PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : BSOD

Mister_No
27-03-2008, 22:36
i to SAMO dok igram PES2008! probo sam sve moguce stress testove proca,graficke,memorije itd,igrao crysis,bioshock,lost planet,stalker itd satima,danima i nista.samo je... PES.od zadnjeg puta su prosla 3 dana i veceras-paf-BSOD.mislim da nije nesto u vezi kontrolera al pojma nemam.a tako mi se igra.izmedju ostalog dobijem ove "brojke i slova":
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

***STOP:0X0000000A (0X00000004,0X00000002,0X00000001,0X04FD098)

ima li netko pojma o cemu se radi?

edit:
i naravno promjeno sam sve moguce drivere za grafu

cevap
27-03-2008, 22:50
samo se nadam da je original igra ??
Probaj reinstal igre ili nesto

Blacky_123
27-03-2008, 23:38
Nije to nego su ti to memorije..
Probaj jedan keks izvadit pa opet igraj
To se frendu dogadalo pa smo izvadili jedan keks i sad sljaka

cevap
27-03-2008, 23:41
a tako je i meni prije kad sam imao 256 rama (geil) i kupio 1gb (kingmax) nisu htjele zajedno raditi, pa sam samo 256 izvadio i sve normalno radi

Mister_No
28-03-2008, 07:55
ali svaka druga moguca igra na ovom planetu tradi bez problema satima i satima

Karlo_from_Bjelovar
28-03-2008, 09:34
khm... nabavi, ovaj ocu rec kupi drugu verziju... :wink:

Mister_No
28-03-2008, 10:40
khm... nabavi, ovaj ocu rec kupi drugu verziju... :wink:
pa imam original :twisted: :twisted:

Slayer
28-03-2008, 11:59
jesi patcho na najnoviji patch??

Mister_No
28-03-2008, 12:24
jesi patcho na najnoviji patch??ma jesam naravno

FioPro
28-03-2008, 12:30
Pa dobro, PES2008 je užasno optimiziran... :wink:

Mister_No
28-03-2008, 16:13
Pa dobro, PES2008 je užasno optimiziran... :wink:
to da,ali kod mene ide stvarno glatko,tako da ne vjerujem da jr to uzrok.u biti,nisam cuo da se to nekom drugom desava :(

W1k1n6
28-03-2008, 16:18
Čudno je što ti se to događa samo u PES 2008, jer evo što o tom erroru kažu u Microsoftu:

Error Message:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Explanation:

This Stop message indicates that a kernel-mode process or driver attempted to access a memory address to which it did not have permission to access. The most common cause of this error is an incorrect or corrupted pointer that references an incorrect location in memory. A pointer is a variable used by a program to refer to a block of memory. If the variable has an incorrect value in it, the program tries to access memory that it should not. When this occurs in a user-mode application, it generates an access violation. When it occurs in kernel mode, it generates a STOP 0x0000000A message. If you encounter this error while upgrading to a newer version of Windows, it might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.

User Action:

This error usually occurs after the installation of a buggy device driver, system service, or BIOS. To resolve it quickly, restart your computer, and press F8 at the character-mode menu that displays the operating system choices. At the resulting Windows 2000 Advanced Options menu, choose the Last Known Good Configuration option. This option is most effective when only one driver or service is added at a time. If you encounter this error while upgrading from Windows NT 4.0 or earlier, it might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version. If possible, remove all third-party device drivers and system services and disable any virus scanners prior to upgrading. Contact the software manufacturers to obtain updates of these tools. For additional error messages that might help pinpoint the device or driver that is causing the error, check the System Log in Event Viewer. Disabling memory caching of the BIOS might also resolve this error. You should also run hardware diagnostics supplied by the system manufacturer, especially the memory scanner. For details on these procedures, see the owners manual for your computer. If your system has small computer system interface (SCSI) adapters, contact the adapter manufacturer to obtain updated Windows 2000 drivers. Disable sync negotiation in the SCSI BIOS, check the cables and the SCSI IDs of each device, and confirm proper termination. For enhanced integrated device electronics (EIDE) devices, define the onboard EIDE port as Primary only. Also, check each EIDE device for the proper master/slave/stand-alone setting. Remove all EIDE devices except for hard disks. If the message appears during an installation of Windows 2000, make sure that the computer and all installed peripherals are listed on the Microsoft Windows 2000 Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) on http://www.microsoft.com. For more troubleshooting information about this Stop message, refer to the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/support.

FioPro
28-03-2008, 16:21
Ono što najčešće i biva... Insatliraj najnovije drivere za sve... Matična, zvuk, grafika, (dual-core optimizer). I probaj updejtati bios

Mister_No
28-03-2008, 17:43
Čudno je što ti se to događa samo u PES 2008, jer evo što o tom erroru kažu u Microsoftu:

Error Message:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Explanation:

This Stop message indicates that a kernel-mode process or driver attempted to access a memory address to which it did not have permission to access. The most common cause of this error is an incorrect or corrupted pointer that references an incorrect location in memory. A pointer is a variable used by a program to refer to a block of memory. If the variable has an incorrect value in it, the program tries to access memory that it should not. When this occurs in a user-mode application, it generates an access violation. When it occurs in kernel mode, it generates a STOP 0x0000000A message. If you encounter this error while upgrading to a newer version of Windows, it might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.

User Action:

This error usually occurs after the installation of a buggy device driver, system service, or BIOS. To resolve it quickly, restart your computer, and press F8 at the character-mode menu that displays the operating system choices. At the resulting Windows 2000 Advanced Options menu, choose the Last Known Good Configuration option. This option is most effective when only one driver or service is added at a time. If you encounter this error while upgrading from Windows NT 4.0 or earlier, it might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version. If possible, remove all third-party device drivers and system services and disable any virus scanners prior to upgrading. Contact the software manufacturers to obtain updates of these tools. For additional error messages that might help pinpoint the device or driver that is causing the error, check the System Log in Event Viewer. Disabling memory caching of the BIOS might also resolve this error. You should also run hardware diagnostics supplied by the system manufacturer, especially the memory scanner. For details on these procedures, see the owners manual for your computer. If your system has small computer system interface (SCSI) adapters, contact the adapter manufacturer to obtain updated Windows 2000 drivers. Disable sync negotiation in the SCSI BIOS, check the cables and the SCSI IDs of each device, and confirm proper termination. For enhanced integrated device electronics (EIDE) devices, define the onboard EIDE port as Primary only. Also, check each EIDE device for the proper master/slave/stand-alone setting. Remove all EIDE devices except for hard disks. If the message appears during an installation of Windows 2000, make sure that the computer and all installed peripherals are listed on the Microsoft Windows 2000 Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) on http://www.microsoft.com. For more troubleshooting information about this Stop message, refer to the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/support.naravno da je cudno.nikad mi se to nije desilo otkad imam ovu konfu(godinu i pol)stvarno je stabilna,temperature dobre,sve ok.

Karlo_from_Bjelovar
28-03-2008, 21:04
najbolje bi ti bilo /format C: ....

Mister_No
28-03-2008, 21:11
najbolje bi ti bilo /format C: ....
vjerovatno.ali nemam vremena da se peglam zbog jedne igre