PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Team Fortres 2 Film?

Forengner
07-06-2010, 19:55
:/ wat?
Zna li neko ista vise o ovome..
btw:evo totalno neoficijalnog teksta,koga sam sam,nasao na interentovima.

After the smashing success of some promotional Team Fortress 2 videos, we thought it was time to 'meet the movie-makers' at Valve and see how far this thing is going to go.

Valve Software's fans have long had a basic demand: make great games. But these days, the Meet the Team animated shorts released since the launch of Team Fortress 2 and showcasing seven, so far, of the game's nine characters, have fans asking for something else: Dear Valve, please make movies.

"The number of people at this point who want us going off and making full length movies and that sort of stuff has got to a point where it's hard to ignore," an under-the-weather Team Fortress 2 designer Robin Walker said during a conference call interview with Kotaku late last week.

Yes, it's come to dreams of movie-making for the seemingly can't-fail studio behind beloved gaming hits such as Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, Portal and Left 4 Dead.

"We're not ready to announce anything along those lines, but I don't think there's a person in this company that wouldn't love to see a full-length TF movie or even a 10-minute movie," Valve writer and TF2 video contributor Erik Wolpaw said. He was on the call with Kotaku from the Valve's office in Bellevue, Washington. "I'm not just being cagey. I'm a little bit removed from these kinds of things. But they keep giving us a little bit more rope with which to hang ourselves, so who knows."

Feature films might be a flight of fancy for now, but to even joke about such things shows how far Valve has come in the two years since the studio released Meet the Heavy, the first of what have been seven increasingly elaborate shorts. The movies are so popular that even fake fan-made ones like an amateur take on the eventual Meet the Medic short has garnered 800,000 views on YouTube. The shorts have added character and flair to a multiplayer shooter that could well have had far less background and texture.

Ako hocete,birsite.
Ja sam obavestavam
Hey,ipak je ovo ALT F4...

Raz
07-06-2010, 20:02
Preselio u multimediju, prikladniji podforum za takve stvari. Osobno me ne zanima previše, čak i da ga nekim slučajem naprave.

Forengner
07-06-2010, 20:07
Ok.
Stavio sam u Altf4 jer je nepouzdan izvor..
Licno bih voleo da vidim kakav bi film napravili..
Kakva bi radnja tu mogla da se smesti da mi je znati...
Ako mene pitas,najradije bih Half Life film.
Ali nije ni ovo za bacanje,popodnevna zabava.

serijski samoubojica
07-06-2010, 20:17
Je da obožavam tf2, al ovo bi stvarno bilo previše.