Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Najbolja rečenica u povijesti filma

Stranica : 1 2 [3]

MILF hunter
11-06-2008, 17:36
I'l Be Back :pray:

Tri66a
11-06-2008, 19:11
Well, nobody's perfect-Some Like It Hot
You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-Dirty Harry
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!-Dr. Strangelove
Striker: "Surely you can't be serious!" Rumack: "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.-Airplane!

CRO.Monster
17-06-2008, 21:16
Did I do that? Stiv Urkel
UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Emperor Palpatine

LD
18-06-2008, 13:42
"Tipica: You know, you scratch our backs, we scratch your's.
Lik: The funny thing about my backs is that they are situated on my dick."
Superbad

smartass
21-06-2008, 18:41
here's johnny- jack nickolson..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Edi Sm187
21-06-2008, 20:20
BEDEVERE: And what do you burn apart from witches?
VILLAGER #1: More witches!
VILLAGER #3: Shh!
VILLAGER #2: Wood!
BEDEVERE: So, why do witches burn?
[pause]
VILLAGER #3: B--... 'cause they're made of... wood?
BEDEVERE: Good! Heh heh.
CROWD: Oh yeah. Oh.
BEDEVERE: So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?
VILLAGER #1: Build a bridge out of her.

Koji razgovor :shock: .

Herr Schnitzel
22-06-2008, 12:04
Monty Python i Sveti Gral... :rotfl:
Ali nastavak razgovora je jos apsurdniji...

pimp
22-06-2008, 12:24
ma monty powa

do you feel lucky , punk?
i'll be back
luke , i am your father

to su vjerotano najpoznatije

Duke of Earl
22-06-2008, 13:25
Iz Deep Cover-a, Charles Martin Smith pita Laurence-a Fishburne-a:
Whats the difference between black man and nigger ?
A Nigger wouldn`t even try to answer the question.

I opet Laurence Fishburne iz Boyz n the Hood:
Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.

neox99buleseye
04-10-2008, 11:26
Ma morpheus je najbolji:
Neo ga pita zar ovo nije stvarno , a ovaj ce: What is real
ili: Maby tomorow war will be ower, isn't that wourth fighting for, isn't that wourth dieing for?
a i ne sjecam se ko je reko... ja mislim da je oracle:
"Everything that has an begining has an end."

Kenyi
04-10-2008, 14:05
engleski ti je jaca strana.

King tiger
04-10-2008, 14:07
kao da je proveo neko vrijeme u engleskoj.

Cthulhu
04-10-2008, 14:15
Are you feeling lucky,punk?

flander
04-10-2008, 14:17
evo sad me u zadnje vrijeme pere Dark Knight

"Why so serious?"

i ono kad je razgovaral sam onim likovima

neznam sad kak ide uvod monologa ali ovak se nastavlja

"...it's simple,kill the batman..."

ali on kako je to odglumio, fenomenalno :pray:

Bob Dylan
05-10-2008, 17:26
arnold u jednom filmu(neznam točno kojemu):...''go and kiss your mother's behind...'' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

_ZlayA_
05-10-2008, 18:01
nisu bas recenice ali meni definitivno najbolji quotevi:
Prvi:
Théoden: So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?
Aragorn: Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them.
Théoden: For death and glory!
Aragorn: For Rohan. For your people.
Gimli: The sun is rising................
Théoden: Yes... Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep ...one last time!
Gimli: Yes!
[runs off to blow the horn]
Théoden: Let this be the hour that we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for Wrath, now for Ruin, and a Red Dawn!
[a thundering blast issues from the horn]
Théoden: Forth Éorlingas!

Drugi:
King Théoden: Arise! Arise, riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered - a sore day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world's ending![The riders yell for battle]SForth Éorlingas!

theoden ima najepičnije govore :D

Sova
05-10-2008, 22:39
Iz 300:Give them nothing but take from them everything.Onda No retreat,no surrender that is Spartan law and by Spartan law we will stand and fight and die i josTonight we dine in hell.

Rang€r
12-10-2008, 14:59
sve iz LotR filmova i pola od 300:sparta :)

flander
13-10-2008, 22:40
This here song is from back in the day
Nineteen-hundred and sixty-two
My woman put my black ass out in the cold
I said, "baby why you leavin'?"
She said, "i love dun gone cold."
Oh, i waded through water and i waded through mud
Till i come to this place they call the bucket of blood

You know that bartender gave me a dirty look and a dirty glass
I said, "say muthafucka do you know who i am?"
He said, "hell no nigga i don't give a goddamn."

