been said that it may be possible for others to gain such movement by repeated trials. In such primates the inability to move the ear is compensated mainly by the ability to turn the head on a horizontal plane, an ability which is not common to most monkeys—a function once provided by one structure is now replaced by another

Dakle, ja sam jedan od rijetkih primjeraka (frikova) kojem biologija omogućuje da mrda, ili "naćuli" uši, ima li vas još braćo, ili imate neki drugi oblik koji bi zeljeli podjeliti s nama?

I zanima me ovo sa mogćnosti da se to naući, bilo bi zanimljivo, budem još malo prokopo po internetovima :D

The Boz
25-02-2011, 17:10
Ima, ja isto mičem ušima, ali primjećujem da kako rastem/zrelim/starim, tako mi ta sposobnost "kržlja".

Aral
25-02-2011, 19:59
Moja žena može, svaki put se potrgam kad to vidim :)

Lord Ragnarok
25-02-2011, 20:04
i ja mogu vlehima mrdati

Delirium
25-02-2011, 20:05
Evo nakon prvih par pokusa, čini se da mogu pomicati uši gore i dolje, i sitno prema naprijed, ako se jako trudim i koncentriram, lol.

Pokušat ću vježbat taj mišić što više jer me zanima koliko ih mogu micat, budem bumpo ako postignem rezultate :D

Electromaster
25-02-2011, 21:49
i ja mogu vlehima mrdati
+1

Praetorian
25-02-2011, 22:30
Isto mogu micat ušima i ljevak sam.