PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Fribiz

majstoro
06-09-2010, 09:36
Hebo lockerz

Fribiz je aukcijski servis, samo što se ne koristi pravi novac, već fribiz bodovi. Sve je besplatno, nije potrebno svakodnevno dolaziti na stranicu kako bi se skupljali bodovi, bodove skupljate dovođenjem novih korisnika i ulaganjem bidova. Ako izgubite licitaciju, dobivate natrag sve bodove uložene + bonus koji je istaknut uz proizvod.

Dijele se za sada gift cardovi (Amazon, iTunes...), ali ima i PS3, iPada, iPoda...

U skracenom smislu,imate bodove i stavljate ih na aukciju na kojoj su kul stvarčice,a na aukciji nemožete izgubiti

Ovo je puno bolje od lockerza,molio bih da se registrirate na moj referal link :D

http://www.fribiz.com/referrer/KoJo

About fribiz
Q: How can you deliver products at no cost?
A: Fribiz is a funded startup. Our plan is simple: We pay for products now with a clear goal in mind - Fribiz.com will be a platform for companies to promote. For example: Apple will want to promote a launch, they will use fribiz.com as an efficient marketing channel to reach potential customer, you.

Q: How do I get these Fribiz?
A: That is easy but put some strategic thinking into it:

(1) Be a Friend!
The easiest way is to invite other people to join Fribiz, for every new registered Fribiz user, we'll give you 10,000 Fribiz, every *second generation register will provide you 1,000 fribiz and every *3rd generation register will provide you 100 fribiz.
*1st generation - your friend= 10,000 fribiz
*2nd generation - your friend's friend = 1,000 fribiz
*3rd generation - your friend's friend's friend = 100 fribiz
After registering, you will receive a unique Fribiz address (for example: "http://fribiz.com/referrer/yourname"). You can spread your address as a link, as a cool badge, by e-mail, in your blog, at your social network profile, on your twitter account, or any other place you think.

(2) Lose!
Every time you lose an auction on Fribiz, we actually give you your bid back *PLUS* compensation percentage. Let's say you've placed 60,000 Fribiz on a HTC TOUCH PRO Smart-phone auction that offers 15% compensation and you didn't win. You will get your 60,000 Fribiz back plus 9,000 Fribiz just for making the effort . Sweet, isn't it?

(3) Take the Challenge!
Participate in our Weekly Challenge. Every week we will challenge Fribiz members to a mission. It can be easy as photographing yourself with our logo at a crowded public area. Winner will get LOTS of fribiz, while participants will get less.

(4) Look for our affiliates (coming soon)
Blogs ,forums or any other platform that is our partner will be able to reward you with fribiz for interacting on their web site. We do not know how much they will reward you, but be sure to look for our logo.

(5) Currency Exchange
We can calculate how much each fribiz is worth and you can exchange real money with our fribiz. Note that the Fribiz's exchange rate updates once in a while.

(6) See us get crazy
Sometimes, in special occasions like holidays, birthdays or other events (or when we're just bored) you'll be surprised to get a nice amount of Fribiz from us as a gift.

We're working on more ways to reward you, if you have any idea- feel free to post it on our Get Satisfaction page.

Q: Fribiz as "Freebies"?
A: No. freebies are cheap samples of products while we offer also brand-new-just-launched-top-wanted-amazing-products such as new phones and concert tickets that worth hundreds of dollars.

Q: How can I win?
A: That's easy. Earn Fribiz and use them to place bids on open auctions. it's exactly like any normal auction, if you are the highest bidder- it's yours. Totally free. No participation fee, no raffles, no Spam or shipment fees.

Q: What's the catch?
A: We are aware that there are many websites and services that cause you to be suspicious. Some websites endanger your privacy, some want you to pay a participation fee or answer frustrating surveys and some are just plain raffles. We, at Fribiz, believe that we can assure totally free and amazing products by playing fair. We respect your privacy and won't Spam you or endanger your privacy in any unlawful way. Please take a moment to read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for further details. We don't operate any robots or use any tricks to manipulate the bids, and we guarantee that the auctions are real.

Q: Anything else that is important for me to know?
A: Yeah, don't be intimidated by the high bids you might see on active auctions. Use a simple strategy such as bidding on active auctions and sending more invitations, will earn you more Fribiz and increase your bidding power for the next auction. In addition, use the dollars to Fribiz exchange system to further increase your bidding power.

cham3leon
06-09-2010, 12:48
Isti prozor ko lokers. Eventualno se možeš izborit za neku sitnicu...

Outmind
06-09-2010, 14:26
Registrirat se možeš sam prek fb-a... ne znam zašto, ali tu mi nekaj smrdi...

The Boz
06-09-2010, 14:27
Jooj, već vidim da je ovo još jedna stvar koju ću trebat blockat na forumu.

Razzarach
06-09-2010, 14:50
Registrirat se možeš sam prek fb-a... ne znam zašto, ali tu mi nekaj smrdi...
lol utipkaj username i pw na tu stranicu i dobis paket keksa free ^^

TeraBajt
06-09-2010, 17:21
neidite na ovaj link to je virujs ishakirat ce vam komp

Razzarach
07-09-2010, 15:54
trololo

majstoro
09-09-2010, 21:45
dusa vam je trolat