PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Call to Arms - hell yeah!

Arbiter of Change
29-01-2009, 18:21
Došlo je i to vrijeme da se otkrije na što je Mythic mislio pod ovim. :)

CALL TO ARMS (http://www.warhammeronline.com/call_to_arms/index.php)

Today we issued a Call to Arms to all players of WAR with the announcement of the first live expansion for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. Call to Arms will introduce an incredible array of new content to the game, including two highly anticipated new careers - the head bashin' Orc ChoppaSand the oath-sworn Dwarf Slayer - and a new dungeon zone called Land of the Dead, set in the desert realm of the Tomb Kings.

The Call to Arms live expansion, set to roll out for free over the next few months, will also include three in-game live events, a new RvR Scenario, added functionality to the Realm Wars section of the WAR website, the opening of the official WAR Forums, and a new free trial version of the game.

Call to Arms Live Expansion Schedule

* Call to Arms: Bitter Rivals Live Event (March): Successful completion of the live event allows head start access to the new Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer careers. The event will also introduces a new Chaos-themed RvR Scenario, Twisting Tower.

* The Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer answer the Call to Arms and join WAR! (March)

* Call to Arms: Beyond the Sands Live Event (April): The promise of great riches and powerful weapons comes from the south.

* Call to Arms: Rise of the Tomb Kings Live Event (May): The race between Order and Destruction begins to unlock the Land of the Dead for their Realm.

* Land of the Dead Opens (June): The deserts of Nehekhara open to players with the addition of a new RvR-gated dungeon zone. To gain access to the Land of the Dead, opposing Realms must battle for control of the zone to access dozens of new Public Quests, instanced lairs, and a massive new Tomb Kings dungeon to plunder in search of the Casket of Souls.

Worthaur
29-01-2009, 19:10
Me likes D:

Dr. Kam
29-01-2009, 19:45
Opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Lore breaking malo morgen :)). Iss, pa brijem da ću bit prvi koji će ovaj public završit!!!!

Slayer^^ Napokon MDPS DW klasa za Order^^

Arbiter of Change
29-01-2009, 20:14
E, nemoj da počinjemo sa Lore raspravom opet. :)
Meni je isto tako drago da ćemo vidjeti malo Tomb Kingsa, nešto što me iskreno iznenadilo.

Dr. Kam
30-01-2009, 03:55
Nema nikakvog Lore breakinga u Slayerima, sve se može dokazat, još jedanput ako treba :thumbs2:

Arbiter of Change
30-01-2009, 11:24
Let's not. :)

Inače, kratki sažetak nekih stvari:

S * Dual Weild and Great Weapons for both Slayer and Choppa.
* Berserk Mechanic: higher Bersek state means higher damage, but also less toughness and an impaired ability to defend.
* Slayer Armour: While the armour won't cover the Slayer, you can still use tattoos, rings, armbands and bracers to gear your Slayer. He will always stay topless, but he might have a stylish belt and boots. Their helmet will cover their neck, similar to the WP, so as to allow their mohawk to stand out.
* Neither the Slayer nor the Choppa will be CC heavy careers. Nate from Mythic put it best when he said they're all about chopping their enemies into tiny bits, not wasting time disabling them.
* No comment on whether wards play a role in the new dungeons.
* The live expansion will not introduce new content for Capital cities.
* Neither will it bring new mounts, the new classes will ride the mounts associated to them by their race.
* Also no comment on player tokens that might be earned in the new dungeon similar to tokens in Darkness Falls.

Rang€r
30-01-2009, 13:52
dakle veljaču iskorištavam za DotA-u i prelazak witchera skupa s epizodama iz ee, a onda to WAR! :D

prcko
31-01-2009, 00:19
Hell no!!!

Kazo
09-02-2009, 22:55
Evo da se i ja, nakong podosta vremena, ukljucim u raspravu u nadolazecim eventima!
Bio sam uistinu okupiran svakojakim stvarima i uopce nisam stigo igrati, pa sam i presto uplacivati!
Medutim, vidim da cu se vratiti u pravo vrijeme! =) konacno dolazi Dwarf Melee carijera!!

Moram priznati bio sam skeprican kad sam procitao da ce to u konacnici biti Slayer, medutim kad sam vidio doticne slike, tipa http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/kazo_2006/WAR_concept_jan09-31.jpgSi footage, sve je to postalo stvar proslosti =)
Uistinu se radujem Slayeru i svemu sto ce nadolazeci veliki patch donijeti!! =)