PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Noga u Diablu

Mr Vercetti
14-07-2009, 17:10
Igrao sam Diablo 1 ali ne do kraja, ma ni približno. Dvojku sam odigro samo demo. Iz ovog ste zaključili kako nemam pojma o radnji tih igara, pa bih molio da mi netko malo pobliže objasni...

Posebno me zanima ona noga koja se tako često spominje. O čemu je tu riječ?

Teon
14-07-2009, 18:03
Tzv Wirt's Leg

Drvena noga Wirta koj se pojavljuje u Diablu 1. On ti je bio prodavac prevarant. Uglavnom trazio je ogromne pare za ponekad bezvrijedne iteme. U Diablu 2 se moze nac njegova noga i hrpa para uz njegovo tijelo. Fora je u toj nozi sto se spominje u WarCraftu 3 kao skriveni item: Wirt's second leg te u WoWu item: Wirt's other leg

Ispravite me ako grijesim, nemogu potvrdit (tj. neda mi se trazit) jer nisam igrao WoW a Warcrafta 3 kampanje se slabo sjecam vec...

Edit: Preuzeto s wikipedije

Wirt is a young boy living in Tristram in Diablo I. He has a peg leg in place of the one he lost in the dungeons when the Arch-Bishop Lazarus led several of the townsfolk to their doom there. Wirt was only saved at all by the actions of Griswold. He is a cynical opportunist primarily interested in making money by selling his magical wares to adventurers. He does reveal that he's actually hoarding up money in order to be able to leave Tristram with Gillian (who's probably not aware of his crush).

Prior to Diablo II, Wirt is killed along with Griswold in Tristram and his corpse can be looted for gold when the player reaches the ruins of Tristram. His wooden leg can be obtained as an item, and later used to access the secret cow level. This also starts somewhat of a running gag, where Wirt's "other" leg can be found near the end of the Blood Elf campaign in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and his "third" leg is available as a rare mace-type weapon in World of Warcraft.

The running gag of Wirt's Leg is continued in the PC game Hellgate: London, in which the player can recover a boy's peg leg from demons in an early quest. Several former Blizzard employees worked on Hellgate.

Systematic Reverse
14-07-2009, 18:27
power treads?

xd

SkunK
14-07-2009, 18:43
Igrao sam Diablo 1 ali ne do kraja, ma ni približno. Dvojku sam odigro samo demo. Iz ovog ste zaključili kako nemam pojma o radnji tih igara, pa bih molio da mi netko malo pobliže objasni...

Posebno me zanima ona noga koja se tako često spominje. O čemu je tu riječ?

Poštujem tvoje zanimanje za ove legendarne megahitove, no ipak ti preporučam da pročitaš na netu sam lore Diablo serijala i da prođeš obadvije igre s njihovim ekspanzijama (Hellfire za Diablo 1 i Lord of Destruction za Diablo 2).

Za početak shvaćanja priče referiraj se na : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_%28series%29

Pa zatim ako želiš dublje ići u detalje googlaj npr. "Diablo lore" ili "Diablo 2 lore" ali i na www.diablo3.com (http://www.diablo3.com)Sima Cainov dnevnik koji je veoma zanimljiv.

Ako nešto ne kužiš u loreu, pitaj ovdije ali konkretno i već će ti netko odgovoriti. Teško bi bilo da ti sad netko ide tako opširnu priču pričati...a i treba je iskusiti iz prve ruke kroz obadva hita ;)

Mr Vercetti
15-07-2009, 14:53
Eh Reiko, jesi'l ti bacio pogled na moj potpis? Ja nemam net, inače bih ja već pogledao sve te linkove i Cainov dnevnik. Internet mog frenda je vraški spor (21.6 kbps) i stalno puca mreža pa ne mogu nikako. Ajd rađe citirajte ili copypastajte.

Mirogamemasta
01-12-2009, 01:08
Mislim da si vec odavno mogao skuziti o cemu je rijec, ako slucajno nisi:

Traveling to the Secret Cow Level
To access the Secret Cow level, you must first kill Baal. After you have killed Baal (making sure the quest has been completed), you can access the Secret Cow Level for that difficulty level.

Go to the Rogue Encampment in Act I. Place one Tome of Town Portal + Wirt's Leg into the Horadric Cube and hit the Transmute button. A Red Portal will now open to the Secret Cow Level. You must transmute this combination in the Rogue Encampment for the portal to open. If you hear a message, "I can't do that" then you are doing something wrong. Make sure you have completed the last quest in Act V, that you have placed the correct items in the Horadric Cube, and that you are transmuting the items in the correct location.

Wirt's Leg can be secured in Tristram. Wirt's body is located in the top left quadrant of the town. Click on Wirt's body and, amid a shower of gold, his Leg will drop on the ground. Don't worry if you have been there before and forgot to get the Leg -- you can always go back and get another one by returning to the Stony Field and entering the Red Portal into Tristram.

Once you have Wirt's Leg, return to the Rogue Encampment and put it and a Tome of Town Portal into your Horadric Cube. The Tome does not need to be filled to work, so if you do not want to use the Tome you have filled with 20 Town Portals, you can simply buy an almost empty one from Akara.

Ukratko: Drvena noga ti sluzi kako bi otvorio tajni Cow Level u Diablo 2.

KI KI
01-12-2009, 06:37
nije proslo dosta vremena...a i mislim da je reiko sve objasnio...