Stranica 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12
Prikazujem rezultate 31 do 46 od 46

Tema: World of Darkness

Re: World of Darkness

NIJE MRTVA IGRA.

Don't fuck up WoD.
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/03/24 ... fest-2012/
    CCP revealed several new details about World of Darkness at EVE Fanfest 2012 in Reykjavik, Iceland. A brief recap follows:

Cities - WoD will offer multiple cities with real world city names. These cities will NOT be realistically modeled on their real world counterparts.
    Princes - The political model of WoD will include princes of each city. Democracy will play some part, and princes will be able to do things like declare...
    Bloodhunts and Permadeath - Permadeath can happen in WoD, but only during prince-declared bloodhunts. And that's all we know about that.
    Vampire: The Masquerade will, in fact, be the basis for WoD, and the game will feature vampires at launch. Other factions may be added in the future, but will not compete for the same resources (the vampire resource is, you guessed it, blood).
    Clans - The otiginal V:TM clans will be available in WoD

Senior Member My way or the highway
    Datum registracije
    Jun 2006

Ovo ima super mega nevjerojatan potencijal.

Fanfest došo i ošo. Ništa za javnost, nažalost.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... f-darkness
    This is our first real glimpse of World of Darkness in action - but to be clear, it's also not. Not quite. Even now, what looks like game footage is simply a 'visual target' that mixes in-game assets with a bit of post-production like the splattering of rain on the camera. It premiered at this year's Eve FanFest, with CCP staff watching for the tell-tale glimmer of cameraphones in the dark, and if you do find a copy online, someone has been very naughty indeed.

Still, it's exciting stuff, not because of the faked-up pixels so much as the general style of game they show - an approach to character movement closer to Assassins Creed parkour than regular MMO stomping around, predatory vampires who confidently rule the shadows rather than just wandering thugs who happen to have fangs, and a city whose aesthetic mood comes as much from detail like water dripping down buildings as the lack of sun. For the overall look, think a modernised Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines - though much more advanced - with the demo actually using its music. It's dark, it looks right, and nothing it was doing seemed implausible.

Digli su prezentaciju sa Fanfesta.

Senior Member Lord of The Fleas
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

napravili su samo character creator testiran u EVE-u,ostatak igre je jos na papiru,concept art...Nista prije 2020... a mozda ni 2025.

Postujem CCP jer su napravili fenomenalni EVE,za mene jedini pravi mmo na trzistu ali nisu oni za nista drugo,nek se drze EVE-a a WoD nek prepuste nekom drugom.

Senior Member Giant leap for forum Wolfwrath's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Sybelius
    Nista prije 2020... a mozda ni 2025.
    Ti znaš koliko ovo zvuči retardirano?
    Nema teoretske šanse da bi jedan studio ikada si postavio takvu dugotrajnost izrade.
    Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Senior Member It lives by night
    Datum registracije
    Jan 2007

pa nije ovo Duke Nukem da ce izrada trajati 15 godina haha
    Intel i5 2500k
    NVidia GeForce GTX770
    HDD WD Black 1TB
    HDD Seagate 320GB
    RAM, 4GB KINGMAX

Moderator Fight fire with fire sickpetey's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Mar 2010

I usto failat.

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Wolfwrath
    = Citat = Izvorno postao Sybelius
    Nista prije 2020... a mozda ni 2025.
    Nema teoretske šanse da bi jedan studio ikada si postavio takvu dugotrajnost izrade.

Nije retardirano ali je ironija na ono sto su nam prikazali na EVE fan festivalu , poceli su 2009. i nisu bas mnogo odmakli,zar ne?

(optimistican izlazak je 2016. naravno, ukoliko bi ozbiljno poceli raditi na igri ove godine)

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

To je već realnije.

Prvi navodni ikada leakani screenovi iz igre. To je sve još rana faza, naravno.

I naravno onda objave da je igra otkazana.
    http://www.ccpgames.com/en/public-re...-darkness-mmo/

CCP CEO Hilmar Veigar Pétursson:

The decision to end the World of Darkness MMO project is one of the hardest I’ve ever had to make. I have always loved and valued the idea of a sandbox experience set in that universe, and over the years I’ve watched the team passionately strive to make that possible.

I would like to give special thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make the World of Darkness MMO a reality, especially the team members affected by this decision. Their considerable contribution to CCP will not be forgotten, and we wish them well.

To our current and former employees and fans of World of Darkness, I am truly sorry that we could not deliver the experience that we aspired to make. We dreamed of a game that would transport you completely into the sweeping fantasy of World of Darkness, but had to admit that our efforts were falling regretfully short. One day I hope we will make it up to you.

Although this was a tough decision that affects our friends and family, uniting the company behind the EVE Universe will put us in a stronger position moving forward, and we are more committed than ever to solidify EVE as the biggest gaming universe in the world.

Senior Member My way or the highway Paran0a's Avatar
    Datum registracije
    Nov 2006

Bit ce super igra

Datum registracije
    Jan 2006

= Citat = Izvorno postao Wolfwrath Pregledaj post
    vidis da nije retardirano !

Datum registracije
    Feb 2006

Da, igru su otkazali zato što su skužili da je neće stići napraviti do 2025. toplel

Slične teme

1. The Darkness 2
    By Aral in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 36
    Posljednji post: 16-02-2012, 11:42
  2. Throne of Darkness
    By Icey Joe in forum Pomagaj brate!
    Odgovora: 5
    Posljednji post: 03-02-2008, 10:19
  3. The Darkness
    By Askurdjel in forum Gaming općenito
    Odgovora: 1