Stranica 1 od 5 123 ... PosljednjiPosljednji
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 30 od 125

Tema: ArmA III

ArmA III

Bohemia Interactive announces the brand new installment in its hugely successful realistic military simulator series
    This announcement is the outcome of the recent mind games (the "hacks") BIS has been playing with the community.
    You can visit the official Arma 3 website here.

Quote :
    Prague, Czech Republic 19th May
    - Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is pleased to announce the development of Arma 3, the brand new installment in its series of critically acclaimed realistic military simulators.
    Combining over 10 years of experience, building upon the strength of its predecessors, and set in the most detailed environment of the series to date, Arma 3 offers gamers radical engine improvements and a unique sandbox-style military gameplay experience.
    The next chapter of this stunning military simulation game is scheduled for release exclusively for PC in Summer 2012.

Survive in the rich & authentic environment
    Adapt to the unsurpassed experience of modern ground combat
    Win in the open-ended & story-driven campaign

After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched. A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions...

Bohemia Interactive´s CEO, Marek Spanel, explains: ''We're happy to bring the next generation of the Real Virtuality engine to life. The increased potential of the engine should allow Arma 3 to become our best-looking, most detailed and innovative military simulation game to date.''

Ivan Buchta, Creative Director of Arma 3, adds: ''Our ambition is not only to deliver the next generation of Arma with the improved engine, but also to fully exploit the potential of our new technology in the gameplay. You can look forward to the unique experience of blending sandbox-style combat with a rich story.''

Arma 3 will be featured in private presentations at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) June 7th-9th.

Key features:
    Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
    Vehicles & Weapons – Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation; shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
    Physical Simulation & Improved Animations – Take advantage of PhysX™ supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
    Rich & Authentic Environment – Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data.
    Multiplayer Gameplay – Experience both cooperative & competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
    Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
    Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform; assemble your weapon kit; change your load-out; get loaded up.

Feel free to leave your thoughts, ideas and feedback about this very interesting news on our forums.

Source: www.bistudio.com

ARMA 3 Fact Sheet
    Introduction:
    Arma 3, the latest installment of the tactical military simulation game from independent developers Bohemia Interactive, creators of the award-winning mil-sim series Arma.

Storyline:
    SURVIVE, ADAPT, WIN
    After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched. A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions...

Survive in the rich & authentic environment
    Adapt to the unsurpassed experience of modern ground combat
    Win in the open-ended & story-driven campaign

Combining the strength of its predecessors with radical engine improvements, Arma 3 provides a unique experience of sandbox-oriented combat gameplay in the most detailed environment of the series.

Key features:
    Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
    Vehicles & Weapons – Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation; shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
    Physical Simulation & Improved Animations – Take advantage of PhysX™ supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
    Rich & Authentic Environment – Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data.
    Multiplayer Gameplay – Experience both cooperative & competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
    Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
    Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform; assemble your weapon kit; change your load-out; get loaded up.

Product Info:
    Title - Arma 3
    Developer - Bohemia Interactive
    Target platform/Platform - PC
    Publisher - Bohemia Interactive
    Release date - Summer 2012
    Website - www.arma3.com

Social Networking:
    Facebook.com/arma3official
    Youtube.com/arma3official
    Twitter.com/arma3official

Estimated System Requirements:
    OS - Windows 7 / Vista
    CPU - Intel Core i5 or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
    GPU - Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770, shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM, or faster
    RAM - 2 GB
    HDD - 15 GB free space
    DVD - Dual Layer compatible
    DirectX® - 10

Re: ArmA III

ne znam da li da se radujem kada se radi o zahtjevnosti, zbog cega nisam htio vise igrati ArmA 2 i OH. nego ostajem kod Armed Assault-a koji jos igram

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Igrao malo ARMA II Reinforcements i igra je odlično optimizirana ( Q8200 , 4Gb rama , 5770 1680X1050 sve na high sa dubinom pogleda od preko 50% ).Kampanja je gotovo bez ikakvih bugova .Grafički prikaz je izvrstan pogotovo kada uzmemo u obzir otvorenost igre .Koliko vidim po zahtjevima ARMA III će raditi na istom pokretaču .Iskreno bolji ni ne treba .Sama neka naprave odmah iz prve sve kako treba a ne da moramo čekati tonu pečeva.

hm... jel Reinforcements vise optimiziranija nego OA ili isto? ako isto onda ne valja! ArmA 2 iako je bila bugovita ipak bila bolja po optimiziranosti ili zahtjevnosti.

EDIT: za OS ne pise se XP a ja koristim XP, da li se to moze promijeniti ili sta? ja ne bih drugi OS ako bude problema

Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Bez nekakvoga četverojezgrenog proca , 4 gb rama i prosječne grafe sa gigom rama teško možeš očekivati dobre performanse u igri sa tako velikim mapama.To je danas sasvim prosječni komp a biti će još prosječniji iduće godine kada izađe igra .Vjerujem da će raditi na XP-u bez problema.

CPU mi je jedini problem. dotad kada izadje ova nova igra, sredicu CPU ili cu imati novi komp tako da mislim da se ne moram previse brinuti.

Senior Member Master Blaster
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Ovo je definitivno igra koju najvise iscekujem!
    Obozavam Armu, stalno igram Armu 2, posebno MP i editor.
    [center:1qx20gpn][/center:1qx20gpn]

Senior Member You have been warned cham3leon's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

This is super relevant to my interests.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Jel ovo znači da će npr. prikazivat ulaženje vojnika u vozila i slične stvari, a ne npr. ko prije da se samo stvorimo unutra?

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Ful me zanima na šta bi se sve trebala odnosit ta fizika. Možda više ne bude tako nespretno kretanje, pogotovo u zatvorenim prostorima. Handling vozila će očito biti bolji...

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Fizika vozila je bila u kurcu, nadam se da će sve to biti puno oblje.
    Najviše uživam u letenju s helićima.
    Valjda će biti i više opcija kod korištenja vozila nego sad.

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao Tsaя
    Najviše uživam u letenju s helićima.
    +1

Totalno me fascinira ona mrcina od Mi-24. Počeo sam ga crtat po bilježnicama. Bilo bi... hm... zanimljivo da budu toliko dosljedni da do vrha pun Mi-24 ne može uzletjeti vertikalno.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Najviše uživam letjet sa Mi 24 i Mi 8. I još zapovijedat s nekim jedinicama koje odaberem, pa onda složim neprijatelje u 3D editoru, pa napadam, zanimljivo je, svašta se da napravit.
    Valjda će biti više opcija u kontroliranju helića i valjda će malo tu fiziku popravit.
    Bilo bi super kad bi mogao otvarat rampu u heliću, kad bi se mogao prešetavati u stražnjem dijelu, otvoriti vrata ili rampu i bacit se van padobranom. Nadam se da će sredit takve stvari.

upravljati helikopterom i drugim letjelicama u ArmA je prekomplicirano, jos nisam potpuno svladao slijetanje, ne znam kako sam uspio izvrsiti misije. ne znam jel to realnost ili bug. mislim da se ovo treba popraviti, u OPF-u je mnogo lakse letjeti.

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Nije, sasvim je ok. Bar u ARMA2. Pravovremeno uključivanje autohovera i malo vještine garantira lako slijetanje.

Senior Member Small step for mankind
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

slučajni post, brišite ovo
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz // GTX 260 896MB (216SP) // 4 GB RAM // HDD: 320 GB

last.fm

Senior Member It lives by night snowblind's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2007

= Citat = Izvorno postao cham3leon
    Nije, sasvim je ok. Bar u ARMA2. Pravovremeno uključivanje autohovera i malo vještine garantira lako slijetanje.
    Ovo u mp nikako ne bi funckioniralo, pogotovo kada te pzo uoči. Nadam se da ću do izlaska igre skupiti novce za nekakvu nadogradnju pc-a.

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

Odeš u editor, izabereš da si pilot helića.
    Pokreneš ga, počneš malo vježbati na višim visinama, kad savladaš osnove, vježbaš malo na nižim visinama, onda vježbaš napad na ciljeve na tlu, pa napad na ciljeve u zraku, desante...
    Nije teško, samo treba malo vježbe, a autohuver nikad ne koristim.
    Kad to uvježbaš, okušaj se u MPu.

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Možeš vježbat i u armoryju. Imaš cheat koji ti sve otključava.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

Meni je glupo što AI vojnici ne gađaju helikoptere iz manjeg naoružanja. Da 10-ak vojnika zapoca po helikopteru jurišnim puškama, lako bi ga oborili ako je na manjoj visini.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz // GTX 260 896MB (216SP) // 4 GB RAM // HDD: 320 GB

last.fm

Datum registracije
    Sep 2007

Jedino ako stoji na mjestu i glumi metu .U stvarnosti su rijetke situacije da se pješačkim naoružanjem može oboriti helikopter.

Senior Member It lives by night Necto's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2007

Ja Hindove s Cheytacom obaram (((((:

Datum registracije
    Jun 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Insert
    Meni je glupo što AI vojnici ne gađaju helikoptere iz manjeg naoružanja. Da 10-ak vojnika zapoca po helikopteru jurišnim puškama, lako bi ga oborili ako je na manjoj visini.
    Mene uvijek gađaju kad sam na nižim visinama, lako te propucaju kroz staklo, pogotovo u Mi-8.
    Nije da mogu raznest helić s tim, al ak imaju sreće, mogu ti rotor sjebat ili ubit pilota/kopilota il gunnera.

Datum registracije
    Feb 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao bezimeni
    U stvarnosti su rijetke situacije da se pješačkim naoružanjem može oboriti helikopter.
    Da, ali su u igri česte

pogotovo kad sklepam bitke u editoru.

last.fm

Senior Member You have been warned
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2006

E, ček, kakva je igra ta Arma? Objasnite njubu.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Relaxation.mp3

Moderator God from the machine Kid A's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2009

FPS
    = Citat = Izvorno postao flander Pregledaj post
    kolko se sjećam u First class Xavier je pokušao navest Magneta da ne napravi neku pizdariju, dakle isti klinac je i mind kontrol i čitanje misli

Datum registracije
    Oct 2007

Ne, mnogo više od FPS-a. Najprecizniji opis je "vojna simulacija".

Moderator God from the machine Kid A's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Apr 2009

Bogami su se fino potrudili
    = Citat = Izvorno postao flander Pregledaj post
    kolko se sjećam u First class Xavier je pokušao navest Magneta da ne napravi neku pizdariju, dakle isti klinac je i mind kontrol i čitanje misli

Senior Member Small step for mankind Horny Devil's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Jul 2009

= Citat = Izvorno postao Sonic_Moronic
    E, ček, kakva je igra ta Arma? Objasnite njubu.
    Autori su ljudi koji su radili prvi Operation Flashpoint. Znas sto ocekivati.
    Through this fog they came along
    Dark creatures singing a terrible song

Vrlo zanimljivo. To su samo slike, tako uvijek izgledaju prije nego što izađu igre a ustvari ispadaju suprotno. Nadam se da neće tako ovaj put.

ArmA je više nego FPS, to je nešto što može pomoći da se bolje razumije kako se bore u današnjim ratovima. Dakle, glavna karakteristika ove igre je vojna realističnost.

Slične teme

1. ArmA 2
    By Snake shit in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 530
    Posljednji post: 03-05-2012, 23:12
  2. ArmA 2: Free
    By Arbiter of Change in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 70
    Posljednji post: 07-07-2011, 16:45
  3. ArmA -Armed Assault problem
    By $p1tf1r3 in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 3