I reached down in my pocket and pulled out my shiny .44
Shot that muthafucka twice
He hit the goddamn floor
'bout that time you coulda heard the drop of a pin
That's when that bad muthafucka billy lyons walked in

About that time a pimp eased up and turned out the lights
That's when i had ol' billy lyons dead in my sights
When the lights come back on ol' billy gone to rest
I put nine of my bullets in his muthafuckin' chest!
Yeah!

to je inaće lyric od pjesme Stackolee iz filma Black snake moan, svakako preporućujem tko voli blues

Aerial
13-10-2008, 23:02
Prvi:
Théoden: Yes... Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep ...one last time!
Théoden: Let this be the hour that we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for Wrath, now for Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

Drugi:
King Théoden: Arise! Arise, riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered - a sore day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world's ending![The riders yell for battle]SForth Éorlingas!

Son of a blind bitch, te scene sam vidio 50+ puta i svaki put me trnci prođu :) Definitivno jedne od najjačih scena...

_ZlayA_
14-10-2008, 17:07
[quote="_ZlayA_":20znkz9x]nisu bas recenice ali meni definitivno najbolji quotevi:
Prvi:

Drugi:

Son of a blind bitch, te scene sam vidio 50+ puta i svaki put me trnci prođu :) Definitivno jedne od najjačih scena...[/quote:20znkz9x]
samo kad pomislim kada se drekne -ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending- najezim se sav :pray:

Aerial
14-10-2008, 23:12
samo kad pomislim kada se drekne -ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending- najezim se sav :pray:

i onda krene ona mjuza na nekakvom gudalu dok ekipa charga među rulju orkova... aahhh.

Hellboy
15-10-2008, 14:31
aerial goni se...sad moram ponovno pogledati tu trilogiju...sigh...10 sati u komadu...ah well...

Bob Dylan
17-10-2008, 17:20
Prvi:

Drugi:

definitivno :pray:

Grim
26-10-2008, 08:47
Meni najbolji:
Arnodl Švarcnejger: I'l be back.
Psyho(Crysis filmić u igri): I'm British you muppet!!!!
Doom(film): Semper fi, motherfucker.
James Bond(svi): My name is Bond, James Bond. :rotfl:

NIGHT FOX
01-11-2008, 22:38
My name is Forest, Forest Gump.

300 - Spartans, what is your profession.
- auuu, auuuu, auuuu,
- See my friend, looks like i brought more sodiers than you did.

Windwalker
01-11-2008, 22:50
Prvi:

Drugi:

Dođoše mi suza u oko i ponos u srce dok sam slušao te govore (i muziku koja ide uz njih). Ma LOTR je najveći spektakl ikada. Moram hitno opet pogledati.

Mordor
13-11-2008, 18:16
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA-300

###DK###
13-11-2008, 19:02
Uglavnom svaka rečenica koju Joker kaže u Dark Knightu.
Pogotovo onaj dio kad se prepire s onim mafijašima, odnosno s onim crncem.

Crnac: "You think you can steal from us and just walk away?"
Joker: "Aha"

Cthulhu
13-11-2008, 19:08
My name is Forest, Forest Gump.

300 - Spartans, what is your profession.
- auuu, auuuu, auuuu,
- See my friend, looks like i brought more sodiers than you did.
Premoćno.

GDra
18-11-2008, 18:11
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Prezakon :pray: :pray:

Mordor
18-11-2008, 19:15
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Prezakon :pray: :pray:
slažem se :bravo:

Macolla
27-11-2008, 23:35
"Its alive, its alive!" - Frankenstein

LOL

yvohr
11-12-2008, 18:08

KingTomy
13-12-2008, 19:41
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. -Fight Club

Herr Schnitzel
13-12-2008, 21:45
"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when i tried to classify your species, and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed, and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague. And we... are the cure."

Agent Smith, The Matrix

Jedan od najjacih monologa jednog od najopakijih filmskih zlikovaca. Hugo Weaving, sto drugo reci...

ANGEL EYES
14-12-2008, 14:05
Have you ever crossed the road, and looked the wrong way? A car's nearly on you? So what do you do? Something very silly. You freeze. Your life doesn't flash before you, 'cause you're too fuckin' scared to think - you just freeze and pull a stupid face. But the pikey didn't. Why? Because he had plans of running the car over.

Snatch

Hellboy
14-12-2008, 14:11
"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when i tried to classify your species, and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed, and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague. And we... are the cure."

