PDA

Pogledaj cijelu verziju : Daedric Crescent Blade

black_dragon
25-05-2007, 18:17
Zanima jel je itko uopće uspio naći ovaj legendarni mač? Nema veze jel je Morrowind ili Oblivion, mene samo zanima jel uopće postoji u bilo kojoj od tih igara.

Akul
25-05-2007, 18:29
U Morrowindu.

Odi u Tel Fyr i riješi zagonetku s ključevima dok ne nađeš ogrlicu. Dalje će ti biti sve jasno.

P. S. S visokim Security možeš prekinuti zagonetku, ali gdje je tu zabava ;)

BTW, voljet ćeš taj mač. Možda je malo overpowered, ali, opet, moji custom-enchanted itemi su jači.

ssalG
25-05-2007, 18:44
Postoji li on u Oblivionu?

mravojed20
25-05-2007, 18:46
Nema ga u Oblivionu,samo u Morrowindu.

Burek_fr0m_SPACE
25-05-2007, 18:59
Nisam se sreo s tim mačem... može li neko statse napisati?

Ps1ho
25-05-2007, 20:43
Nisam se sreo s tim mačem... može li neko statse napisati?

jebeni su :D

nesto tipa paralyse na par sekundi, disentgrade armor nes puno i jos jedna stvar :)

Arbiter of Change
25-05-2007, 20:49
Nažalost ne (nemam MW tu tako da mogu pogledati sa editorom), ali izvadci vele:

Daedric Crescents were first invented by Daedra Prince Mehrunes Dagon when he launched an attack on Tamriel. Hordes of Daedra armed with fearful Crescents utterly devastated the Academy of Battlespire and if it wasn't for the intervention of a powerful Imperial battlemage, who defeated Dagon and thus, stopped the invasion, Tamriel would have definitely had hard times. The events surrounding the invasion by Mehrunes Dagon are described in the computer game The Elder Scrolls Legends: Battlespire.

After the invasion, the Emperor ordered all Crescents to be collected and destroyed, but one piece survived this purge. It was apparently stolen by a powerful Daedra named Magas Volar and hidden in one of Oblivion's many fragments. The only way into that fragment was by activating a peculiar amulet specifically designed for that purpose. In the computer game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, this amulet is kept in possession of an ancient Telvanni wizard-lord Divayth Fyr and there is, hence, a possibility to enter the fragment, kill the Daedra Lord, and retrieve the last Crescent.

Characteristics

Despite its obvious fragility, a Daedric Crescent is a weapon feared for its brutal efficiency. Very light and maneuverable, the Crescent paralyzes the target on touch and deals severe damage to any armor it is wearing.

Burek_fr0m_SPACE
26-05-2007, 00:43
jebeni su :D

Daedric Crescents were first invented by Daedra Prince Mehrunes Dagon when he launched an attack on Tamriel. Hordes of Daedra armed with fearful Crescents utterly devastated the Academy of Battlespire and if it wasn't for the intervention of a powerful Imperial battlemage, who defeated Dagon and thus, stopped the invasion, Tamriel would have definitely had hard times. The events surrounding the invasion by Mehrunes Dagon are described in the computer game The Elder Scrolls Legends: Battlespire.

After the invasion, the Emperor ordered all Crescents to be collected and destroyed, but one piece survived this purge. It was apparently stolen by a powerful Daedra named Magas Volar and hidden in one of Oblivion's many fragments. The only way into that fragment was by activating a peculiar amulet specifically designed for that purpose. In the computer game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, this amulet is kept in possession of an ancient Telvanni wizard-lord Divayth Fyr and there is, hence, a possibility to enter the fragment, kill the Daedra Lord, and retrieve the last Crescent.

Characteristics

Despite its obvious fragility, a Daedric Crescent is a weapon feared for its brutal efficiency. Very light and maneuverable, the Crescent paralyzes the target on touch and deals severe damage to any armor it is wearing.
I zvuče tako :D Sad da imam MW na disku, išao bih ga tražiti... Hvala.

Nefron
09-06-2007, 14:54
DMG 15-40 20-50 5-15

Cast When Strikes
Disentegrate Armor 5-30pts on Touch
Paralyze for 10sec on Touch

Tezina 35.0 Health 5400 Vrijednost 180000

Mislim da nije potrebno naci sve kljuceve.Mozes jednostavno lockpickovati kutiju i uzeti amulet,posto nema vlasnika.

Akul
09-06-2007, 21:39
DMG 15-40 20-50 5-15

Cast When Strikes

Mislim da nije potrebno naci sve kljuceve.Mozes jednostavno lockpickovati kutiju i uzeti amulet,posto nema vlasnika.

Yes, but where is the fun in that ;)

ssalG
10-06-2007, 16:45
DMG 15-40 20-50 5-15

Cast When Strikes

Ali se onda treba sukobit sa vlasnikom mača, a on baš i nije lagan.

Akul
11-06-2007, 15:07
Ali se onda treba sukobit sa vlasnikom mača, a on baš i nije lagan.

Normalno. Mač je prejak da bi bio laka lovina.

cropir
22-06-2007, 20:19
ev nes slicno (ono crno je je*eni widget)
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4866 ... t32xf9.png (http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4866/screenshot32xf9.png)

ssalG
22-06-2007, 22:39
Ni slično ovo je uništavalo armor, paraliziralo i što je najvažnije izgledalo vrlo cool :D

cropir
23-06-2007, 13:55
trebam malo spamat...inace stvar bljesti, prvo izgleda ko deadric pa onda je tak crven, mislio da ce ovak izgledat kul

ssalG
23-06-2007, 17:22
Crescent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent)

A izgleda ti otprilike ovako (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BetleH#Bat.27leth).

Deamon
25-06-2007, 22:02
imas gore u tel fyru kod onog u daedric armoru
sam se prisuljas,zemes amulet i iskoristis ga
ja imam 2 cresenta
i 2 ona ringa neka kaj kostaju 12k svaki

Samael
07-07-2007, 12:04
Dva crescenta možeš nabaviti, mislim, ako castaš mark spell u Daedric Sanctuary i kasnije castaš recall, jel' tako?

jel' se ringovi možda zovu:
Ring of Surroundings