PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : 4K Says Goodbye

Systematic Reverse
23-01-2008, 02:32
Evo jedne tuzne za sve Warcraft igrace... Kao shto naslov kaze 4K.wc3 se "gasi" :S

Today the British organization 4Kings, announced the departure of the Warcraft III team due to the lack of the players and the financial problems as main reasons.

The team wasn’t working well from the departure of ToD to Mousesports and Creo going to inactivity, furthermore there were a lot of rumours about the future of the star player ‘Grubby’ who was linked to big teams and of all the team in general.

Toby "tobes" Aldridge, Team Director 4K stated the following about this: “This is honestly the hardest call as a manager I've ever had to make. For
as far back as I can remember the WarCraft core has been very close to my
heart. They joined us when we first started out into the eSports world
and although there has been a few changes since then the core has always
remained the same, loyal and trustworthy. I'm sure the most obvious
question to ask is why this has happened... The simple reason is, our
company income is predominantly UK focussed and as the WarCraft III scene
has flourished, so has the costs which are needed to support it.
Financially as an organisation we need to put our focus back into the UK
and have a lot of grass roots work that needs to be done and as such our
efforts and budget need to be redirected closer to home.

I have the utmost respect for the entire squad, we’ve had some great
times together and I am very happy to call them my friend’s. I wish them
all the very best in the future.”
If you want read alls the statements from the players and managers of the Warcraft 3 Team, click "here" (http://www.four-kings.com/?p=news_fullview&id=692)

Ocean-Drive
23-01-2008, 10:14
Steta ipak su bili jedni od najboljih Warcraft igraca.

Marcellius09
23-01-2008, 12:50
znao sam da ce se ukinut w3 team , pisalo je na njihovom webu i znaci sad je konacno ukinut
bili su jedan od najboljih klanova u w3 , ali ovih zadnjih godina igrali su ispod ocekivanja, a kad je tod otisao svatia sam da im dolazi kraj
4k :pray:

Systematic Reverse
23-01-2008, 18:30
APDEJT D=

Grubby joins MeetYourMakers!

Grubby joins MeetYourMakers. The Danish organisation signed the Dutch superstar and strengthened their roster even more.

One day after it was official that the Four Kings disband (news), the Orc player Grubby joined up with MeetYourMakers. Rumors were spread since weeks, saying Grubby would join wNv, BeT, mouz or other teams, but none of them was true.

Grubby most likely is the WarCraft 3 player with the most fans world wide and has been one of the most successful players ever in the game's history. Although he is said to be not as good as he used to be in past, he showed great results and constantly scored points for his former team. He will strengthen the MYM team even more and it looks like the four star players of the Danish based team (Lucifer, Moon, Susiria and FoCuS) finally found support. With Shy and Grubby two players have been added to last season's team that can definately help the team.

For his fans it will be hard to learn that 4K^Grubby now is MYM]Grubby, for sure. After several successful years in 4K, the clantag and the nickname of the Dutch player seem to belong together, but every era comes to it's end.

Grubby won't be allowed to play at the NGL-One finals for his new team, except if all participating teams agree on letting him to do so. For the upcoming WC3L season he will be allowed to play from first playday on.

While FuRy, Zeus19 and LiiLD.C's future is not known yet, Grubby's girlfriend Cassandra will also join up with MYM and continue the work she did for 4K previously.

While the players in the left column of the table most likely will play WC3L regulary, the others might not be used that often. With the addition of Grubby, MeetYourMakers has got two world class players of each race except Human. Next to this, their roster consists of four Orc players and a total of ten players, which means that their team currently is very big.

MYM je sad prejak ha? :D

Rang€r
24-01-2008, 10:18
jel nije i zeus u 4K? pitam jer se ne razumijem bas u te pro clanove od war3...

btw bio sam prije gledo neke njihove replaye, super su igrali...

RIP

Systematic Reverse
24-01-2008, 15:08
Je bio je

Marcellius09
24-01-2008, 17:58
bio je al nije bia aktivan jako dugo vremena i govorilo se da je posta tako los da igra ko lvl 25 night elf

Stryder
25-01-2008, 23:53
šteta...RIP 4K :(
Btw. drago mi je što je Grubby :pray: nastavio u MYM, on je stvarno odličan igrač a MYM je sada prejak klan...

Marcellius09
26-01-2008, 13:33
šteta...RIP 4K :(
Btw. drago mi je što je Grubby :pray: nastavio u MYM, on je stvarno odličan igrač a MYM je sada prejak klan...
lako je mymu kad imaju love za sve te klasne igrace

Systematic Reverse
26-01-2008, 14:41
Da. Al jbg, oni su preko uspjeha zaradili tu lovu ;) I oni ce postojati dugo koliko i gaming sigurno x)

M3lkor
26-01-2008, 19:55
Ma MYM je zakurac u doti sad.
Virtus.Pro definitivno prednjaci u svim pogledima.
Mislim da bi Maelk trebao dobrano razraditi stvoju taktiku.

Marcellius09
26-01-2008, 23:44
Ma MYM je zakurac u doti sad.
Virtus.Pro definitivno prednjaci u svim pogledima.
Mislim da bi Maelk trebao dobrano razraditi stvoju taktiku.
kakve veze ima dota sa ovim topicom :yuck:

Lord Ragnarok
26-01-2008, 23:47
mislim da nije procitao prvi post..... ili spamma :D

inace, steta kaj su se raspali, ali barem 4K ide dobro u ET:QW (nisu najbolji, ali su medu najboljima)

M3lkor
26-01-2008, 23:52
lol, to je bila refrenca na post o MYM-u. Kada se vec govori o njemu, onda punom parom. :P

omgfz
04-02-2008, 21:02
bio je al nije bia aktivan jako dugo vremena i govorilo se da je posta tako los da igra ko lvl 25 night elf

Zeus je dobar, ima i dobre rezultate u ESL Extreme Mastersu sa dvije pobijeđene i dvije izgubljene igre, a u WC3L-u ga jedino prati lošija forma, gdje nije zaigrao zapazenije od deklasiranja TiTaNa.

Sad je prešao zajedno s Trimbleom, DCom i Furyem u PGS.PS poznatiji kao Team Pentagram (CS-ovci znaju za ovo ime) i jos nije debitirao u WC3L-u za njih... Neki dan je igrao ZOTAC cup koji se igra svakog tjedna I ispao nakon dvije pobijeđene igre od TeRRoRa.

Inace Ivici samo treba malo konstantnosti u igri i rezultati će doć i bit će sve ok, sada nije toliko pritisak na njemu u PGSu jer PGS wc3 nije isto sto i 4K wc3 i sada će se on malo skulirat vjerujem... Do ESWC-a ima vremena.

TeraBajt
04-02-2008, 21:23
piih, bg. Bash steta.

Systematic Reverse
04-02-2008, 23:24
Ufff <3 Pentagram :)

Marcellius09
08-02-2008, 19:51
zeus presao u PGS PokerStrategy.com clan

Intel® Extreme Masters

Group D

1. Happy 15