PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : starcraft retribution i insurection wtf?

croat1gamer
04-07-2008, 17:20
bio sam na wikipediji i nasao ovo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft: ... #StarCraft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft:_The_Dark_Templar_Saga#StarCraft)

i naletim na ovo tu

Insurrection

The box art for Insurrection.Insurrection is the first add-on pack for StarCraft. Although developed and published by Aztech New Media it is authorized by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released on PC on 31 July 1998.

The expansion's story focuses on a Confederate colony during the course of the first campaign of StarCraft. As in StarCraft, the player takes control of each race in three separate campaigns. In the first campaign, Terran colonists attempt to defend themselves from the Zerg invasion of the sector as well as from a rising insurgency, while in the second campaign the player directs a Protoss task force sent to clear the Zerg infestation of the colony by any means necessary. In the final campaign the player assumes the role of a Zerg cerebrate, moving to crush all opposition on the surface. The expansion only contains new campaigns and multiplayer maps, it does not include new content such as units and graphical terrain tilesets. Insurrection was criticised by reviewers for lacking the quality of the original game and as a result of its lack of success, it is not widely available. Although the add-on is authorized by Blizzard Entertainment, they offer no comment on support or availability of the game.

Retribution

The box art for Retribution.Retribution is the second of the two authorized add-on packs released for StarCraft. The add-on was developed by Stardock, published by WizardWorks Software and authorized by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released for the PC in late 1998.

Retribution is set during the second episode of StarCraft, revolving around the acquisition of a crystal of immense power connected to the Xel'Naga. Divided into three campaigns, the player assumes the roles of a Protoss fleet executor, the commander of a Dominion task force and a Zerg cerebrate, all tasked with retrieving the crystal from a Dominion colony and getting it off the planet as quickly as possible. As with its predecessor, Insurrection, Retribution does not include any new gameplay features beyond its single player campaigns and consortium of multiplayer levels. The add-on was not received with critical support, instead being regarded as average but at least challenging. As with Insurrection, Retribution is not widely available. Despite authorizing the add-on, Blizzard Entertainment offers no comment regarding support or the availability of Retribution.

pa ako mi netko moze malo pojasniti ova dva addona za starcraft? i jeli itko cuo za njih
ne, nije moguce nabaviti lagano (legalno)

kad se objasni moze lock, ali prvo objasnjenje, pliz

croat1gamer
04-07-2008, 18:40
:| mislio sam da mi netko objasni malo detaljnije od ovoga iz wikipedie

SkunK
05-07-2008, 08:29
2 addona, kao što vidiš tu su se upleli Stardock i Aztech New Media, ali to nije važno. Legalno ih je teško nabaviti, zapravo nemoguće u RH osim ako ti netko želi prodat (ako ima netko te add-one) a druga opcija je kontaktirati Blizzard.

croat1gamer
05-07-2008, 09:57
stardock kazes, potraziti cu malo retribution ako ima u hr legalno, ako ne onda ebay, jer sluzbene stranice nisam nasao o tome, niti u blizzard store, mislim da ce originali biti jako skupi (cca. ko danasnje) jer su rariteti originali :(

SkunK
05-07-2008, 14:02
Nema ga niti u jednom shopu u RH, a trazio sam puno.Blizzard ili ebay ti je najbolja opcija.

croat1gamer
05-07-2008, 14:03
na blizard se niti ne spominje -.-

mamlaz
23-02-2009, 01:16
Ja ti imam Retribution, i težak je svega 65Mb... Nije official Blizardow addon, ali su ga priznali kao "svoj"...
Rad entuzijasta, i to sasvim neloš...

Insurrection nemam, i jako je teško doći do njega, što legalno što legalno...
Evo ja sam sretnik da imam original Retributiona, al kad pogledaš, mogli su ga staviti pod "FREE", jer je PRE-MA-LI (30 misija i 120 multi novih mapa, od kojih je 10ak igrivo).

The Boz
23-02-2009, 01:21
Igrao sam ih. Sklepani par tucet mapa sa očitim bugovima. Nevrijedno novaca.

mamlaz
23-02-2009, 01:30
Koliko je Insurrection velik?

The Boz
23-02-2009, 01:55
Ak se dobro sjecam, 40 megi...

SkunK
23-02-2009, 16:19
Ja ti imam Retribution, i težak je svega 65Mb... Nije official Blizardow addon, ali su ga priznali kao "svoj"...
Rad entuzijasta, i to sasvim neloš...

Insurrection nemam, i jako je teško doći do njega, što legalno što legalno...
Evo ja sam sretnik da imam original Retributiona, al kad pogledaš, mogli su ga staviti pod "FREE", jer je PRE-MA-LI (30 misija i 120 multi novih mapa, od kojih je 10ak igrivo).

U to vrijeme je to bila expanzija sinko :)