PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Jumpstyle

22-06-2009, 22:14
Jumpstyle is a dance and music genre mainly practiced in Europe, specifically the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and northern France. The dance is also called Jumpen (English word Jump + the Dutch suffix -en, meaning "to jump" or "jumping"). Jumpstyle also refers to a style of music to which Jumpstyle can be performed.[1]. Jumpstyle originated in 1997 in Belgium. Jumpstyle is an off-shoot of the Gabber music and dance scene.

The modern dance associated with Jump, has evolved from the hakken-dance (known from gabber music which was popular in the 90s). The modern jump dance is also called skiën (lit. "skiing"). Performance by more than one person is the most popular. The legs are the most important part of the body in jumpstyle. It is performed by a series of forward and backward swings of the legs on the rhythm of the music. The most simple form of jumpstyle can be done as follows:[3]

* The dancer swings his/her right leg forward twice. His/her foot would be at the same height his/her knee.
* The dancer would then raise his/her left leg.
* The dancer then swings his/her left leg backwards. Similar to the original step, the foot would be level with the knee.
* The left leg would be put onto the ground, in front of the right foot.
* The dancer would repeat this.

More difficult paces include those with turns, twists and so on.

The music which accompanies Jumpstyle is an offspring of Happy Hardcore and Gabber. Its tempo is usually between 140 and 150 BPM. However, it cannot be seen as merely a slowed down version of gabber. It is characterized by a 909 kick drum used in a 4 to the floor beat. It also has influences from Chicago House.[4]SBecause of the big hype around the dance and music style itself in 2007 and 2008, it suffers from image-problems in especially The Netherlands. Because of this, the euphoric/melodic Jump like it was made around 2006 till 2008 is not being released anymore these days. However, there are still some radio stations left, broadcasting Jump in its traditional form. The oldest Jump radio was founded in 2005 and still exists today under the name of JumpStation.FM[5].
---------------------------------

Koliko vidim jumpstyle u Hrvatskoj gotovo ne postoji što je pak žalosno s obzirom na neobican i veoma kretivan nacin "plesanja".

Jeste li se ikada susreli s ovakvim nacinom plesanja?? Kako vam se cini sam jumpstyle?

Evo i jedan spot koji je po meni ikona jumpstyla:

SkkZblVR ... re=related (SkkZblVRJCE&feature=related)

i jedan primjer kako to službeno izgleda:

F_jQO7fKimA

LD
22-06-2009, 22:35
Shuffle, electo poperi i dnb step gaze Jumpstyle u dosta slucajeva. Prejednostavan je i rijetki su raveovi di ga mos "ubost" a da ti se ljudi ne smiju. U svakom slucaju zalazem se za njega.

Imas namjeru ucit? :D

MTF*
22-06-2009, 23:00
ples mi djeluje gej iskreno, hardstyle owna ˇˇ

22-06-2009, 23:07
Imas namjeru ucit? :D

Why NOT : )))

MTF* : Puno toga je danas gay.

No nemoj tako,pravi muškarci ipak placu ;)

Lord Jambrek
23-06-2009, 02:18
Meni Jumpstyle jedino dobro izgleda ako se izvodi u paru, ako je jedna osoba, onda fkt nije kul. Shuffle mi je puno žešći i bolji.

Grim
23-06-2009, 08:05
ples mi djeluje gej iskreno, hardstyle owna ˇˇ
Potpis na ovo, fakat gejno izgleda, jos onaj lik nosi rozu majicu...

pimp
24-06-2009, 11:49
fora je kao sto jambrek kaze u duetu , ali šafl i hardstajl su mi nekak više kulniji , i sreo sam ih u austriji u disku , tamo je to dosta zastupljeno...al ono , meni svi austrijanci izgledaju kao neki emo gay debili pa tako i taj ples

MasaKrisT
24-06-2009, 18:13
bah osobno mi je to kao pocetak za neki breakdance i tu stane,ne lajkam.

Macolla
24-06-2009, 18:19
Ko kaze da niko ne jumpstylea? :D Jumpstyle/Hardstyle FTW

Macolla
24-06-2009, 18:30
Pro HardStyle QDsDOlfz-QU&feature=relatedS idoli !!! :pray:

Lord Jambrek
25-06-2009, 01:42
Pro HardStyle QDsDOlfz-QU&feature=relatedS idoli !!! :pray:

Ovaj mi je luđi^^

W51pa8XIL8Y

Phat Pants :pray: kako mi te hlače rulaju

theplaya
02-07-2009, 10:52
istina jumpstyle duo izgleda puno bolje od single jumpstyle i ne razumijem zasto bi jumpstyle bio gay?!?, ja polako doma probavam i jumpstyle i hardstyle al mi bas neide :( , nemam ni bas previse mjesta doma pa me strah da nes ne razbijem xD.

Ogg The Dogg
22-07-2009, 13:54
ne svidja mi se jumpstyle, hardstyle je bolji....
al tecktonik je definitivno najveći šit među tim nekim modernim plesovima.

hacker
31-07-2009, 14:27
6o9ztgbNp18
Shuffle rula. :pray:

Al su pjesme šrot, sve su na isti kalup.

McPingvin_v2.0
31-07-2009, 14:32
Multimedija? Moglo bi.

Ogg The Dogg
03-08-2009, 14:06
6o9ztgbNp18
Shuffle rula. :pray:

Al su pjesme šrot, sve su na isti kalup.
taj klinac se zove moonboy i mali shuffla ko luđak