PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Twisted Metal PS3

The Jackal
14-06-2009, 23:05
David Jaffe has confirmed that his company, Eat Sleep Play, will be developing a new title in the Twisted Metal franchise[2], appearing on the PlayStation 3 after a hidden message was decoded in the Twisted Metal: Head-On "Dark Past" documentary where groups of numbers appeared on screen at points during the video which corresponded to letters of the alphabet. When deciphered, the message reads "Twisted Metal is coming on PS3". The title of the game is believed to have been displayed various times throughout the documentary which is the original Twisted Metal logo but in colors of rustic browns and yellows.

Eat Sleep Play may have provided more information about what is to be implemented into the new installment of the franchise. During the Sweet Tooth Tour in Twisted Metal: Head-On: Extra Twisted Edition, when unlocking certain information about the history and developments of previous TM games. On feature 18/29 the developers state that the touring mode was to have been incorporated in Twisted Metal: Harbor City, a.k.a. Twisted Metal: Black II, which was to have both Sweet Tooth and Preacher playable and have a full interactive game mode. Of course, this was scrapped as TM:HC was never finished. But in an interesting note, in feature 18/29 they explain how the mode was to work and going on into the traps and end the paragraph with "Enjoy! We won't go so easy on you next time!". Thus, giving a possible hint that this mode could very well be implemented in the next Twisted Metal game for the PlayStation 3. Twisted Metal for PS3 is scheduled to be released in the U.S. December 31st, 2009.

IGN:

A few weeks ago, we did an interview with David Jaffe on Eat, Sleep, Play's latest project, Twisted Metal: Head-On: Extra Twisted Edition. While Jaffe detailed what it was like to bring the title to the PS2 with new features and levels, he made a rather interesting comment in the middle of the piece – he stated that the next project for Eat, Sleep, Play was hidden within the game, and that players "will guarantee know what we're working on next if you're able to master the Twisted Metal Extra Twisted Edition." He even stated that the first person to post the answer to the code on his blog would receive a big box of chocolate from him. Well, it appears that the code has been broken. According to posts on both Gamefaqs and Neogaf, in the midst of the documentary "The Dark Past," on the game disc, numbers flash on the screen. By decoding the numbers with their spot in the alphabet, the words, "Twisted Metal is on PSTHREE" can be deciphered.

According to a piece on Kotaku, Jaffe confirmed this fact at DICE, stating that he was surprised how quickly the code was discovered and cracked. This is because Twisted Metal: Head-On: Extra Twisted Edition had been released on Tuesday to stores, leaving players 48 hours to break the code. When asked as to whether the upcoming version would be distributed via Blu-ray disc or download, Jaffe had no comment.

While Jaffe was reluctant to mention details on the distribution of the content, he did reveal in an interview with Gametap that Eat, Sleep, Play's first PS3 title of a three game contract with Sony is expected to "see the light of day at the end of 2009, maybe a little later or sooner, we'll see how things go." It now seems apparent that Twisted Metal will be the first of that contract, but no other details are currently available as to what the game will cover. We contacted SCEA for word on this upcoming project and received the following statement, "We have not made any announcements." We've also attempted to get more details from David Jaffe on all of this news, but were unable to receive comment as of press time.

Well... this is going to be fun.

Nažalost nema ni Screenshotova niti išta. Ali... Twisted Metal na PS3.. uber grafika, uber fizika, uber brutalni FMV-ovi, uber brutalna muzika, uber priča... epic win

str1k3r
14-06-2009, 23:07
To mi je bila najepskija igra na PS2 i PS1, sad definitivno moram nabaviti PS3. Otac-Bog svih Crash Team Racinga i ostalih igara na tu temu.

The Jackal
14-06-2009, 23:09
Ane. I bit će svi likovi iz Twisted Metal Black (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twisted_Metal:_Black)-a. :pray:

str1k3r
14-06-2009, 23:23
Morati ću otkopati svoje stare TM-ove imam neke i za PS1, valjda ih imam to jest.Nisam dugo igrao TM, sve sam pozaboravljao.