Agent Smith, The Matrix

Jedan od najjacih monologa jednog od najopakijih filmskih zlikovaca. Hugo Weaving, sto drugo reci...
nije daleko od istine ^^

dasoDD
22-12-2008, 01:16
Kako su dosadni ovi likovi opsjednuti LOTRom, a i naslov lijepo kaze najjace recenice,a ne cijeli citati i to citati iz najobicnije bajke. :thumbs2:

dasoDD
22-12-2008, 01:24
Pussy for one penny!
If you find cheapper pussy anywheare
FUCK IIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Istina :)

dasoDD
22-12-2008, 01:31
A ima i ono kada Vin Diesel u Ridickovim kronikama ukroti onu veliku keroliku zvjer, pa onda onoj zenskoj kaze;
Its an a animal thing, onim svojim glasom.

Scourge92
22-12-2008, 01:59
zašto, zašto, ali zašto triple post?

eh, hebiga teško mi izdvojit jednu rečenicu koja bi bila najbolja u povijesti filma, jednostavno ih je previše, al ove su mi među najboljima

I'll be back
My name is Bond, James Bond
Adio Marinko, odo ja u penziju :rotfl:
make my day,punk.

Aerial
22-12-2008, 10:34
Oke, već godinu dana pokušavam skužiti jel ima na netu negdje isječak iz filma "Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" kad Allistair shvati da su se njegove stvari odjednom našle na njihovom brodu, pa pita Billa Ubela odakle im to, a ovaj kaže "We fuckin' stole it, man". Epska scena, ali ne mogu je naći :pray: :( Ako zna netko link ili bilo što, pls tell me, gief pls

olio
22-12-2008, 10:39
Jessica Priest: It's a little early for Halloween Simmons.
Spawn: Where you're going, every day is Halloween.

_ZlayA_
22-12-2008, 16:58
Evey Hammond: [after V leads Evey up to an empty rooftop, promising her an orchestra]SI don't see any instruments.
V: Your powers of observation continue to serve you well.

Aerial
22-12-2008, 17:42
Opet taj Hugo :D

Hellboy
22-12-2008, 19:32
iako tehnički nije film u tradicionalnom smislu filmova, ipak je uvodni film:

My son...the day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name...Arthas.
My child...I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon...of righteousness.
Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength,
and I know you will show restraint in exercising your great power.
But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people.
I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end...you shall be King.

King Terenas Menethil II, Wrath of the Lich King Intro

Dreamer Deceiver
22-12-2008, 20:20
jebemu, samo radi tog govora je cinematic tako epski :pray:
i zbog one glazbe pray

Arbiter of Change
22-12-2008, 20:33
"I'm a lead farmer, motherfuckah!" je dosta dobar. :)

_ZlayA_
22-12-2008, 21:43
V: I can assure you I mean you no harm.
Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right. :rotfl: :rotfl:
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.[carves V into poster on wall]SThe only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.[giggles]SVerily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Aerial
22-12-2008, 23:44
Hahah, to s maskom je genijalno :rotfl:

A bokte, za taj monolog su valjda 3 dana kopali po rječnicima da nađu sve te riječi na "v". Predobro (kao i ostatak filma) :pray:

JohnnyMo
23-12-2008, 00:44
Daleko najjaca izjava je od Gimija iz Gospodara Prstenova , Prstenova Družina : " Lets hunt some orcs buahahah ! ", najjaca! :twisted:

Dreamer Deceiver
23-12-2008, 16:38
Daleko najjaca izjava je od Gimija iz Gospodara Prstenova , Prstenova Družina : " Lets hunt some orcs buahahah ! ", najjaca! :twisted:

i kako je u petom razredu ?

St. D.
25-12-2008, 18:02
Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back

Yoda: "Do, or do not! There is no try!"

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Gimli: "Certainty of death, small chance of sucsses... What are we waiting for?!"

To su meni dvije najdraže izreke! :D

Constantine
09-01-2009, 19:13
Oh, my! I... I'm terribly sorry
SW,C-3PO

Nee Joe
09-01-2009, 19:20
dvije su najjače: Tony Montana (Scarface): Say hello to my little friend!
Ashton Kutcher (Dude, where's my car?): Okay, we will find the continium transfunctioner! :rotfl: :pray:

Nee Joe
09-01-2009, 19:22
is that a gun or you're just happy to see me?

amirix
09-01-2009, 19:26
John Rambo : Fuck the world.

Burnett : So what I'm asking is that we compensate you for a few hours of your time that will help change people's lives.
John Rambo : Are you bringing any weapons?
Burnett : Of course not.
John Rambo : You're not changing anything.

Snake Village Owner : We need another python. See what you can do. We have enough Cobras, okay?
John Rambo : Fuck off, okay?

Bob Dylan
26-01-2009, 15:49

i kako je u petom razredu ?

da baš..pa gad već spominjes LoTR ima puno genijalnih.ono kada Sam govori Frodu da na svijetu ipak ima dobrih stvari za koje se vrijedi boriti,ili kada Aragorn ohrabruje ljude prije bitke-.... :pray:

Wizard
26-01-2009, 22:20
nije bas recenica, al je premocno, nije to to kad bi samo recenicu izvuka iz kontesta:

Commodus: Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.
Maximus: My name is Gladiator.
Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
Maximus: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

, svi znate odakle je, i jos jedna

I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." , isto od Maximusa

Maja
26-01-2009, 22:35
Gone with the Wind
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Babitz
26-01-2009, 22:47
Treba sve švarcijeve izjave ikad u filmovima popisat. To su lomovi.

Maja
26-01-2009, 22:50
It's not a tumoa!

Babitz
27-01-2009, 08:20
Commando - cijeli film treba citirat.

Arbiter of Change
27-01-2009, 10:18
A ne; "Let off some steam, Bennett".

Babitz
27-01-2009, 13:40
Najjače je kad ide ubit onog sallyja. Tih 20 minuta su čisto pišanje od smijeha. Bilo od scena, bilo od citat ili pojave švarcija uopće. Kad dođem doma ću puknut par citata iz glave koji se pojave u tih 20 min.

Bara
27-01-2009, 14:07
Ummmm, Punk! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Arbiter of Change
09-02-2009, 12:02
Kad dođem doma ću puknut par citata iz glave koji se pojave u tih 20 min.
Still waiting. :)

Inače, iz Major Pain: "Killing is my business and business is good!"

Feanor
09-02-2009, 12:50
Tony Montana
Scarface

1. " you need people like me...you know why.?? that u can point your fuckin fingers and say thats the bad guy..."

2. " only thing i have in this world is my balls and my word..and i dont break them for no one..."

3. i see what comin to me....the world ...and everything in it..."

loo
10-02-2009, 22:34
neznam dal je već bilo... ak je sorry
"Take what you can... and give nothing back!"
Pirati s Kariba, Prokletsvo Crnog bisera

POSA
11-02-2009, 17:07
mmmmmmm da, forgetting sarah marshall, koonu iliti chuck
"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail."

fucking A...fucking A
eskapizam ftw

loo
11-02-2009, 21:43
Laku noć Hrvatska, Pervan, kviz otvori kutiju :D

"Dobro došli u intrigantni kviz znanja, Otvori kutiju. Sve što trebate znati je otvoriti kutiju i uzeti ono što je unutra. Unutra je možda nešto, možda ništa, a možda je nije. :rotfl:
Želite li kutiju otvoriti sad ili odmah? "
"Sad."
"Ohohohoh! Što smo odlučni! Ko kruška u jesen. Dakle, otvorite kutiju...*otvara kutiju*...brzo za njom da vam ne pobjegne... pa to je sad vaša mumija. A kad imate mumiju, možete joj, šta ja znam, slomit ruku.
Kako uz dobru šalu brzo leti vrijeme. Našem kvizu znanja došao je kraj. Slijedeći put će opet biti isto ovako ili malo sličnije. :rotfl:
Doviđenja!"

OCbaMzEKErc

W3DR4N
12-02-2009, 22:46
Kad dođem doma ću puknut par citata iz glave koji se pojave u tih 20 min.
Still waiting. :)

Inače, iz Major Pain: "Killing is my business and business is good!"

Općenito cijela Arnoldova kinematografija iz osamdesetih, bilo da se radilo o ozbiljnijim ili manje ozbiljnim filmovima je čisto vrelo citata.

Scena iz Predatora kad baci nožinu u terorista, zakuca ga u zid i onak kulerski dobaci: "Stick around!".

Recimo i debelo podcjenjeni Red Heat je do bola presmiješan od prve do zadnje minute.

JohnnyMo
13-02-2009, 00:29
Meni je najjaca izjava gimlija iz Lord of the rings ...

"Lets hunt some orcs" buhahahahah

Raz
26-02-2009, 23:46
evo jedna iz LOTR:

Arise,arise, Riders of Theoden!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Dreamer Deceiver
27-02-2009, 07:22
jebemu, kako ste dosadni stim citatima iz lotra :(

mortician
27-02-2009, 13:39
Donnie Darko

...mozda je vec bilo al...

"Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"
:D

ddoxy
27-02-2009, 13:45
Do you feel lucky punk!?

mortician
27-02-2009, 13:59
da, clint je car..." I like big, fat men like you, because when they fall, they make more noise!" :D

Constantine
23-03-2009, 18:12
Funny Games US:
Ann:Why don't you just kill us?
Peter:You shouldn't forget the importance of entertainment

Xero
25-03-2009, 21:01
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...

