PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : My PC.exe - Rest in peace

Gaming Insider
31-03-2009, 20:44
Eto kao sto naslov kaze nemogu da citam exe fajlove!
Daj pomagajte koristim vistu i cupam si kosu ko travu vec 7 dana!

C
31-03-2009, 21:20
Kvar je u registry-u. Ako se kužiš u to, možeš ga pokušati popraviti. Vjerojatno ti je virus to sve fino lijepo obrisao, pa 'ko te friga, fućka mu se, stavi Vistu na novo ili pokušaj napraviti novi ACC i nadaj se da je kvar u D&S, jer se i to dešavalo.

Gaming Insider
31-03-2009, 21:23
ma ne ja sam rebotiro vistu prije 9 dana... al ak ima fix da nemoram opet! :kill:

Gwin
31-03-2009, 21:25
baci pogled..

http://filext.com/faq/broken_exe_association.php

Yes, the same problem appears to happen under Vista as well as prior versions of Windows. The method described here should work but you have to do a bit more work as there is presently no .REG file download FILExt has created. When sufficient numbers of people have tested this there will be a more formal writeup with a download.

If the Vista EXE association is damaged the location in the registry most likely changed is in this key...

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.exe]S

The "OpenWithList" and "UserChoice" subkeys probably have some program listed as opening the .EXE file extension. These need to be cleared and, when cleared, the system will go back to the default and the EXE extension should then work again.

You can do this by creating a .REG file with these lines in it...

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.exe]S
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.exe\OpenWithList]S
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.exe\OpenWithProgids]S
"exefile"=hex(0):

Use cut/paste to copy these five lines to an editor like Notepad and then save the file with a .REG file extension. Copy the file to the misbehaving Vista machine and double click on it (or right click and select Merge). You will likely have to say OK to a number of different things (the user access control and the registry editor for certain) but afterward (and a restart to be certain) the system EXE association should come back

C
31-03-2009, 21:26
Ne znam da ima fix koji će ti to popraviti. Fix bi bio u exe-u, pa ga svakako ne bi mogao pogoniti.
Probaj napraviti novi account, pa vidi dali onda u njemu radi kako treba. Ako da, onda je problem u Documents and Settings-u.

Gwin
31-03-2009, 22:25
pa na linku koji sam mu dao ima link na fixeve..

http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/1 ... Vista.html (http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/105/1/File-association-fixes-for-Windows-Vista.html)

fixevi su .reg fajlovi, tako da ga samo "merge"-a u registry,..

Gaming Insider
14-04-2009, 20:35
Nemogu da vjerujem!!! Moj Anivirus me izdao i zato mi je crko exe?!! :bravo:

Kid A
14-04-2009, 20:37
Koji si AV imao?

Gaming Insider
25-05-2009, 11:07
Da AV je bio problem imo sam neki iz 2000ete. Pa sam zvao WINDOWS help service :P