Jedan ogroman :pray: za Twisted Metal

The Jackal
14-06-2009, 23:38
Hm... nadam se da će onaj prokleti odvjetnik Thompson začepit gubec što se tiče ovog Twisted Metal-a.

str1k3r
14-06-2009, 23:39
Što nisu njega razriješili dužnosti odvjetnika?

The Jackal
14-06-2009, 23:41
hm... nisam upoznat s tim. Well.. još bolje. Sam da požure sa tim Twisted Metal-om.. predugo čekam nastavak. :D

str1k3r
14-06-2009, 23:42
Izgleda da samo ti i ja volimo TM ovdje na forumu, doduše skoro je 1 sat pa možda većina usera spava, ali svejedno me to nekako začuđuje.

The Jackal
14-06-2009, 23:45
hm.. mislim da sigurno ima više fanova. Šta očekuješ od tog novog TM-a?

Raz
14-06-2009, 23:46
Nisam igrao, no samo je za ps3 pa najnovijeg vjerojatno ni neću :(

str1k3r
14-06-2009, 23:49
Da se vrati korjenima sa PS1, mislim da je to bila 2, taj i ovaj posljednji dio su mi bili najbolji TM-ovi. Pariz i New York su mi bili najbolji gradovi u dvojci, jel znaš onu foru sa kipom slobode u dvojci^^?

The Jackal
14-06-2009, 23:52
Yups. I sa znakom Hollywood. ^^ I sa ajfilovim tornjem.. ima tih fora. Meni ja iskreno najdraži Black. Zbog tamne i mračne atmosfere.. a i bolesnog dizajna levela. Priča je prejebena.. a i FMV sekvence su brutalne. :pray:

Ja očekujem.. well.. isto kao i kod svakog TM-a. Koljačinu i bolestan gameplay

Kid A
15-06-2009, 16:05
Ne znam zasto ali Twisted Metal 2 mi je uvijek bio najbolji dio,kreativni vrhunac.Jos nisu dostigli atmosferu tog dijala,po mom misljenju.Vidjecemo sad.

str1k3r
15-06-2009, 16:06
Vidim istomišljenika iznad sebe :)

Jackal- piši troje zasad.

The Jackal
15-06-2009, 21:14
writ'n

Cthulhu
16-06-2009, 13:29
Nisam igrao nijedan, imam u planu nabaviti dvojku, a ovaj za PS3 će valjda ispasti kako-tako kvalitetno, ali koliko čujem, jedino su dvojka i Black vrijedni spomena, tako da ne znam...

osvetnik_sch3l3
22-06-2010, 13:46
mislim da bi svatko trebao odigrati tm2 igra je prezarazna

Chuky
05-07-2010, 18:36
Meni su bili ok i dvojka i trojka i black. Od novog očekujem puno jer fali igara tog tipa. Inače najdraža takva igra mi je bila Vigilante 8 za PS1.

prcko
17-07-2010, 23:47
Meni su bili ok i dvojka i trojka i black. Od novog očekujem puno jer fali igara tog tipa. Inače najdraža takva igra mi je bila Vigilante 8 za PS1.
vigilante 8 i twisted metal su BILE NAJZARAZNIJE IGRE IKADA PO MENI!!!
igro sam i wow,ali dok se sjetim twisted metala i vigilantea neusporedivo vise zarazni nego wow!!!
ja sam to po cijele dane znao igrat od jutra do mraka s frendovima,a sad prek neta ce bit jos zaraznije,dok se sjetim speciala od vozila iss svako svoje ima,a sad ce svako vozilo imat 2 specijala,ma jedvaaaa cekammmm!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

osvetnik_sch3l3
18-07-2010, 09:45
ima li ijedna takva igra za pc?
mislim, osim TM2?
:(

prcko
18-07-2010, 17:20
ima li ijedna takva igra za pc?
mislim, osim TM2?
:(
fakat neznam,probaj prosurfat netom pa nac,mozda ima :)