Skužajte na lijenosti, ali napisao sam drugdje poduži komentar na Engleski. Ne da mi se sve opet pisati ponovo, pa ću napraviti besramni copy paste. Nisam dobio dobre odgovore tamo.

I will try try to explain the issue to the best of my ability in hopes you can help me, because I'm not tech savvy. (or at leat not hardware-savvy) So, as I said, BF runs great. No probs. Occasional micro-stutters but it's fine. RS2 is mixed. Some maps run great. Hill has no stutter AT ALL, not once. An lao and Cu Chi both run fine with rare micro-stutters. However, Song Be is a bit bothersome and especially Hue City. As mentioned, it gets worse the more I play. Sometimes the stutter is so severe that I get frame-by-frame moving every second or two. It's highly annoying. I play PUBG on low with high textures (it doesn't make a difference) and my FPS is generally good (about 50-60) but stuttering still occurs. Especially at the start of games. It gets me killed. When I drop down with the parachute, it usually takes 1-2 minutes for the house textures to load. It's just a mishmash of colours until it fully loads. I can't interact with the houses until it's fully loaded. If I make contact, my guy just starts humping the house. Yesterday, I dropped on a roof of a house with another guy and while I was humping the house, he found a weapon (which wasn't loaded for me) and killed me. This is all coupled with absolutely massive stutter. After 1-2 minutes it is playable. Occasional stutter, but sometimes there's longish periods where it runs completely fine. Now, another issue is that my games crash. I was just in-game, I landed where no one was around, I had all the time in the world and I was within the circle but the game crashed. It will generally do so once for every few hours played. It bothers me. It happens in all other games I've been playing recently (RS2, Squad, BF1 and PUBG). I just installed the newest drivers and the game still crashed. I have to keep my core clock at -something (I keep it at -22, the more I underclock it, the less frequent the crashing. At 0, games constantly crash). I don't want to underclock it too much, of course. Yes, you're right. I have an old HDD. I have been thinking of getting an SSD. It would help with load times on RS2 as well so that I could play my preferred role the first round. Honestly, SSDs are unreasonably expensive where I live (they cost somewhat less than in the US but I'm talking about income-to-cost ratio, right?), so I have to be sure that it will solve my problems. I played PUBG yesterday with MSI afterburner on. The temp was fine, the FPS was generally fine, but occasionally the FPS dropped when there was large stutter and CPU usage would sometimes go very high and GPU usage low. There. I think I said all I know. I hope it means something to you.

ADDED: Today I unknowingly played with core clock on 0, instead of -22, because MSI afterburner keeps resseting the settings every several days for some reason. Originally, I kept it at -22 only because games crashed at 0. But not only did the game crash twice in the space of about 20 minutes, I got a significantly worse performance. The stutter made it unplayable. Is it recommended that I downclock even more?

Massive thanks for anyone taking part.

EDIT: I installed the latest drivers yesterday; no change. I will install a new anti-virus program.

Etoga. Specsi su:

Nvidia GTX 770

G4560 CPU

8 gigs of RAM

1680x1050

Iskrena hvala na bilokakvoj pomoći.