PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Gears of War

NowA
06-01-2008, 02:06
ne igram gears of war, ali mi se dogadalo na drugim igrama, podesi lokaciju gdje da se spremaju save fajlovi, ako nije do toga, jednostavno re-instaliraj igru :|

InfernoCRO
06-01-2008, 02:15
Here is a workaround that might help some in the future.

In the game directory there is a checkpoints directory that has files like this:

chapter0.sav
chapter34.sav

then there is another directory in documents and settings with the same files.
just search gears of war in documents and settings and you'll find it.
Follow the procedure for both

each one of those files are actually the maps to load when you choose Load chapter from the menu.

First make a backup of the checkpoint directory.

What you do is try and figure out more or less where you were, you should be able to get a chapter list online or walkthrough or whatever helps. in my case i was on chapter11 or something.

Take the chapter11.sav for example and copy it to chapter0.sav.
maybe you want to copy instead of rename else it may have a problem loading that chapter next time, since you're actually past chapter0 you dont really care about that one, but if you do just restore your backup.
Then go to the main menu and select load chapter, choose the first chapter0.

It will then load the chapter that you copied over and all checkpoints will then be saved from there so you can continue, i think you will lose other kinds of progress though like tags you picked up etc.

This worked very nicely for me and am thankful i could continue the story.

HTH

Prince-Artas
06-01-2008, 21:39
šta ovaj problem nije riješen patchom?

T1H0
14-01-2008, 11:52
frend mi je posudio igru neorginal ali mi se neće pokrenut. :-x nešta sa statrup.exe i čeka neka slika danima. možda crak ne radi

Rex Regis.cro
14-01-2008, 12:12
frend mi je posudio igru neorginal ali mi se neće pokrenut. :-x nešta sa statrup.exe i čeka neka slika danima. možda crak ne radi
Hahahaha :rotfl:

CheeseW01f
18-01-2008, 19:02
Imam problem sa saveovima.Naima kad dodjem do nekog checkpointa,on mi kaze da je sacuvao poziciju.Ali cim izadjem iz igre,sve se gubi i moram iz pocetka.Kaze da nema nikakvih saveova na mom profilu :o
Pročitaj u časopisu broj 104. Pisao je McPingvin i kaže da je to zbog onog games for windows. kaže da ti treba GfW account.

BLOODdemon
18-01-2008, 19:11
problem je već
odavno riješen