Stranica 4 od 9 PrvaPrva ... 23456 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 91 do 120 od 262

Tema: Total War: Rome II + Caesar in Gaul

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

Re: Total War: Rome II

Mislim da su razdvojeni jer su nešto brujali variety variety more factions like shogun bla bla. I Scipion je bio u nekom traileru ako se ne varam, tako da su velike mogućnosti da će biti podjele.

Yep, evo kvot:

The Creative Assembly has so far revealed in detail two major factions that will be playable upon release: the Roman Republic, which will be divided into three influential and mighty families; the Julii, the Junii, and the Cornelii. How these factions will interact with each other is unclear, as they are referred to as a single, complete faction.
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Neven <R>
    Aral, StormCr0w i W3DR4N. Trijumvirat.
    Ispod toga su svi koji vole Scotta Pilgrima.
    May our only occupation be not having a job, and may the only cocktails that we make be molotov!

Administrator My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2006

ISUSA TI BOGA, CARE, SMANJI SIG!
    Najbrži pištolj Policije Okusa. Može da pogodi sve od bilo gdje. Također piše i poeziju.

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Zadovoljni?

Btw, mislim da će biti Rim kao jedna republika, ali su napravili da unutar svake nacije imamo familije koje međusobno pomažu jedni drugima ili si rade iza leđa. Mi tu možemo birati koga ćemo od njih i kako kontrolirati. To je neka nova stvar, politički dio igre, koji bi nam trebao zadati još zanimacije dok smo na campaign mapi.
    O tome će više reći kada otkriju campaign mapu.
    [center:1qx20gpn][/center:1qx20gpn]

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

To je to.

Koliko nam neotkrivenih nacija preostaje?

Edit: na vikiju piše 3.
    May our only occupation be not having a job, and may the only cocktails that we make be molotov!

Moderator Fight fire with fire Deadwalker's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Za razliku od otočnih barbara, ovi izgledaju gg.
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Zasto su mi moderatori obrisali postove???

Sto se tice Arverni barbara, ne izgledaju lose. Obuceni su i dobro su zasticeni, imaju veliki stit i kacigu. Ali s njima mrzim se boriti, to je kao da udaris na kamen.

Moderatori, nemojte obrisati ovaj post!

Sažetak navodnih vijesti iz novog broja PC Gamera.
    1. Seem's like there is now full cut-scene's to all the historical battles, similar to the short segment from the siege of Carthage, with dead legionaries and Augustus screaming his famous "Varus, give me back my legions!" in the intro to the Teutoburg forest battle.

2. The German's (no tribes are mentioned, throughout the whole article the term German or Germanic is used) use "flaming balls of pitch" at the start of the battle, rolling them into the Roman lines and disrupting them.

3. Unit card's vary now from faction to faction, with the Greco-Roman one's having a distinct "pottery" style, they also change in size the more units you add to an army.

4. At one point it says that the German army is supported by "archers and wardogs". That confirms that they are in. Berserkers are also mentioned, although there is no images of them.

5. There will be a height variance between units/men and factions.

6. The more you issue a command, I.E repeatedly right clicking, there more your soldiers take it as an "urgent" command, and will follow the order regardless of enemies or mass, but at increased risk of casualties.

7. Apparently the trees in the Teutoburg forest are 5x bigger than any tree in Shogun.

8. Massive thing I noticed is that you can now no longer see every single unit on a battlefield, they have implemented a line of sight system meaning enemy units will only show up on the tactical and battle map if you have a direct line of sight to them. This now means you can hide units not only in forests, but behind hills, in ditches etc.

9. It is now possible to set an army's stance on the campaign map to defensive, aggresive or ambush. It's not really expanded upon though. Although it is mentioned that battlefield terrain is now persistent again, rather than generated for the region.

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

Hajp.

Moderator Giant leap for forum
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Arbiter of Change
    8. Massive thing I noticed is that you can now no longer see every single unit on a battlefield, they have implemented a line of sight system meaning enemy units will only show up on the tactical and battle map if you have a direct line of sight to them. This now means you can hide units not only in forests, but behind hills, in ditches etc.
    Fala kurcu više.

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Da to ce dati dodatan edge u bitkama. Jedva cekam da vidim kako ce to izgledati.

Administrator God from the machine
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007

Ujebemti. Ovo neću igrat protiv Šnicle u multiplejeru.
    [center:chmelrcv][/center:chmelrcv]
    [center:chmelrcv]BITCH, IT IS 5:30![/center:chmelrcv]

-kazem ti, nisu sredeni.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Strašno je koliko Total War filozofija napreduje sa svakom novom igrom. Hehe, ja pomislio kako je Shogun 2 kompleksan

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

= Citat = Izvorno postao McPingvin_v2.0
    Ujebemti. Ovo neću igrat protiv Šnicle u multiplejeru.
    A samnom ?

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Evo i GERMANAS!!! Suebi

= Citat = Izvorno postao Total War
    Suebi

“Blood, Nobility, Courage.”

The Suebi are an indomitable Germanic culture dwelling to the north east of Gaul. Not a single people, but rather numerous tribes sharing a common language and similar religious beliefs, they frequently raid their Gallic neighbours across the Rhine.

Heavily reliant on infantry and ambush tactics, raiding is their predominant form of conflict. Lightly equipped, most Suebi warriors make use of the framea, a javelin-like spear, as swords are a rarity. Often unarmoured they carried their rounded, oval or long, hexagonal shields into battle and wore little more than simple cloaks or other garments at times.

However, their fighting prowess is legendary and their warriors rightly feared. Even the stoutest centurion would tremble at the sight of a charging band of Berserkers – or feel the icy hand of fear clutching his heart when the sinister, black-painted Night Hunters spring from the forests.

Fairly isolationist, Julius Caesar wrote that there was a paucity of trade outside of the Germanic tribes themselves, occurring only if a surplus of loot or slaves were available. To distinguish themselves from their slaves, freemen and warriors wear a form of topknot that has come to be known as a Suebian knot. Their kings, chiefs and champions sport even more elaborate versions of this same hairstyle.

Given such ostentatious displays, standing out in battle is important. Kings and chiefs, although drawn from elite lineages, are elected, making their continuation of heroic traditions essential in uniting the tribes.

Under the right leadership, The Suebi have the potential to unite to a single purpose, and Britannia, Gaul, and Iberia could easily be swept away under the weight of their numbers…

Like other Germanic factions, the Suebi are masters of forest warfare and plunder. Stemming from a confederation of smaller Germanic tribes, they have a diplomatic edge when dealing with other barbarians and excel at fighting lesser tribes who dare to stand in their way. They feel disdain for outsiders, civilised cultures and other barbarians alike, and must contend with considerable resistance from those whom they conquer.

Jedna iz PC Gamera:

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

srbi

Wait, još 1 nacija preostaje? Egipćani

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao StormCr0w
    srbi

Wait, još 1 nacija preostaje? Egipćani
    Još dvije.

Jedna od ove tri ispada: Egipat, Parthia, Selucidi.

Two new screenshots:

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Vec postano

Datum registracije
    Jun 2007

Ona šuma gore, kao iz filma Gladijator

= Citat = Izvorno postao sickpetey
    Vec postano
    Gdje?

Datum registracije
    Aug 2012

3 posta iznad tvog jebemu boga.

Senior Member Master Blaster Wizard's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Al ja sam to iša napisat, ako ništa dodat ću da su u spojleru.
    Well, as long as it's interesting.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Senior Member Fight fire with fire
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

kad to izlazi?

A nisam vidio prije. Izgleda da je neko brzi od munje, lol. Ej cemu psovke i to prema Bogu?? Nauci bonton!

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Total War™: ROME II - The Battle of Teutoburg Forest

http://youtu.be/7fqb3cPPfuM

Senior Member Master Blaster GDra's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2008

Faction seven:
    Parthia

“Tolerance, justice, profit”

The ascension to power of Arsaces, leader of the Parni tribe, assured them victory against the Seleucid protectorate of Parthava, who had been weakened in their attempts to break free of Greco-Macedonian rule. Thus began the rise of Parthia, an eastern empire comparable to the Achaemenid dynasty of old and one of the few who came close to matching the power and wealth of Rome.

A confederation of tribes, Parthia is famed for its horses, nomadic horse-archers and heavy cavalry, the latter developing distinctive bronze or iron scaled armour which covers both horse and rider. For its infantry it relies on ethnic Persian/Iranian hillmen, spear and skirmisher units and sometimes mercenaries, armed and drilled in the Seleucid fashion.

Blending Persian, Hellenistic and local cultures, Parthia’s religious practices and philosophies include veneration of both Greek and Iranian Gods, and the practice of Zoroastrianism. Over time, a noble elite has developed, holding key areas of agricultural land upon which the economy is based, while trade via the emerging Silk Road enables its agents to move easily throughout the ancient world.

As an Eastern faction, Parthia profits from the rich heritage established by the Persian Empire both in its capacity for trade and in its cultural strength. A degree of tolerance for foreign cultures further eases Parthian conquest of new lands, but their Zoroastrian practices mean an aversion to slavery, which is detrimental to both the economy and to public order. In battle, their great marksmanship and mastery of cavalry makes them a force to be reckoned with when fighting on open ground.

"Snow falls. Why worry where it goes. M'aiq thinks the snowflakes are pretty."

Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

Time to raep shit again. Jedna od drazih mih nacija iz proslog rome-a.

Slične teme

1. Rome - Total War
    By SkunK in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 47
    Posljednji post: 03-04-2011, 16:27
  2. Rome : Total War
    By K4ciga in forum Pljuvačnica
    Odgovora: 8
    Posljednji post: 20-04-2010, 15:26
  3. Rome Total War problem
    By croat1gamer in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 0