PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : You know you play too much Starcraft when..

The-Borg
24-07-2007, 12:37
You know you play too much Starcraft when you call your house your "Nexus".

You know you play too much Starcraft when you play basketball and ask your friends if the game is melee or UMS

You know you play too much Starcraft when you are poor and you tell your dad to harvest more minerals.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you decide to blow yourself up as a suicide bomber and shout "here's for the Swarm!"

You know you play too much Starcraft when you inject steroids into your arm on the way home to get there faster.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you pretend that a box is an SCV and you sit in it and pick your nose.

You know you play too much Starcraft when your solution for Iraq is "Battlecruisers. Mass Battlecruisers."

You know you play too much Starcraft when your only fear when massing Battlecruisers against Iraq is that they may have cloaked Wraiths waiting.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you sit in a traffic jam and wonder if your car has a Siege mode.

You know you play too much Starcraft when the Bunsen burner in chemistry looks deliciously inviting as a splash damage weapon.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you call your school bully a Dragoon.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you start calling rich people "n00bs" and tell them to play on real maps.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you walk by a construction site and wonder why they just don't warp everything in.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you mistake your grandmother for an Infested Kerrigan.

You know you play too much Starcraft when your friend is a Hydralisk. No matter what anyone else says, he's a Hydralisk.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you try to Optical Flare your dog.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you know everyone on Battle.net. Everyone on Battle.net knows you.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you know, by heart, how many hits it will take a marine to destroy a Battlecrusier.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you went as a Zealot for Halloween.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you have a small shrine dedicated to your SC CD case.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you change religions. You are now part of the Khalai.

You know you play too much Starcraft when the doctor injects the flu shot into you, you sigh relaxingly and say "ah, that's the stuff."

You know you play too much Starcraft when you force your mom to call the school bus a "Shuttle"

You know you play too much Starcraft when you see your friend in a fight and you shout "We must join our bretheren in battle!"

You know you play too much Starcraft when you worry about walking through narrow places because there might be burrowed lurkers.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you're sleeping with your girl and accidently scream "Kerrigan" instead of her name.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you cry yourself to sleep because your SC CD is missing.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you actually understand all of the above jokes.

You know you play too much Starcraft when you write all of these things out...

Eddie9
24-07-2007, 12:50
nisam skužio skoro ništa :|

Jopax
24-07-2007, 12:55
:pray: :pray: :pray: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
carski
Mass battlecruisers :rotfl:

Nemesis
24-07-2007, 13:01

šta,jesi ti igrao starcraft?

The-Borg
24-07-2007, 13:04
ova mi je najaca !
You know you play too much Starcraft when you pretend that a box is an SCV and you sit in it and pick your nose.

Eddie9
24-07-2007, 13:57

šta,jesi ti igrao starcraft?

a onako...nisam... :D

Nemesis
24-07-2007, 13:58
a dobro...zato ti dosta toga nije jasno...odigraj malo SC,je da je grafika jadna ali igrivost owna.

Quickkill
02-10-2008, 17:54
Koji car,e ja igram starcraft već par godina i još uvijek mi je super igra , i nikad ne dosadi :bravo:
samo tako nastavi!!!!!

Khorne
02-10-2008, 19:44
You know you play too much Starcraft when you walk by a construction site and wonder why they just don't warp everything in.

hahahaahh

GaTa666
04-10-2008, 13:55
haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :pray:
Kako bolesno.

svengerencir
04-10-2008, 14:32
Nisam igro starcraft već dobrih 3 mjeseca,al zbog ovoga znam da sam ga igrao previše:
You know you play too much Starcraft when you actually understand all of the above jokes.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ovaj mi je najbolji:
You know you play too much Starcraft when you mistake your grandmother for an Infested Kerrigan.

Đuro-Pero Blatobran
07-10-2008, 06:22
legendarno, također me podsjeća na onu s notrium foruma: You know you've played too much of notrium when you......

nadam se da će ovo doseći istu velićinu (ono je imalo 438 razloga kad su modovi lockali)

MasaKrisT
08-10-2008, 08:07
nece se ovo mjenjati,staro je min 4 godine koliko igram sc,a vjerojatno i vise:)prekul:)

yvohr
06-11-2008, 22:04
Osoba koja je to izmislila je car

kripton32000
06-11-2008, 23:03
You know you play too much Starcraft when you're sleeping with your girl and accidently scream "Kerrigan" instead of her name.

jedna ogromna lolčina

Igor Rimpimpilovićsolominikofski
26-02-2009, 20:48
You know you play too much Starcraft when you know, by heart, how many hits it will take a marine to destroy a Battlecrusier,You know you play too much Starcraft when your solution for Iraq is "Battlecruisers. Mass Battlecruisers." ,You know you play too much Starcraft when your only fear when massing Battlecruisers against Iraq is that they may have cloaked Wraiths waiting.

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TeraBajt
26-02-2009, 22:33
well, vidio sam stotinu smajlića, svega i svačega, ali velika boldana slova. Well, that's a new one.

TeraBajt
26-02-2009, 22:51
roj je beskonačan, roj je vječan. http://cro-gaming.com/forum/Smileys/Alpha/wildy.gif

Death By Sexy
26-02-2009, 22:53
a lik je novi i ne zna.. samo je povećao slova i stavio malo više smajlića.. možda i je ret,a možda nije.. ne morate ga odmah curb stompati
e ida ja sam Dobro Srce :'(

Babitz
26-02-2009, 23:22
Ti si naivan. http://cro-gaming.com/forum/Smileys/Alpha/wildy.gif

Igor Rimpimpilovićsolominikofski
19-03-2009, 11:58
And they say im a retard...(neugodna tisina)

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

TheJack
19-03-2009, 12:22
And they say im a retard...(neugodna tisina)

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

moj nick je imao 32 znaka,držim rekord

Hellboy
19-03-2009, 13:26
Dabl post!!1 Retaj!!1onetyone

TeraBajt
19-03-2009, 14:40
heh, Kinseya nitko nije upotrebio od Psetovih retajnih postova.

Delirium
06-05-2009, 09:49
disertacija na temu "utjecaj ogromnog fonta i smajlića na količinu spama koji slijedi" bi mi defintivno donjela počasni doktorat...

You know you play too much Starcraft when your solution for Iraq is "Battlecruisers. Mass Battlecruisers."

You know you play too much Starcraft when your only fear when massing Battlecruisers against Iraq is that they may have cloaked Wraiths waiting.

haha odvalio sam se od smijeha...

Mr Vercetti
27-07-2009, 15:19
Ja sam razumio sve te fore.

I play too much Starcraft.