Guber
28-03-2009, 18:49
It's good to be the king!

Đevad
01-04-2009, 11:30
I'm Back! tERMINATOR :d

croat1gamer
01-04-2009, 15:51
Dvojim se izmedu ove dvije:

Dr. Strangelove: Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?
Ambassador de Sadesky: It was to be announced at the Party Congress on Monday. As you know, the Premier loves surprises.
ili

[last lines]S
Dr. Strangelove: Sir! I have a plan!
[standing up from his wheelchair]S
Dr. Strangelove: Mein Führer! I can walk!

Constantine
15-04-2009, 21:24
Nixon(Frank Langella):I’m saying that when the President does it, that means it’s not illegal!
Frost(Michael Sheen):I'm sorry?

Film je Frost/Nixon

otac
16-04-2009, 13:57
Neki dan sam gledao Spiderman-a, nevolim baš taj film, ali mi je ipak jedan mali dijalog ulegao u ovo malo memorije koje posjedujem. ( Kirsten Dunst je više nego odlična )

Green Goblin: The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind.
Norman Osborn: TELL ME HOW!
Green Goblin: The HEART, Osborn! First, we attack his heart.

Finac_VK
18-04-2009, 16:01
iz ice-age (ledeno doba) 2:
"Špašio šam ti život mišu mali" xD

Kid A
18-04-2009, 21:14
"Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not 'every man for himself.' And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up."
WANDA (Jamie Lee Curtis) u filmu A Fish Called Wanda

Bartuc
18-04-2009, 21:26
CORN!?!? I don't remember eating corn!?

http://members.shaw.ca/rbogdan/blog_images/fat_bastard.jpg

Arbiter of Change
11-05-2009, 00:28
Revive. :)

Sjetio sam se bez razloga iz Ninja sa Beverly Hills-a:
Haru: I am one with the universe. I am one with the universe. NO, I AM NOT one with the Universe!! [podere majicu]

Grim
11-05-2009, 07:19
Evo da se sjetim par:

Riddick: "You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Fucking insulting. But the worst mistake you made...[Toombs darts for the gun rack which he finds to be empty while Riddick smiles]...empty gun rack. "

"Imam: Because you do not believe in God does not mean God does not believe in you.
Riddick: Think someone could spend half their life in a slam with a horse bit in their mouth and not believe? Think he could start out in some liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and not believe? Got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God... And I absolutely hate the fucker. "

Filmovi: Pitch Black i Chronicles of Riddick :)

Raz
11-05-2009, 08:46
Iz animea X :

That was the moment my heart died.
I won't do anything anymore.
I can't feel anything.
And...
Just sleep...
I will continue to see the future in my dreams.
The dream of tragedy to happen in the future.
I just keep watching.

:cry:

Iz filma Snow Dogs:

George: [reading will]SAnd to Thunder Jack, I leave my outhouse and all its contents.

Thunder Jack: I can't believe you actually bit that dog on the ear.
Ted: But that's what everyone says you're supposed to do.
Thunder Jack: Well, sure, but... I never met a man dumb enough to do it!

:rotfl:

Grim
17-06-2009, 15:04
Evo par Clintovih:
“I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.”
“They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”

I ova koja mi je najzesca do sada, vec spomenuta:
Riddick: "You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Fucking insulting. But the worst mistake you made...[Toombs darts for the gun rack which he finds to be empty while Riddick smiles]...empty gun rack. "

Registrirani
17-06-2009, 15:16
"I'm going to kill myself tomorow" - The Royal Tenenbaums

Midwintertears
25-06-2009, 06:54
Hello, Clarice.

Shaka
25-06-2009, 11:40
"i know what you did last summer"

i najjaci od svih u povijesti "I'll be back" arnold.

Deadwalker
25-06-2009, 11:57
meni ova moja u sigu(za sve koji neznaju, SW Episode 3, kada se republika proglasi carstvom). Uz onu glazbu, doslovce su me trnci prosli kada je Portman to izgovorila... :pray:

Midwintertears
25-06-2009, 12:08
Zbog nje si mi porastao u očima. :D

Deadwalker
25-06-2009, 12:16
covece :oops:
E da, sad se sjetih, kraj filma Gladiator...kada onaj crnac u praznoj areni zakopa one figurice od Maximusa i kaze nesto slicno ovome:" We shall see you...but not yet, not yet..." U biti nisu neke dubokoumno recenice, al cijela scena i ona jebena glazba od Hans Zimmer-a u pozadini cine cjelokupni dojam nevjerojatnim... :pray: