PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Patrick Stewart...

unknown
31-08-2008, 18:19
Patrick Stewart: I'm writing a screenplay and I find the whole process absolutely exhilarating.
Andy Millman: What's yours about, if you don't mind my asking?
Patrick Stewart: Well, uh - how best to explain it; you've seen me in "X-Men" ...
Andy Millman: Yeah.
Patrick Stewart: The character I am, Professor Charles Xavier, if you remember, he can control things with the power of his mind - can make people do things and see things, so I thought, what if you could do that for real? I mean, not in a comic book world, but in the real world.
Andy Millman: Oh, all right.
Patrick Stewart: So in my film, I play a man who controls the world with his mind.
Andy Millman: Right. Oh, that's interesting.
Patrick Stewart: Yeah. For instance, I'm walking along, and I see this beautiful girl, and I think I'd like to see her naked, and so all her clothes fall off.
Andy Millman: All her - clothes fall off?
Patrick Stewart: Yes, and she's scrabbling around to get them back on again, but even before she can get her knickers on, I've seen everything. Yeah. I've seen it all.
Andy Millman: [pause]SOkay. It's a comedy, is it?
Patrick Stewart: No. It's about what would happen, you know, if these things were possible.
Andy Millman: What's the story, though, what's the ...
Patrick Stewart: Well, I do other stuff; like I'm riding my bike in the park, and this policewoman says "Oi! You can't ride your bike on the grass!" and I go "Oh no?" And her uniform falls off, and she goes "Ahh!" and she's trying to cover up, but I've seen everything anyway. And I get on my bike and I ride off. On the grass.
Andy Millman: [increasingly uncomfortable]SSo it's mainly you sort of go around seeing ladies' tits?
Patrick Stewart: Mainly.

jel tko vidio tu epizodu extrasa

XD...

Windwalker
31-08-2008, 18:55
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

EDIT:
Evo i linka. Za krepati.
Fg_cwI1Xj4M

Death By Sexy
31-08-2008, 19:02
normalno veliki sam fan ricky gervaisa(i stephena merchanta) i njegovog može se reč revolucionarnog humora koji se zasniva na neugodnjavi... gledao sam sve extrase osim kristmas spešla.. a patrik stewart u toj sceni tak dobro ležerno prič za poginut..
inače u extrasima je u svakoj epizodi jedan celebrti i uglavnom svi sami sebe sprdaju što je prejebeno..
preporučam i the office al UK, a ne ono smeće kopirajuće od amera..
Yeah. I've seen it all. :D

unknown
31-08-2008, 19:36
Patrick Stewart: I will "Make It So."
[blank look from Andy]
Patrick Stewart: You've seen "Star Trek: The Next Generation?"
Andy Millman: I haven't, no.
Patrick Stewart: Why? Your wife won't let you have it on?
Andy Millman: I'm not married.
Patrick Stewart: Oh, your girlfriend then?
Andy Millman: I haven't got a girlfriend either. I live alone.
Patrick Stewart: You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched "Star Trek?"
Andy Millman: No.
Patrick Stewart: Good Lord...

XD

Da_killah
31-08-2008, 22:05
e ta gdruga mi je bolja, inače extrase ne gledam i jedina epizoda koju sam pogledao je bila ta sa stewartom :)

RayDX
01-09-2008, 11:49
Patrick Stewart: I will "Make It So."
[blank look from Andy]
Patrick Stewart: You've seen "Star Trek: The Next Generation?"
Andy Millman: I haven't, no.
Patrick Stewart: Why? Your wife won't let you have it on?
Andy Millman: I'm not married.
Patrick Stewart: Oh, your girlfriend then?
Andy Millman: I haven't got a girlfriend either. I live alone.
Patrick Stewart: You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched "Star Trek?"
Andy Millman: No.
Patrick Stewart: Good Lord...

XD

Pravo kaže čovjek :pray:

olio
01-09-2008, 12:02
patrick je predobar glumac :pray: :pray:

kripton32000
07-09-2008, 19:36
Kakav Car XD

Death By Sexy
07-09-2008, 20:02
vi kužite da su to sve izmislili ricky gervais i steve merchant? ja bi prije njih hvalio..

RayDX
08-09-2008, 07:58
lRmmHPE8EvA

Kako ova scena owna :pray: