PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Mythos

D4MB4
09-05-2008, 12:13
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_58N8ycAIIVY/TI7thQXZJfI/AAAAAAAAAUA/xQGDlHw-Abc/s1600/mythos-logo.png
http://www.mythos-europe.com
https://forum.mythos-europe.com

Info:
Mythos je H&SMMO, odnosno Hack 'n' Slash igra sa povećim stavkama MMO-a.
Htjeli bi vidjeti kako bi mogao izgledati Torchlight MMO? Regajte se i isprobajte!

Zanimljivosti:
Na igri su radili ex Blizard NorthSzaposlenici.
Projekt vodio Travis Baldree, tvorac igre FATE, te jedan od osnivača Runic Games-a (igra Torchlight).
U početku se igra nazivala Project Tugboat, te je bila običan test za povezivanje korisnika preko neta. Kasnije prelazi u zasebni projekt.

Gameplay:
8gbiRi-1WPM
CDXDSZqUC2I
JNgC4vt18OE

Slike:
http://www.mythos-europe.com/en/gallery,list1,1,screenshots.html

Ja ovu igru očekujem od kad sam pročitao prvu vijest na netu da dolazi kod nas,
pa ima oko pola godine sigurno, pa kao ne i više.

I zaista jedva čekam da započne.

Čak sam voljan i IM koristiti : D

Post editirao mod Not Nice

la50
09-05-2008, 12:26
igra izgleda dosta dobro,vjerovatno budem igro ka izađe

FarexLore
12-07-2008, 04:53
U zadnje vrijeme sam se dosta informirao o igri,cini da se biti jako dobra
Mythos,zamislite ga kao Diablo Online sa jako puno WoW design grafickog utjecaja ali ne samo grafickog

Svi koji igraju betu kazu da je zarazna i zabavna za igrat (sto je najvaznije).Sada se vec dosta informacija moze naci o igri,dosta preview-a,filmica,screenshotova itd

Tvorci su kao sto si rekao ex-Blizzard ekipa koja je pravila Diablo 1. Prvi projekat im je bio Hellgate London za kojeg i sami priznaju da nije ispunio sva ocekivanja tj. da su ga prerano ubacili na trziste. Dakle Mythos je kako kazu igra s kojom nece zuriti (alpha i beta testiranje traje vec preko godinu dana) a najbolje od svega sto je FREE!

Evo par preview beta rezenzija iz neutralnog gledista sa par mmo web siteova,cak iako vam se neda citati toliko procitajte ipak da vidite koliko su velika ocekivanja od ove igre nakon igranja bete za jednu FREE igru!

Preview 1:

I attempted to write this preview several times now, and each time it gets shorter and less detailed. The reason for that is simple: the average person seems to have too short an attention span for a 10-page preview. The other reason is that the original preview was basically a Diablo III parody to show off the similarities between the games. Then someone told me that comparing Mythos to Diablo II is like comparing your new girlfriend to your ex, and no one wants to do that. I disagree.

Diablo II is your long-term ex-girlfriend. You were together for years. You spent long, passionate hours together deep into the night, forgoing sleep and study to stay together. You had noisy, aggressive afternoons together in your dorm room that made your neighbors want to off you to quiet the place down. Then the inevitable happened: she got old. (Sidenote for all our female readers out there: just replace girlfriend with boyfriend and her with him mentally for the entire article, because no offense is intended at all) After Diablo II you were in danger of a relapse, tempted to call her up one more time for a quick get together. But no, it was over, there was no more she could offer you. Afterwards you may have given up on dating altogether. Maybe you went from ling to fling trying to fill the void. You probably even ran into FATE, who transferred to your school a few years later. Still, nothing could help.

Then a miracle happened: You discovered that Diablo II had a cousin. An extremely attractive, strong, and flexible cousin with some new moves and happens to still be maturing into something that can only become more attractive. Not only that, but she happens to be the cheapest date you ever had. Congrats, you have hit the jackpot, slap a ring on her finger and get hitched, because it can possibly get any better than this.
This is exactly what it feels like to play Mythos. Mythos is a game in production by Flagship Studios, a company with numerous people who worked on the Diablo Series, worked at Blizzard, and more talent from other companies, such as programmers from FATE as well. The combination is a fast paced, imaginative, and fun dungeon crawler with a sprinkle of MMORPG elements spread throughout. All the things that made Diablo and Diablo II fun are there: Multiple classes, randomized dungeons, lots of loot, multiple skill trees, item customization via crafting, gems, enchantments, etc., and so much more. To make it even better, there are numerous new elements in the game, such as different races, Achievements (which can be equipped for stat boosts and such), a PvP-only version of the game world, and much much more awaits. To top it all off, the game is free to play, with an in-game store (described in the interview at the end of this article) as the company means of making money from the game.
Say hello to your new long-term girlfriend. I think you will find her quite satisfying.
Before I go into further detail about the game, I should explain that it is still in closed beta, which means a lot will change. For example, up until about two weeks ago, all of the wilderness in the game was instanced, with randomized, set cookie cutter paths between Point A and Point B. What the devs found was that most people were playing the game as if they were alone, killing things in their own private randomized wilderness and hardly ever partying. Socialization was more or less limited to the chat box in the corner of the screen. Now, however, the game has an Overworld added to it, with dungeons still being privately instanced and randomized, but the town and the world above being shared with a limited number of other players. While various things are still being adjusted, it has achieved its goal of encouraging (but not forcing) players to group together to do dungeons and quests. I myself joined a group with a bunch of German-speakers to hunt down the Mythos version of Fallen Ones and venture into a dungeon.

The thing to keep in mind about this game is that the developers are unbeatably amazing in their socialization with their player base. They listen to our suggestions and complaints, and somehow manage to make changes that satisfy almost everyone. They listen to our ideas and suggestions on skill balance and make them work with the game. The forums, where most of this interaction occurs, is littered with posts from developers either responding to our ideas, helping us in our tech support problems, or socializing in various bits of forum silliness, sometimes posting and showing us that they are STILL working long into the late hours of the night. These devs care, and I have absolutely no doubt that they are going to make a record-breaking game.

But enough of the loving, it time for the game details! Right now there are four different races (each with male and female genders) and three different classes. Each class has three skill trees, and more character builds than you can shake a stick at. The skills you choose tie very closely in with the stats you put points into (Strength, Dexterity, Vitality and Wisdom), resulting in many different builds that are fun and useful throughout the game. There are more skills in each tree than there were in Diablo II, and the only skill requiring prerequisites are essentially power-ups for that base skill. To explain it in a simplified manner, imagine starting with a fireball, and as you level you gain access to post-requisite skills that power up that fireball into something that explodes on contact and catches things on fire while simultaneously lowering that enemy resistance to fire with the attack. The end result is you can put points into your favorite skill starting from Level 1 and watch as it grows more powerful as you level up.
One of the more interesting ways to customize your character is via achievements. Mythos takes them to an all new level, with each unlocked achievement being equipable (with one open slot unlocked every 10 levels), and they can range from doing +10% damage for killing 10,000 monsters, to extra strength and dexterity points for killing a boss, to even gaining movement speed for picking up a large number of shoes. Some achievements have successive levels, with bonuses that stack, and others are secret and fun, and can even involve kicking a certain boss to death.

Whenever you level up you get three things: 5 stat points, 2 skill points, and 2 crafting points. Crafting in this game involves specializing in one of three crafting trees (Terran, Ethereal and Sylvan), and collecting ingredients from around the world and from monsters to make what you want. You also need to get recipes, which are dropped from monsters and sold by vendors. Each crafted item you attempt to make has a sliding scale that raises stats but also raises your chance of failure. Additionally, there are special things called Heraldry Sockets in each crafted item, which have a level assigned to them based on your skill and success at making the item. One thing you can specialize in is Heraldries, which are a kind of temporary gem with various enchantments you put into the items you make. If you have two characters working towards one specialized and riskily crafted item, you can make some extremely high-damage weapons and high-defense armor. As an added bonus, you can pick up all the junky items you would otherwise ignore and break them down for more crafting materials. The end result is a useful and somewhat fun element to the game that isn found in other dungeon crawlers.

Speaking of dungeon crawling, there are various ways to go about it in this game. The simplest way is to wander around, either on your own or while doing quests, descending into various randomized dungeons and slaying all that lay within. Another way is to find or buy runestones, and then searching for the matching color runegate to travel to places never before seen. These runestones (as well as all dungeons) come in two flavors: regular and epic. Epic maps have monsters in such quantity that wandering in alone becomes hazardous for all but the most experiences players. But don worry about having people steal your loot when attempting these epic maps, because in Mythos the only loot you can see is your loot. You have absolutely no idea what anyone else is getting, and the same amount of items drops no matter how you play the game.
So what if you find something good that could work for one of your other characters? Well, all you have to do is go to one of the major towns and send it via in-game mail to another character. This gives you the stash space needed for each character along with ease of transfer, eliminating the need for shared stashes or guild members or friends to help you trade your stuff around. Then what happens if you find something really good and want to trade it? Well, there are various chat channels, including a trade channel, and channels based on area for you to search for people who might have something you want. The best part about Mythos trading is that unlike Diablo II, the copper, silver and gold you trade are actually valuable. The last factor into the economy will be the introduction of ingots, the currency bought through the game future in-game store that will give you access to many useful and fun (but not unfairly overpowered) items, pets, in-game housing, and other features that are planned around the full-game release.

Those are all the details I am going to go into for this interview. If there is enough demand, I will write a LONG and DETAILED sequel interview in the future, but for now I will leave you with an exclusive batch of new interview questions from some of the people working on Mythos.

Preview 2:

We all love dungeon crawlers! Especially ones that are named Diablo. However, we are going to be waiting for a while for the new one in that series to get our dungeon crawling fix so, what is a gamer to do in the mean time? I have an answer for you and it is Mythos! What is Mythos? Well, all I will tell you right now is that it is a free MMORPG but, not like any you have seen before. I will tell you this as well, if you like Diablo or Dungeon Siege, you will like Mythos! If you want to know more, you will have to keep reading the preview. I know, I am a tease.

I am not usually a big MMO kinda gamer but, a few months ago I came across a game site asking people to beta test their game. I love to help so, I applied and was accepted. Was I expecting much? Not really but after playing for the better part of two weeks, I must say, I am quite addicted to Mythos.

The first thing you will notice when playing Mythos is the characters. Not because of what they are but because of what they look like. The art style for the characters really caught my attention during the character creation phase of Mythos. They have this cartoony bad ass kinda feel to them. Let me explain a little further and delve into the classes and sub-classes as well. It is a tad hard to describe exactly how they look so, I have posted a picture of the Gremlin Bloodletter for you to check out! Now that I have shown what they look like, sorta kinda, time to get into what the classes are. We have the Gremlin, Satyr, Human, and Cyclops. Each of these has their own advantages and you will have to choose which is best suited for your playing style. Also, each of these are broken up into sub-classes. I know, every MMO does this but, I have to tell you what they are. There are three sub-classes; Bloodletter. These are basically your tank. Pyromancer. You guessed it, magic class. Gadgeteer. These guys make things. Now, I will say this, there is more to it than what I just stated, however, this is a preview not a review and all of this is subject to change so, we are just going to move on to the gameplay cause, let's face it here, that is what we all care about!
http://www.appetitefortech.com/imgsize.php?img=http://www.appetitefortech.com/forum/images/review/charactercreation
You will start in sort of a training area that will give you the basic idea of how the game works. It is really simple though even if you have never played a dungeon crawler before. Left-click to move or just hold it down to just keep going. The left click button is also your main attack. Right mouse button is your alternate attack. These can be changed however because as you would expect, when you level up, you gain more skills. The skills can be put in the quick slot bar which is very helpful. Now, if you gain a skill that you would like to have on your right mouse button, tis a quick and painless procedure. You also have eleven quick slots. Two of which are, when you start the game, health and mana potions. You may either hit the corresponding button on the keyboard or right click to use them. You can also carry two sets of weapons and use the 'x' key to switch between them at anytime. And now that the basics have been covered, time to move on.

Quests are easy to find as they show up on your mini-map as circled exclamation point. Very easy to find which is something I like! When you take the last quest to leave the training area, you will get to see how Mythos' area system works. Basically, you have an area to play around in. This can be small or on the bigger side. When you decide to leave an area, there are yellow transports, marked as a blue circle on the mini-map, that take you to the next area and from there you have to find the place you want to go. In these between areas are the monsters and usually some treasure, rocks you can look under, or plants to pick. Since it is easier to explain with a picture, I will show you.
http://www.appetitefortech.com/imgsize.php?img=http://www.appetitefortech.com/forum/images/review/midpoint
As you can see above, the area I am in is outlined in white and then there are three places I can travel to from here. The one closest to me will let me choose a place on the world map to go to. If I have been there before, I can choose to walk or warp there. I usually choose to warp. If I have not been there, I have no choice but to walk. The place I am at in this picture is kinda of crossroads of sorts and you can find merchants here to sell or buy wares such as, rings, necklaces, armor, well, you get the point. You will be at these quite often as you just can't go from town to the other side of the map. Different crossroads will let you go to certain places on the world map. Time for another pic!
http://www.appetitefortech.com/imgsize.php?img=http://www.appetitefortech.com/forum/images/review/worldmaptemp
This is the world map and is basically what you will use to travel with. Guessen Farm, which is where I am in this picture indicated by the red dot on the outside of the farm, is basically a crossroad. From there you will see I am going to Teeming Shrine of the Seas. It will tell you what level of monsters you will find at that location as well as if it is an epic map or temporary. Nifty right? If I wanted to go to the top left, I would have to stop at another crossroad. As should add something at this point because as you are questing, you will find maps. They will go into your inventory and all you have to do is right click them and new places will show up on the world map. I also should mention that the places that say temporary map, like in the pic above, will disappear when you leave them. Pretty simple to get around eh? Moving on.

One of the things I like about Mythos is that you don't have to take a quest. If you feel the urge, you can just run around exploring and what not however, you will most likely be taking quests as the give you money and better equipment so, we will cover the dungeons now because you will be spending a lot of time in these places. When you do take a quest, the quest giver will add the dungeon to your map for you of course, if you are not ready to go quite yet, there are the merchants for you to buy things from.
http://www.appetitefortech.com/imgsize.php?img=http://www.appetitefortech.com/forum/images/review/merchant
The above pic shows your basic merchant trading window as well as your inventory. Sell and buy things, you know the drill. I would like to point out some things whilst we are here. You can see that there is a light blue, red, and purple gem in my inventory. The light blue gem is a portal. It will allow to transport out of the dungeon and right next to the merchant so you can sell off and buy things. There is a picture of this below without the portal and the two people you see are the merchant and the lady that will warp you to the deepest place in the dungeon you have been to. The red gem is what will identify things you will pick up during your adventure. The purple one will instantly warp you back to town. Also, a lot of armor, weapons, and items can be fitted with gems you will find along your travels and each one has a different effect.

And now for the dungeon. All dungeon areas look basically like the pic above. The dungeon, merchant, and the warp lady. Every dungeon consists of a couple thing. Multiple floors. Some have six levels and some have two. Master keys. All dungeons contain a master key that can only be used in that dungeon. There is a main boss. Every dungeon has a main boss that will always be on the final floor and there name will be a different color. As you go through and kill, eventually you will pick up small keys that can be used to open anything that does not require a master key. Got all that? Good. After you beat the boss and get your treasure, you are out of there! Of course, you have to walk back to town or crossroad to complete your quest. This is basically what the dungeons are. Lotsa fun though.

You can invite other people to your party just by right clicking on them and then invite. This will come in handy when you reach the higher level dungeons and epic dungeons. When you are in a party, the drop system is very clear. What you see, is yours. There is no need asking anyone if they need an item as everyone sees what they can pick up. This makes running in a party just a tad easier. As in other games, if you beat the boss while in the party you all have the quest, everyone gets credit for the kill. I have not played a whole lot in a party yet mainly because I keep running back to take out the low level temp maps to make room for more.

There is also a crafting system in Mythos. As of this writing, I have not had a chance to use it yet nor do I know how well it works.

So far, I have played Mythos for hours and hours and I am only a level 13. It reminds my so much of Diablo that I just can't help playing and playing. Mythos is still in closed beta and I am certain some things will change but, there is so much to like about Mythos. For example, the game is such that you can almost certainly get to the highest level without ever being in a party. It is very solo friendly unlike some other MMO's I have played. The map system is quite unique and I always find myself chasing after maps to see what I can uncover. Not to mention it is very easy to get into. I can see no reason why any games that likes this type of game to skip it and it is free! That should be a selling point in itself! Some gamers may think that the graphics are not up to par but, I think it makes the game that much more enjoyable with the cartoony kinda feeling. I will be playing Mythos for a long time to come and I am sure a lot of you will as well.

As it stands, Mythos is in closed beta and there has not been a date set for the open beta yet. As soon as it does go to open beta, I will be sure to let you all know so you may join me in a game called Mythos!

As the Mythos site states: Mythos is fun. Mythos is free. Mythos is an MMORPG. Damn right!

Preview 3:

Bloke with axe is tough, bloke with magic is weak. So goes the stereotype, anyway. So you stand axe-bloke at the front chopping away merrily, and you stick magic-bloke at the back dealing out enormo-damage from afar without ever getting in harm's way. Thus has it ever been.

Free-to-play, Diablo-esque MMO Mythos disagrees. I'd resisted playing its magic class - the Pyromancer - at first, because frankly I dig hitting monsters with big axes. Eventually, I figured I'd better give it a look, so I created a new character - a lady Gremlin (cuter than it sounds) Pyromancer. Thanks to the game's no-time-wasted immediacy, I was off killing goblins and spiders within seconds. I'd expected to cough out of a few lame fireballs or a pathetic electro-zap. That's what RPG magicky types do, right? Instead, flames poured from my hands, like a lit match held in the path of a petrol spray. Enemies died in droves, popping brutally like bugs in a microwave. I laughed and I laughed and I laughed - more pyromaniac than Pyromancer. And this was while my character was just Level 1. By level 2 I was raining lava on my foes; by level 3 summoning insects made of fire to help me. I'd already suspected Mythos was going to be a success. When I realised how it made even the most basic MMO actions so powerful and so rewarding, I became sure it'd be huge.

"Mythos is free, Mythos is fun, Mythos is an MMORPG," goes the game's tagline. As well as being catchy, each of those statements is heavy with meaning. So, free? Yep, absolutely. Your account creation and subscription don't cost a penny, and you can access all of the game's areas and enemies. Money is, of course, involved - micropayments, to use that insidious term, buy bonus gear. The claim is that these paid-for items won't grant significant buffs to those that indulge, but rather be something decorative or entertaining. It's a bold and crazy plan - albeit it one that's worked very well in other markets for the likes of Maple Story - and we can only wait and see if it pays off. But right now let's go with the definite positive - Mythos is free.
http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/5/8/9/9/0/a_med_1.jpg.jpg
Mythos is fun? Well, the Flaming Fist example above is a pretty good paradigm of this. Mythos isn't terribly interested in being original. In simple terms, it's a straight mix of Diablo, World of Warcraft and Fate, the freebie, super-cute action-RPG to which it's a spiritual sequel. You meet a lot of monsters, and you hammer the mouse button to kill them. You collect a lot of loot, and you equip it to become steadily more powerful or flog it to buy better trinkets. You develop sleepless nights obsessing over finding rare drops. That's really it, though of course here you have the option to partner up with other players, known or random, for your dungeoneering. There's also crafting, but again that's more a matter of collecting drops for parts and recipes by killing lots and lots and lots and lots of monsters, not by faffing around looking for bits of rock to mine.
It's a familiar formula, but the approach is one of speed and constant reward. There's not a lot of waiting around, and while many - in fact most - of the game's actions could be described as traditional MMO grinding, it's all so quick and cheerful that you're onto the next task before the ennui hits.

Mythos rips out the downtime to focus on the raw, action fun of role-playing games. It's really only about killing monsters and collecting loot. This makes it shallow as all hell - but very deliberately so, and hugely entertainingly so. Again, it shows in the three character classes - much as the Pyromancer's almost a melee character on the quiet, the real melee character, the Bloodletter, can also summon a horde of demon thingies to fight for him. You're not boxed into the traditional single-purpose existence, but rather given a stuffed box of very different toys to play with. The combat itself is ridiculously fast and sparky compared to the invisible dice-rolls of WOW, Lord of the Rings Online et al - you're out there definably smacking stuff down yourself, utterly involved in the fight. Mythos is fun.

