PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : World of Warcraft TCG

LichGa
01-02-2010, 21:02
Jednom sam davno kupio starter deck i par boostera, a nakon toga sam potorošio 400 kn na onyxia raid deck. Pa eto ako tko ima kakve karte za šamana rado bi ih kupio. BTW prodajem raid deck. Ak je ko zainteresiran postat ću sliku.

LichGa
05-02-2010, 23:33
Ajde forumaši mogli biste zalipiti možda koji post (ako skupljate wow tcg). Mogli bi i zaigrat

LichGa
17-02-2010, 21:00
Kaj fakat niko ne skupla wow tcg ???????
nisam valjda ja jedini jadnik

Arbiter of Change
18-02-2010, 13:30
To možda ima veze s tim da se WoW TCG-u i ne piše baš dobro za sada. Mislim da planiraju sve prebaciti u online format jednog dana.
http://www.upperdeck-international.com/ ... ementID=20 (http://www.upperdeck-international.com/tabid/56/language/en-US/Default.aspx?AnnouncementID=20)

Over the past few months there has been much speculation about the future of the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game and Miniatures Game and due to ongoing discussions, we haven’t been able to provide any clear answers until now.

After long and careful deliberation, Upper Deck International (UDI) will not be renewing its World of Warcraft license agreements with Blizzard Entertainment. We’ve had a fantastic time working on the World of Warcraft brand and feel we have produced some of the most compelling TCG and Miniatures Game products since the turn of the century. Unfortunately, due to gradually declining sales over the past few years and the overall downturn in the economic climate, we have had to make the tough decision to discontinue our World of Warcraft product lines.

UDI World of Warcraft products will be available until the end of March. Upcoming products such as the Class Starter Deck, Wrathgate Booster, Souls of Vengeance Starter, Deluxe Starter and Booster will not go into production.

We know this is disappointing news for all World of Warcraft fans and want to thank players and retailers for their ongoing support over the years. Being part of such a great and passionate community has truly been a privilege. We are currently working with Blizzard Entertainment to facilitate a smooth transition as they work on their own plans for a World of Warcraft Trading Card Game. Further announcements on this transition will follow over the coming weeks.

We will be pulling out all the stops to send off the UDI World of Warcraft lines in style. Look out for special events at your local gaming store with some of the greatest prize support ever and a final opportunity to complete your collection.

LichGa
18-02-2010, 19:02
Meni je to super !!!
Skupit cu sad sto vise karata i potpuniti kolekciju i nadati se da cu ih za nekih 30 godina prodat za velike pare.
Zato forumasi dobrovoljno se javljam da kupim vase karte. Ko oće nek me kontaktira na ovoj temi.
Hvala !!!

LichGa
19-02-2010, 22:27
Ipak nista od toga jer sam upravo na službenim blizzardovim stranicama pročito da su raskinuli ugovor sa UDE-om i da sada potpisuju ugovor sa drugom izdavačkom kućom (neam pojma kojom).

LichGa
19-02-2010, 23:16
Al svejedno kupujem wow karte zato mi se plz javite

LichGa
20-02-2010, 19:10
Bez brige wow tcg fanovi (ako ih uopče ima :D ) to o prekidanju wowa je sve bullshit. Sigurno se sjećate da je UDE prije radio na yugiohu a onda su debili odustali i predali ga konamiju koji je od yugioha napravio legendu. Neam blage zasto UDE prekida sa wowom (valjda zato sto oće promovirat svoj novi hello kitty tcg :D ) , ali neka vas to ne brine jer je blizzard (koji naravno ima prava na cijeli wow tcg i sve proizvode) najavio kako se ne odustaje od wow tcg nego samo na njemu neće vise radit UDE. Zato cheer up!!!!!

serijski samoubojica
07-03-2010, 19:07
LichGa ti pričaš sam sa sobom?

LichGa
07-03-2010, 19:20
Nazalost :| :| :|

W1k1n6
09-03-2010, 10:42
Barem znaš da si uvijek u pravu :)
Na žalost WoW TCG je još jedna od TCG igara koje su imale strašno jaku pozadinu ali nisu uspjele. Igrači kompjuterske inačice WoW očito nisu skloni TCG igrama, dok se igrači Magica u WoW TCG-u očito nisu našli. Problem je to i drugih poznatih franšiza filmova i igara koje u TCG svijetu nikada nisu bile dovoljno prihvaćene, poput LOTR ili Star Wars TCG-a.
Crtići su nekako jedini način koji može privući nove igrače TCG-ima, tipa Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Ben 10.

Sphinx
06-11-2010, 16:19
za koliko se moze prodat 2 decka + 2 boostera ? :D

Arbiter of Change
25-08-2013, 14:50
Došao je kraj TCG-u.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/107342 ... -8_23_2013 (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10734217/World_of_Warcraft_Trading_Card_Game_-8_23_2013)

We wanted to take a moment to thank all of you World of Warcraft Trading Card Game players out there for your support of the game for close to seven years.

We’ve had a blast working on it, and we knew that Set 21, Timewalkers: Reign of Fire would really grab everyone's attention. In addition to delivering original and fun gameplay mechanics and giving players a new way to explore the story of Warcraft III, it’s stuffed with every single one of the much-sought-after Loot cards from each of the previous sets.

Set 21 represents something else as well: it’s the climactic last set for the WoW TCG. We are grateful for being able to collaborate with the artists and everyone else who helped make this game a reality all these years. We're also thankful for all the players and retailers who've participated in the community globally. You made ripping open booster packs, discovering the wonders they held, and then building decks and taking them into battle a truly awesome experience.

Thank you all again for your support in making the WoW TCG one of the most epic trading card games of all time.

hansi
25-08-2013, 14:57
oce mi vrijedit sad sta ovih 4 decka sta imam, imam onyxia lair, dark portal, heroes azeroth i molten core
jel vrijedi to sta? imam kompletno ocuvano ko novo