Mythos is an MMORPG? Well, in many ways it's not. It's focused a lot more on the Diablo experience - one character carving a path of destruction through a series of linked outdoor areas and instanced dungeons - than on WOW-style roaming and grouping. You're allowed to be selfish. You're all but encouraged to be so, really. Until the most recent major beta update, you'd barely even bump into anyone. There'd be a few folk lurking around the quest-and-shop hubs, and constant chatter over the chat channel, but generally you'd be carving up imps and skeletons on your tod. It was fun, but a little disconnected.
http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/5/8/9/9/0/a_med_2.jpg.jpg
Just recently, however, there's been a change. The hubs have been replaced with the Overworld, a large, massively multiplayer bunch of landmass that links all the instanced dungeons. And yes, it's got monsters in it. So, you can carve up beasties with other players, group with random helpful folk or, if you're on the player-versus-player server, kill anyone on sight. Or even, if you're on the Hardcore PVP server, perma-kill anyone on sight.

Yep, Mythos panders to the fiercely dedicated player as much as it does to the casual. Final Death, and the total loot loss that goes with it, is a frankly terrifying prospect, but it's likely to add real gravitas to each and every fight. While most players will stick to the infinite magical resurrections of the standard servers, it's nevertheless a reflection of the pop nature of Mythos. Your character isn't necessarily a lifetime contract. They're there for a spot of fun - when you're bored, move on. Or, as the case may be, if you're brutally murdered by another player, move on.

So, is it Diablo but massively multiplayer, or World of Warcraft without the boring bits? It's both, and it's going to be huge. The looming threat of potential Diablo III announcement at the Blizzard invitational weekend this weekend might put a crimp in Mythos' plans - but there's still that crucial Free thing...

FarexLore
12-07-2008, 05:06
[attachment=1:1nr4iw2w]FireShot capture #40 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:1nr4iw2w]
[attachment=2:1nr4iw2w]FireShot capture #39 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:1nr4iw2w][attachment=0:1nr4iw2w]FireShot capture #41 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:1nr4iw2w]

FarexLore
12-07-2008, 05:08
[attachment=2:d2e4cs7d]FireShot capture #47 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_page=1&theme=fall.jpg[/attachment:d2e4cs7d][attachment=1:d2e4cs7d]FireShot capture #44 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:d2e4cs7d][attachment=0:d2e4cs7d]FireShot capture #43 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:d2e4cs7d]

FarexLore
12-07-2008, 05:10
[attachment=2:1uvi470x]FireShot capture #45 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:1uvi470x][attachment=1:1uvi470x]FireShot capture #46 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_theme=fall .jpg[/attachment:1uvi470x][attachment=0:1uvi470x]FireShot capture #48 - 'Mythos' - www_mythos_com_media_images_screenshots_page=1&theme=fall.jpg[/attachment:1uvi470x]

FarexLore
12-07-2008, 06:03
Evo par filmica o igri,izdvojio sam par boljih sto sam nasao a osim njih jos jakooo puno drugih filmica se moze naci i pogledati:

QZFonskiyiU
9uT8zO4ECko
LcJ6vdV7 ... re=related (LcJ6vdV7bco&feature=related)
oRxfa_Jg ... re=related (oRxfa_Jg43A&feature=related)
jxJQGllCAgs

olio
12-07-2008, 09:46
jel se zna kada ovo izlazi !??! jer i like it very much

Hellboy
12-07-2008, 11:56
kako vuče na wow...ona mapa, snježna stvorenja... izgleda zanimljivo...

Morph_OS
12-07-2008, 12:29
kako vuče na wow...ona mapa, snježna stvorenja... izgleda zanimljivo...

Vise na diablo..lijevo hp,desno mp,spellovi ,karta. ^^

FarexLore
12-07-2008, 12:33
Pa u biti trebala je vec pocet open beta ali su produzili closed betu,ubacuju stalno nesto novo

Negdje sam procitao da ce open beta kao za 1-2 mjeseca ali ne na sluzbenim stranicama,tako da ne znam koliko je to istina

Da,dosta vuce na WoW u nekim stvarima.Evo jos jedan filmic,u biti kao neki tutorial video koji malo govori o craftingu i da,dosta vuce na WoW i po tom pitanju.Cak su pare u igri copper,silver i gold xD Ali je ipak po gameplayu najslicniji Diablu.
T4RJd5bU ... re=related (T4RJd5bUQWU&feature=related)

I jos jedan nice looking party ownage filmic sa puno spellova na ekranu xD
5B5SaPF65Ag

Carp
12-07-2008, 20:01
ovi iz klana su bili beta testeri i rekli su da je igra prezakon i prestali ju igrat nakon 2 tj! probam cim izadje...

blood4me
22-07-2008, 22:06
To meni liči na Northland :P

Wolfwrath
30-08-2008, 10:16
Hmm,meni ne radi njhivoa stranica...

Pogledao sam neke filmiće na Youtube-u,genijalno izgleda...

Pogledajte ovo.
HdDCGyHfiAo&feature=related

Ako ovakvi budu svi bossovi (a ovo je prvi,pa zamislite tek ostale...),čisto sumnjam da ćemo viđat u igri njubove veće od levela 10,maksimalno 15...

DJ Not Nice
30-12-2010, 00:20
Video za nadolazeći Mythos EU, i trenutno jedini aktivni Mythos.

d06d_gfvrk0

DJ Not Nice
30-12-2010, 14:21
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_58N8ycAIIVY/TI7thQXZJfI/AAAAAAAAAUA/xQGDlHw-Abc/s1600/mythos-logo.png
http://www.mythos-europe.com
https://forum.mythos-europe.com

Info:
Mythos je H&SMMO, odnosno Hack 'n' Slash igra sa povećim stavkama MMO-a.
Htjeli bi vidjeti kako bi mogao izgledati Torchlight MMO? Regajte se i isprobajte!

Zanimljivosti:
Na igri su radili ex Blizard NorthSzaposlenici.
Projekt vodio Travis Baldree, tvorac igre FATE, te jedan od osnivača Runic Games-a (igra Torchlight).
U početku se igra nazivala Project Tugboat, te je bila običan test za povezivanje korisnika preko neta. Kasnije prelazi u zasebni projekt.

Gameplay:
8gbiRi-1WPM
CDXDSZqUC2I
JNgC4vt18OE

Slike:
http://www.mythos-europe.com/en/gallery,list1,1,screenshots.html

Ja ovu igru očekujem od kad sam pročitao prvu vijest na netu da dolazi kod nas,
pa ima oko pola godine sigurno, pa ako ne i više.

I zaista jedva čekam da započne.

Čak sam voljan i IM koristiti : D

Wolfwrath
30-12-2010, 20:10
Zar nije to bilo otkazano?

EDIT: Izgleda zanimljivo,ali samo tri klase? Ak ne stave neku vrstu specijalizacija, odnosno grananja skilova unutar svake klase, bit ću jako razočaran.

DJ Not Nice
30-12-2010, 20:54
Predstavljene su 3 klase, bit će ih više.

Da, bilo je otkazano, no ne EU verzija.

Wolfwrath
31-12-2010, 09:55
Ah, ipak ima dobrih vijesti... Kad je planiran izlazak? I jel to f2p?

crofiren
31-12-2010, 11:24
f2p, kazu pocetkom 2011.

Wolfwrath
31-12-2010, 11:27
Kewl. Definitivno ću probat. Nadam se da je borbeni sustav odrađen kao u torchlightu, tako da napokon dobijemo prave akcije u mmo-u... :P

DJ Not Nice
31-12-2010, 11:28
28. ovog mjeseca je bio stress test, naravno, cilj je bio srušiti server i pokušati uočiti što više bagova/mana/itd.
It was kewl!

DJ Not Nice
10-01-2011, 07:55
Par videjčeka sa stresnog testa;
ANnI_8aqXwQ
MPs_ViQdNRg
99NKA7460tM
r2YJhO1tmng

Super mi se dopala, kent vejt CB!

crofiren
30-01-2011, 13:39
http://www.gameogre.com/forums/contests ... eaway.html (http://www.gameogre.com/forums/contests-events-giveaways/13961-mythos-europe-closed-beta-key-giveaway.html)
prvih 50 postera ce dobit key
go go go

DJ Not Nice
09-02-2011, 18:31
Regajte se za key;
http://www.mythos-europe.com/en/user,register.html

crofiren
18-02-2011, 19:38
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ptypo7.png

di me quest salje...

DJ Not Nice
18-02-2011, 21:50
Me meni je neš shebano, imam acc otprije i sad se ne mogu sa tim istim acc prijaviti za CB key.

Kostolomac
19-02-2011, 02:02
di me quest salje...
Odi u kurac! xD

Wolfwrath
20-02-2011, 17:19
Grafika blago suxa...

DJ Not Nice
20-02-2011, 17:25
Ma ovo je neka ultra malena rezolucija i kvaliteta..čekiraj gore videjčeke pa usporedi.

Markecgrad
20-02-2011, 17:43
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ptypo7.png

di me quest salje...

Isusati prokletog, ja sam htio staviti nick Corki :(((((((((((

Wolfwrath
20-02-2011, 19:04
Vidio sam, pa mi bilo čudno :P

crofiren
21-02-2011, 13:28
ma dobra je rezolucija al sam pogasio sve shadove i to da vidim cisce u instanci, bude premracno a nisam naviko na to
kad se sve popali izgleda dost bolje, a i grafika mi ne igra veliku ulogu

DJ Not Nice
04-03-2011, 03:46
Mini revjuić i gameplay;
wU5CeapVDI8

DJ Not Nice
14-03-2011, 20:10
12.04.2011 započinje OB, pošto nisam imao prilike zaigrati u CB zbog shebanog acc, radujem se OB.

..radujem xD

DJ Not Nice
18-03-2011, 09:30
OB započinje 12.04. kao što sam već i napisao.
No već pred kraj mjeseca izlazi full release,točnije 28.04.

No!
Nije to sve!

Ako već danas naručite fizički medij
http://www.mythos-europe.com/en/news.html?o=326
..dobit ćete jedan ekstra kul item i pristup igri 26.04.

darkqueliss
02-04-2011, 17:15
Upravo instaliro i radim lika... Imam par beta kljuceva, pa tko zeli nek posalje na pm.

Markecgrad
02-04-2011, 18:18
Upravo skužio da imam hrpu keyeva u mailu. Uživajte:P

CB3F_t8kxnew2sZ
CB3F_wThK4htAMz
CB3F_xUWPVSVGGE
CB3F_TJgNr7ZGG2
CB3F_B7v85qNaJS
CB3F_1Pb9SuugWw
CB3F_snMyFh9xkJ
CB3F_g6wVpyEtk5
CB3F_Kuqc9yAg84
CB3F_ayEGSGXXZh

Markecgrad
04-04-2011, 07:49
Hoće li biti wipe nakon CB?

DJ Not Nice
04-04-2011, 12:44
A znaš i sam kak to ide..

Markecgrad
06-04-2011, 07:03
Neki govore da će biti a neki da neće. Neznam više tko tu koga:(

DJ Not Nice
28-04-2011, 16:35
bbFCBFKk0qQ

Danas full release.

Wolfwrath
29-04-2011, 09:28
Skinuo sam, napravio sam Cyclops Bloodlettera. Nije loše,malo je teško pratit questove ponekad,al dobro je.

29-04-2011, 10:31
iz neznam kojeg razloga, skidam igru i dat ću joj šansu :(

Wolfwrath
29-04-2011, 11:25
Čisto iz poštovanja prema Diablu,valja ju isprobat :D

No,uglavnom, lvl 9 sam, Bloodletter, crimsonate speccan (furius focus sa +100% dmg-a i life steal skillovi ftw). Skill system je jako sličan onom iz Titan questa sa laganom primjesom Diabla zbog 3 različita stabla,al ne žalim se, dobro je odrađeno. Svi mogući speccovi izgledaju jako zanimljivo, i jednim skill resetom stil igre se može drastično promjenit.
Sve je više manje newb friendly dizajnirano, što je super. Čini se da nešto kasnije malo manjka questova, al valjd cemo preživjet :P
Malo mi je jedino čudno oružje, gdje mi se čini da dual wielding radi manji dmg nego 1h+shield. Čini se mrvicu brži napadi, no u statusu piše poprilično manji dmg,pa sad ne znam šta bih... :P
Svejedno koristim dual wielding,dvaput mi je sad dropao žuti hammer The Terminus,pa sad razaram sve pred sobom :D